The stock market is about to crash which will cause crypto to crash. The SPX500 index is going full retard...

The stock market is about to crash which will cause crypto to crash. The SPX500 index is going full retard... RSI above 90. We've reached the euphoria phase of this 9+ years bull market. You know what comes next...

The stock market won't crash, President Trump wouldn't allow it.

>You know what comes next...
world war 3?

Smart money is gonna cash out first then pump crypto to places you've never fucking seen before. You're a retard.

maybe a stock crash would be good for crypto? like a beta for ones portfolio?

ya pretty much this.
too bad most of those old fucks are too scared because of the north korea fud.

I can't wait for the salty stock fag tears

>crypto goes down 50%, recovers in a week
>stocks go down 50%, recovers in 5 years kek

I dunno but I am making a killing. Fuck crypto

Yeah except I have 90% cash and play the upside using call options. But plebs like you think buy and hodl is the only investment strategy.

Stay pleb faggot

it cannot crash atm that's impossible. the bond money is just starting to panic and move to equites, silver and bitcoin. when first broke pension funds throw the towel in and start to gamble with bictoin to revive a country, all hell breaks loose

I admit I have thought a lot lately about fully hedging every night before bed, but I aint no fuckin pussy. I'm either going down with the ship or getting rich bitch.

$50k eoy?

Stock market crash

You've got 10 dollars, during a crash and recession the value of your dollar actually goes up. But, due to many failing business actual net income just gets lower yearly. Value of the dollar goes up, but you get paid way less.

If you're NOT retarded, during a recession you put all of your money into crypto. You'll retain the vastly increasing value in your money which also increases the value of your currency.

Crypto is the safehaven for the next economic collapse.

Why would this crash crypto? Unrelated.

a stock market crash would pump crypto u dumbfuck

One of the main purposes of Bitcoin was to hedge in the event of a financial market collapse..

did gold loose value in the latest crash?
i dont think so
crypto is the new gold

>implying the great crypto bullrun of 2018 won't be the catalyst for economic collapse

The Holocaust will be real this time.

You're all literally children ITT who haven't the slightest clue how equity markets work.

Enjoy your imaginary 1s and 0s floating in cyber space, stay poor.

When stocks are dollars are down, crypto is up, ya dingus. It has the same market escapist appeal as gold.

>mfw stocks enter a 3 year bear market, the dollar hyperinflates and crypto enters stage 2 of the bull market