FUDing LINK in Q1 the year of our Lord 2018

>FUDing LINK in Q1 the year of our Lord 2018

How have you still not managed to fill your LINK bag? Are you poor or just incompetent?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/UcnTf
create.smartcontract.com/#/contracts/317764c5bf532e8b33572b6e77ae2133
imgur.com/a/uzRH1
factom.com/blog/smartcontract-factom-announce-collaboration
imgur.com/a/Lf6vr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

asking the real questions

i assume most of the fudders aren't poorfags still trying to accumulate, but the mobius shills. Seems to be a coordinated campaign by them the past week or two. Probably their marketing department. Its pathetic.

because mobius is better? They actually have partnerships? WITH FUCKING WTC!

Im moving over to mobius. LINK is just a shitcoin with no vision. Its no wonder why the industry is adapting mobius. Because its obvious they are the ones who are going to get shit done.

lol go get em kid

You sound like a nervous bag holder if you actually believed in link and just wanted to accumulate more you’d of dumped at the obvious peak and buy in again couple weeks time
For 20 cent or less

Not an argument fucking brainlet piece of trash, Enjoy your bags faggot. Ill enjoy my lambo

I'm getting tired of Link. My hands are fucking iron so I could carry the bags for years, but atm it feels like even years won't make the damn coin to move.

I'm fudding cause you LINK shills are fucking annoying even though LINK has no substance at all.
I used to have LINK but I dumped it at $1.1.

PARTNERS:
Here are some names of companies that ChainLink is working with, or at the VERY least has contacts with.

SWIFT: This one should be obvious to everyone by now. They just gave a working demo for SWIFT at SIBOS. They even state on the smartcontract website that they are indeed WORKING WITH SWIFT. The cheeky bastards even have SWIFT subtely underlined, as shown here:
imgur.com/a/UcnTf

SONY & AXA: We all know who SONY is. Axa is the largest holder of financial derivatives in the world. It's a trillion dollar market. All three parties have signed a smart contract that deals with varying levels of insurance coverage depending on firewall uptime on May 9th 2016, viewable here:

create.smartcontract.com/#/contracts/317764c5bf532e8b33572b6e77ae2133
imgur.com/a/uzRH1

FACTOM: Factom and ChainLink have been working together since 2016. You can view Factom's announcement about it here:

factom.com/blog/smartcontract-factom-announce-collaboration
imgur.com/a/Lf6vr

You're FUDing because you hate yourself.

>Are you poor or just incompetent?

Poor i guess? I've wasted too much fucking time bagholding LINK. maybe it's promising but IT DOESNT FUCKING MOVE. I would be in six figures right now if so much of my initial investment hadn't been in this beast.

Nice English Pajeet. Do they dock you pennies per post if you make grammar and spelling errors?

sergey can’t pull it off XLM and Mobius in 2018

What you're saying is a complete non-sequitor.

I'm only bagholding Link forks. Sergey is constantly forking behind your backs. Sorry to tell you.

Can Sergey even launch main net if MObious has a patent on oracles!?

so what youre saying is we should organize ourselves like the lobsters?

>MObious has a patent on oracles!?
patent pending means they might never get it. But it doesn't mean there isn't a chance they will.

To do:
Goron Link
Toon Link
Deku Link
Zora Link

Fierce Deity Link

What price did you buy at?

>bogracle.jpg
my sides

I should just make a website with Link fork logo creator. Should be doable in javascript. But I think this would be taking link fud too seriously

Do it

You should absolutely do this. Link forks have moved beyond FOMO and FUD into the realm of post-ironic bliss.

This is amazing.
Mobius is a pile of shit, but happy for Pajeets to keep FUDing.
Will kek so hard when their coin crashes to zero and linkies are driving lambos in the country they bought with their gains.

ok, i'll look for some js framework. if I finish it I'll just post it in a couple of link threads. I hope Sergey hires some marketing person, right now all the marketing is basically memes and this doesn't look good. Reddit probably already thinks Link is a Veeky Forums scam

dude its fucking ogre stop acting like whats happening right now is OK.

>it's never ogre

what's happening right now? why is it not ok?