Who else got absolutely JUST'ED by this shitcoin?

Who else got absolutely JUST'ED by this shitcoin?

Other urls found in this thread:

poloniex.com/exchange/#btc_bch
youtube.com/watch?v=yUO1DvqTpZ8
github.com/Bitcoin-ABC/bitcoin-abc
github.com/bitcoinclassic/bitcoinclassic
github.com/bitcoinxt/bitcoinxt
github.com/BitcoinUnlimited/BitcoinUnlimited
github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin
zerocoin.org/media/pdf/ZerocoinOakland.pdf
yours.org/content/adding-zero-knowledge-to-bitcoin-cash-95a2a022a387/
youtube.com/watch?v=a9nQ1JoJw0c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

in for good roger ver memes

By the dip. Its going to win in the end.

>he fell for the leddit "hodl" meme
lol

Never lost money holding. Lost a lot of money selling the dip.

If Bitcoin Cash is a shitcoin, then Bitcoin is even shittier because BCC is literally a more scalable version of BTC.

I unironically made killing trades during the Flippening, then I hold a couple of time BCash losing money, worthless crap.

You can say what you want but it is one of the few coins that can dominate so much during a pump that everything else becomes red.

This shit would be back at $300 already if it werent for ver and his minions.

Whenever I have a quick look at bcash charts every few days, there's always a FUCKHUGE buy wall there desperately trying to stop the bleeding

lol i made a fair bit,went all in riding the wave up but got caught in the dump crash, thankfully i bought in relatively low so i was still up a fair abit.

I just held my BCH from the fork

How? Honestly How? Its been trending upward since it was brought out. I know biz only buys high, but how?

bch is one of the very few coins which generally has outperformed bitcoin.

poloniex.com/exchange/#btc_bch

Came out at .07, now sits at .15, yet somehow failing? What? Also is the only coin planning on using industrial computers rather than home desktops yet other people think you can compete against it? That's like saying a Fred Flintstone car powered by your feet will win in a race against a Corvette. How will your desktop nodes compete with industrial computers capable of handling 100 GB/S?

if Bcash doesnt flip bitcoin I will lose my shit

you shouldn't focus on the valuation but the technology. bitcoin cash is the real bitcoin.

/Thread

Still have all my bcash shitcoins from the fork. Going to be selling the pumps real soon.

>Came out at .07, now sits at .15, yet somehow failing?

Yep, it's failing. The only actual growth it's experienced was from shady as fuck PNDs. It's surrounded by absolute shit tier scum, and it will die off eventually.

>yet other people think you can compete against it?

If people wanted a centralized shitcoin, they would use one that's actually really good (IE ripple)

Sell on the next pump, before the market crashes and you all are stuck with 300$ BCH

R E T A R D
E
T
A
R
D

>never forget

>What?
yeah, its a pump and dump shitcoin.

The problem with Bitcoin Cash is that it's going to be the next Bitcoin, but Bitcoin is becoming more and more worthless by the day.

In the ideal Bitcoin Cash scenario, it probably would have flipped Bitcoin in a couple years. But now people are realizing in a couple years Bitcoin will be a complete shell of what it was. So the price reflects that. Ok so you are the real Bitcoin, but Bitcoin no longer has even a fraction the value it once had.

Valedictorian here. I literally lmao at cories who sold their bch.

What the fuck were you thinking?

anything that Roger Ver has to do with is a scam.

stay away from bitcoin, aXpire and naga

>Yep, it's failing. The only actual growth it's experienced was from shady as fuck PNDs. It's surrounded by absolute shit tier scum, and it will die off eventually.
A few things here, it first came out without being on exchanges when it did it settled at .07, check any exchange other than Asian ones and it started at around .07-.10. 2nd that chart is definitely trending upward and is forming a flag pattern right now. 3rd thing you can't make things up and say shady PnD's pumped it. It's called a market kiddo.

>>What?
For about 3 days it was above that because it was finding its price as a fork, it stayed at .07 and has been trending upwartd since, what do you not understand?

Just when I thought the fud couldn't get any worse. Bitcoin cash is looking shaky af

www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUO1DvqTpZ8

>implying hodl is from Reddit
kys asap

sad but true

That idiot doesn't even understand you can do Lightning without Segwit, he doesn't understand that 2nd layer solutions require middleman and counterparty risk. He has a 3rd grade level understanding of crypto.

too many, I guess and it's not even funny

You can have lightning without segwit. Not that anyone wants lightning or will even use it.

bulls getting justed across the board today

Friendly reminder that threads like these are unironically a buy signal

So then Bitcoin Segwit is a scam? He's done more for that coin than anything else.

I put 6 ether in and it's only worth 2 now. Sucks.

>The miners won't destroy Bitcoin before March

true, but you still have the bch which will only go up from here

on the other hand eth has already peaked

Yeah I just decided to keep holding it since it's already gone down so much. Figure I don't got much to lose now at this point might as well just wait it out. Really hoping bch takes off at some point so I can get rid of it

youtube.com/watch?v=yUO1DvqTpZ8

are you fucking retarded? everyone hates dinosaur coin and anyone who has its retarded cousin in their portfolio for longer than the time that it takes to say "oh fuck I hit the wrong button" deserves to be castrated.

I have a higher respect for people who are accidentally holding bitcoin cash on binance because they were trying to buy bitconnect.

>on the other hand eth has already peaked

You’re right, they’re both shit, user.

