Why are you not buying shares/calls before the biggest earnings report in the last decade...

why are you not buying shares/calls before the biggest earnings report in the last decade? lots of market manipulation this past week brought Apple down from 180 to 171.....buy in now because come mid Feb, it'll be 190+

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What coin is this?

I already bought AAPL at ATL a long time ago brah, sorry you missed out on that moon mission

AAPL coin my G, buy some 175/180 calls for march and thank me later when you are actually making money and not stagnating on some coinflip shit

Not even on Binance on Kucoin, this is a shitcoin

I bought 180 Feb 16 2018 calls at 1.8 my dude, I'm heading to the moon with you...hopefully there are some sexy aliens with tight little pieces.....mmm mmm moon babes

wooow 190 thats crazy, we never see those kinds of gains in crypto ever

NIGGA TAKE YOUR SHIT ON, LITTLE HOMIES NIGGA.....YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS.....MY LITTLE HOMIES, YOU KNOW WHAT YOU GOTTA DO NIGGA, OUTLAW NIGGA

Yeah, we gonna moon to 5% next year.

Nigga this doesn't even have a white paper.

ill wait to get into crypto, shitcoin hanging around 10k for a while now....1mil a coin ultimately but until then im gonna play the greatest bull market ever known to man....MAGA

>880B market cap
No room for growth.
Just sold 100k

scam

lol

the market WANTS its first trillion dollar company, who are you to deny them, Wojak?

Interebesting

try 30% at least on a blue chip very low risk investment, thank me later coinflipping fag

Kys boomer

quit bitching about your hodls
join a pnd group so you can get some action in between them
discord. gee gee /yrVJJk

I wonder how fucked up people like you are in person? Like would I know if I met you?

got a butterfly on bra