I am offering $1000 American (roughly...

I am offering $1000 American (roughly .08635 BTC right now) to ANYONE that is able to brute force crack my Bitcoin Core wallet password. I live in the United States but I am willing to work with international people. Pls respond.

Sure whats your private key?

upvoting

>Thinks we don't know his actual wallet
>Thought he was safe
>nuke the blockchain

man i get these memes so much better memes than Reddit! Am i right guys??

I cannot get the private key right now, I need a couple days. If you are serious, please contact me. As far as I understand, brute force requires 1337 skills.

>tfw have to let my computer run for 3 days straight to load the blockchain fucking bullshit

how much do you remember about your password? please tell me your remember at least part of it or the pattern

>Yes, he's downloading the blockchain.
>Shut off all power plants in his area on day 2.5.

poast wallet.dat
poast email address
wait

give it back jamal

Is the password usually a phrase or randomly generated numbers and letters?

The chance of brute forcing a full private key in any reasonable time: 0

email: [email protected]

please send me legitimate solicitation

I currently have about $4000 in BTC

$1000 to anyone that can crack it

I know. But there has to be a way. There has to be someone autistic enough and motivated enough to do it.

Damn I like me some Emma Watson ass

Yeah, I've done it before for other people. But absolutely every single way utterly relies on you trusting that I won't run off with your 4 large.

Second, I have to trust you that you won't just empty your own wallet and sic the Internet Police on me claiming I must have emptied it instead.

Thus: poast your wallet.dat and stop fucking about

Disgusting skinnyfat

Looks like its never seen a fucking gym in its life. That's what pisses me off the most about celebs and actresses. Most of them have the most unflattering bodies, fucking pure skinny fats for the most part. Would it kill them to put a fucking barbell on their back? dumb fucks.

>$4000 in BTC
>$1000 to anyone that can crack it
lol

so you mean $4000 to anyone that can crack it?

I'm completely willing to trust you. And I am not trying to fuck you over, I am extremely desperate.

I cannot locate my wallet.dat right now, because it is on a laptop that I don't use, but i WILL find it.

If you are serious please email me at [email protected].

Can anyone brute force a ark.io wallet? Ill give you 80 ARK. i lost the seed but have the wallet data cuz I was a dumbass and just started at crypto. Is it possible?

ya im kinda trusting that everyone on here isnt a felon

also, why is it so important that i poast my wallet.dat on here

im new to this shit

well how much you remember will determine how likely it is you will get a hit. If you don't have anything to go on then forget it there's just no way

pls respond

is the password a phrase or just like vihe73fjosapdsoe8?

you can solve for 2 things:
- the private key (which is essentially a 40-character long password, so there's no way), or
- you have a wallet.dat file and you solve for the password that decrypts the file. This uses a "normal" user-determined password like "Pizza4"

YES i have my private key

I need to crack the password for my wallet, I cant access it that is the only problem

are u retarded? if you have your private key then you don't need to crack anything. You just import the key into a new wallet... seems to me you don't know what you're doing

OP, do you remember anything about the password, such as how many characters it contained? Was it words, or just randomly generated? Does it contain special characters?

This would make a huge difference in the time it would take to crack, or if it could be cracked at all through brute force

This is the people we are trading against, no wonder..

Why would I take your money if I could just take your wallet?

Of course I dont know what im doing that is why im on here begging for help

okay just post your private key on here, i'll help you

Because that is a felony.

>trading bitcoin
>not holding it since 2012

lol poorfag

Reported to FBI faggot

>the private key (which is essentially a 40-character long password, so there's no way

there are people on Veeky Forums that have literally hacked National Intelligence Agencies

lol you don't need to crack shit if you have your private key.

thats quite impossible - theoretical it is but just theoretical...

the public key is a SHA256 of an elliptic curve algorithm spek256k1 and the are 2^160 possible private keys to check...

have fun

and then we have OP.

walletrecoveryservices.com

your welcome OP

Why the private key I can do it but what you are asking is really risky for you OP.

What grants you the one who cracks it wont run away with your money? This is a game of trust and we are all anons on te internet...

It will take longer than the age of the universe to bruteforce
Just accept reality: you lost it
Now move on

Its easier to hack the pentagon than it is to hack a bitcoin wallet.