If you think BCH is more salable than BTC you have no idea how scaling in IT works

I lost mad respect for Doug after this video

you forgot when bch was 3500 eth was only $800. eth will never be back to $800.

if bch goes back to 3500 eth will be 1500 or higher.

same, I'm just hoping to join the 21 BCH before the flippening officially begins

I wouldn't be so sure... about eth

this, why do people buy this when it's supply is infinite?

eth can't scale, cryptokitties destroyed the network lol

bitcoin cash can scale to the millions of tx/sec, on the most secure network ever conceived by mankind. in the future, the available turing-complete opcodes will allow full operating systems and even AI to run directly on the blockchain

>bitcoin cash can scale to the millions of tx/sec, on the most secure network ever conceived by mankind
go to sleep roger

It's digital gold. It doesn't need to scale. The harder it is to move BTC, the harder it'll be to get hold of and so more expensive to buy for those who want it.

BCH literally gets rid of the quality that makes BTC so valuable. It's not meant to be usable! Digital gold.

Unlike Bitcoin Core, there is actual development and scaling. However holding right now does suck dick even if I am still up.

Every argument from Core shills is "muh roger" "muh chinks". They rarely ever argue tech and when they do they get BTFO.

It's been tested independently up to 1 mill tx per second...

>all these words
>not a single argument

So Gavin Andresen, Craig Wright with 50 degrees, and Satoshi Nakimoto don't have an idea about scaling IT? Fuck off.

Kek.

Roger Ver is /our guy/ but too much of Veeky Forums is too stupid to see it. He is politically incorrect as fuck and is relentless in his anarchist views. He has done more to promote Cryptocurrency than all of Veeky Forums combined * 10^10 and clearly knows his shit.

Literally not a single good point was made in that video. Since it's a giant gish-gallop I will debunk anything said in it individually if asked.

Bitcoin Cash is the ONLY cryptocurrency which will scale globally and that's why it's actually getting adoption from BitPay and the like.

>go to sleep roger
Facts are scary if you support Segwit aren't they.

Who told you this ? Maybe you should read something about layers. Thats the way scaling works in IT. Don;t fall for BCASH fud.

Go back. You have no power here. You can't just downvote people and dismiss valid criticism as FUD.

You do realize that BCH does its smart contracts for the most part offchain and uses the blockchain as an anchor right? You're literally describing how BCH adds on additional features.

Lets pretend that scaling on chain is only a temporary solution. Why has its implementation been blocked by Core and Blockstream? LN can be added later. Oh wait, that's right. Scaling on chain runs counter to Blockstream's business plan which is to sell sidechain solutions. rly made me think

That's also how BCH is adding Zerocoin and ring signatures. Its how they already added Cash Shuffle. The only things never taken offchain are transactions because if your transactions aren't onchain they aren't secure.

dream on kid. Only thing whats going to scale are their pockets full of retards money.

BCH fans don't hodl. We ues.

Ah, we should have known that Satoshi would only promote large blocks as a way to take money from deluded Bitcoin users. RATS.

BCH adds nothing show me the code. There is not any. lol You are on the roadmap of scammers and you still believe. Dream on guys

Who the fuck touched Bcash? Bahahaha

What's wrong with doing nothing? Like complaining the government doesn't "do anything to the economy" enough.

where is this cool chart?

bitcoin cash long target- $7,701

It added 8 MB blocks. No fork required to increase to 32MB. It's the ONLY coin committed to sub penny fees.

Bitcoin Cash Githubs (the ones I know of):
github.com/Bitcoin-ABC/bitcoin-abc
github.com/bitcoinclassic/bitcoinclassic
github.com/bitcoinxt/bitcoinxt
github.com/BitcoinUnlimited/BitcoinUnlimited

Bitcoin Segwit Github:
github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin

Bitcoin Cash's development is decentralized. There is no end all be all developer team, that's how its suppose to work.

What are you talking about Cash Shuffle is up and running. The zerocoin protocol's whitepaper literally describes using this method for being applied to Bitcoin.
zerocoin.org/media/pdf/ZerocoinOakland.pdf

They are even using extension blocks in ways no other team does to add a check against unseen inflation in potentially unsecure protocols such as ZeroCash through extension blocks thus making these protocols secure.
yours.org/content/adding-zero-knowledge-to-bitcoin-cash-95a2a022a387/
What are you talking about?

zksnarks with extension blocks is the massive game changer coming to this market. I hold an [Unknown Amount] of XMR, but if they pull this off it might take up XMR's market.

Yeah I'm heavily invested in privacy coins, but Bitcoin Cash makes me think this was maybe a mistake. I'm not selling my privacy coins, I'm just glad I hold Bitcoin Cash.

>BTC is valuable because you cant use it

pajeet he is clearly trolling

keep spreading FUD so i can keep accumulating.

how the fuck are we supposed to tell which btc is which in this photo?

BCash threads are consistently the worst quality threads on Veeky Forums

>quality
>biz
kys

BCash about to blow up y'all, hate to admit it but it's consolidated and ripe for a run up to test ATH. I'm gonna play it this time.

youtube.com/watch?v=a9nQ1JoJw0c

shhhh. let these assholes go broke.

I bought in at ATH LOL

>talking about a board that has the same rate of new threads created as /pol/ but only maybe an 8th of actual posts in live threads

You're deluded. Bcash threads are the only threads that constantly have actual technical discussions. Go back to your "HOLY SHIT X IS PARTNERING WITH Y GET IN HERE NOW YOU FAGGOTS OMG LOLOL!".

some of these assholes are brainwashed BTC cultists...just trying to give them a way out.

youre actually right and tbqh i think bch will moon hard eoy

I have 21 BTC and 55 BCH. I get paid in BTC by a few clients, but I think I'll keep putting it into BCH and other coins. I have ETH, XRP, TRX, QRL. Thoughts?

damn! rich fag

>claims something is going up and backs it with TA
i wish i could shoot you in the head