I just unironically got $3100 to dump into crypto. What do I buy lads...

I just unironically got $3100 to dump into crypto. What do I buy lads? Was thinking of putting it all into Wanchain or just hold Ether. Shill me your best boys, but disclaimer, coins I will NEVER buy:

XRP, XLM, XRB, TRX, ADA

the rest is fair game

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2828623.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well first off TRTL is a keylogger that also installs XMR
And if you see any UFR threads it’s because of this
1. Mention ufr/upfiring in your post
As much as this seems obvious, most forget to do this. When you write a reply, please make sure you mention UFR/upfiring in your post. The more often the name is mentioned, the more likely it will stick. And a name that sticks will naturally become a meme; a replicatable culturual asset

2. Use an image from the #pictures channel
Our specialized team has really put their best effort into creating high quality memes. In order for these images to become part of standard crypto culture, we will have to repost them until they get picked up by others. That's how memes work, the replication part is essential. Including one of these pictures will net you a nice bonus in shill points!

3. Make long/detailed replies/threads
Everyone can say "bump" or "buy ufr", and it really doesn't do much to convince any other potential investor when read. In order to really convince people that UFR is a proper investment, we obviously need to explain why UFR is a proper investment! Therefor, lengthy posts are awarded much more points. You can literally get 2 days worth of shillpoints for a well-written lengthy post. Please do not take this guideline lightly, it's really important!

FUNFAIR is likely to go up by Feb 6 or 8 and LINK is a slightly risky investment but likely to go up medium term
REQ less of a risk and probably going to moon in next 3 months
But right now Veeky Forums is fucking infected and it’s going to take a crane to get it out

xmr, link, neo. the chad portfolio

Tether and buy next week for 50% discounts all round

anything with an X first. Xs are cool

itc, int, link, lun or wabi
or wanchain but depends on the price

I'm bullish on LINK (SWIFT, World Economic forum, main net release, etc.), REQ (Y combinator, coinbase devs on GitHub pushing to REQ reo) and AST (goldman sachs advisors)

ICX,VEN,WTC,OMG,LINK,CND,BCPT. these are decent projects imo but do your own research and dont fall for shitcoins that are being mentioned here all the time

Put a little in tron just in case

So you're going to miss out on the 2 biggest moon missions of 2018? Alright, have fun with that OP. Go ahead and hold ETH like a pleb.

>Same coins that I'll never buy.
Waiting till wanchain sounds like a good plan. REQ's on super sale as well though.

>won't buy XLM
>wants to stay poor
Pick both.

Yo OP, use some money in a group and pump it.

Group 1 D iscord: X5V8frx
Group 2 D iscord: QRZrX42

buy COSS

Holding Ether will be boring, but you will absolutely make money.

When do you plan on trying to "cash out"? How long are you willing to hold? How big of a risk do you want to take?

Those are the kinds of questions you need to answer before you can choose the right crypto to put your money in

if you wait till 6pm gst tomorrow.....(on binance)....
discord uzCsHzT

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2828623.0

POS system built on EOS...should i even bother signing up for the whitelist? is something like this feasible? team is user but apparently its 6 programmers from NYC.

put it in bitmex and 100x leverage short bitcoin

thank me later

I love you OP

buy TRTL

kek, i love how these disgusting pajeets keep trying to post their shitty discord cuckgroups, but it's getting more and more difficult due to filters.

AGI before you FOMO into it. It’s solid asf.

>posts a LINK png
>isn't already all in LINK
ok you mongoloid

Join this signal group user, leaking good premium signals, not like some other shitty groups...

discord:

/8fj7Nsx