If youre not all in on VEN youre seriously fucking up. dozens of NDAs expiring soon...

if youre not all in on VEN youre seriously fucking up. dozens of NDAs expiring soon, real billion dollar companies using vechain, this shit is going to be $500 by the end of march.
if you dont believe me, just read this. Alibaba is going to work with PWC (partner of vechain) and blockchain to fight counterfeit good and foods. in other words, they will begin using Vechain.
www.techinasia com / alibaba-fake-food-detection-blockchain
t

I don't buy chink coins.

part of the airdrop

this isnt a chink coin...this is THE chink coin. it will BTFO all other coins in china and the world

Lol I love scams like this. If you're that retarded you deserve to lose your money. At least it introduces some degree of meritocracy

Already all in.

Already all in. Stop shilling it faggot.

Doubt $500. Get real here. This is great tech. and I'm deep in VEN, but not even close. $100 isn't even in sight, I'd say $25 if we're lucky this year.

>tfw only have 150 VEN

>massive mcap
>people still expect it to moon
Literally why/how

>tfw people on Veeky Forums are this retarded
do yourself a favor and go to /r/cryptocurrency and read the post made by a market economist about why market cap doesn't mean shit in the crypto world

look at the massive stinky piece of shit ripples market cap , vechain should and will be equal to that within months

>go to reddit
No thanks

Fuck your "market economist"
Not saying it won't moon, but a very good lowcap coin will grow bigger than VEN that's just plain facts
t. 50% VEN holder

Holy shit it's dumping

fpbp

bla bla bla you didnt sell at the top you are fucked

10 billion market cap is max for this coin? Are you literally brain dead you retarded waltoncuck

Stop fucking shilling this nigger

these retards will kill themselves when this ven reaches top 5 in a few months. btw im all in

I am anxious for the first rebranding news, the hype will be huge.
Straight to 20 bucks.

Priced in

All in. 13k ven.

If the crypto market doesn't crash VEN is a safe bet to be $50-$100 EOY