I got free turtle from the faucet and also a paper wallet. Do I has a key logger now?

I got free turtle from the faucet and also a paper wallet. Do I has a key logger now?

Other urls found in this thread:

blockzero.simplecast.fm/
virustotal.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

TRTL is a scam dude

SAGE

lol downloading miner rn. how scam?

yup. I already lost all my LTC because I was stupid enough to start up the wallet. Won't check my other wallets, dunno what to do tho. How could I have been so fucking stupid to download and install untrusted .exe files. It even asked me for administrative permissions and my AV was acting all up but I just made a new rule to ignore it and gave the permissions like a fucking retard.

pics or it's FUD user

scammy asf not gonna lie

proof?

Discord is seen here talking about scamming people on it. I can't wait till these kids die of cancer.

Theres like over 1000 dudes in this group and it was leaked that TRTL is a scam, anons were posting other pics in other threads before

Miner actually mines XMR and they send you Turtle.

thanks anons. exited the turtlecoind.exe half way through. should I have anything to worry about if I didn't run the wallet? also what's with this? blockzero.simplecast.fm/

one of you sissies upload the exe's to virustotal.com
it will scan it with a bunch of scanners

So is this a virus?
I have a hw anyway, but I thought this was legit stuff...I opened the terminal files on mac, am i fuckd?

no one click his link dont be an idiot. holy shit these turtle threads are literal fucking cancer

fuuuckkkk wait it's just a link to a podcast though? god damnit do I need to change all my pws and shit now

All you TRTL kids are on discords and still in high school fucking scamming people. i hope you get stabbed in the temple with a fucking fork. ive never seen shilling this hard before, go kill yourselves with your turtle beaches mountain dew and discord fucking teens. most of you are too fucking dumb to realize the owners of your discord are going to dump on your ass fucking pawns

I wonder why you are trying so hard? You missed the early buy of turtle didnt you? Dont worry user there is still a 5x at least. Dont be greedy just buy or be left behind or you can always fomo in.

No I wouldn't mind getting in a week late. I would be more worried about signing up for a background monero miner ya pajeet.

Countering fud with more fud is a red flag

HAHAHAHHA faggot get rekt
First we PAJEET you
Then we DEPLETE you
how those empty wallets feel faggot?
ahahahahahahah

shit was at 8 sats yesterday, i am the 1% on this board trying to keep people away from a scam, everyone who shills it has ZERO PROOF it isnt a scam. everyone claiming it IS a scam shows pictures of you cunts in discord trying to fuck people up. you guys really are trash i cant express myself enough on that, i reall do want you to be tortured, but you already are youre unhappy and looking for instant results thats why you scam people kys kys kys

fudfag - on the trtl wago, have lost exactly zero coins.... the wallet does come w/ a miner, I did not use the miner that came with it - I am using a different xmr miner

Proof there's a keylogger? There should be some right? The free TRTL giveaways have been somewhat suspicious though.

All your LINKS are gone

buddy where is this faucet
i want turtle but dont want a virus :( :( :(

Check this:

lol oryx on there is the biggest troll/meme guy
he got in late and needs to accumulate me thinks
obviously his strategy is failing hard
trtl just got up to 13 sats