Coin metro flash sale is about to happen in about an hour. Do you guys hate money? Why are you not in this ICO yet?

Coin metro flash sale is about to happen in about an hour. Do you guys hate money? Why are you not in this ICO yet?

For US citizens. You can buy the tokens now as the devs are trying to get an exemption in the US. If this exemption fails you will be refunded the full amount.

This flash sale will only last for 24 hours or until the coins run out. Get them while they are hot, anons!

go.coinmetro . com/?refId = 5a6a978f6ed6c44c4968f696

Other urls found in this thread:

go
coinmetro.win
coinmetro.sale
shortly.cc/Y1Fs
medium.com/@bbrighton/win-2000-coinmetro-tokens-xcm-giveaway-17f2f132a221
go.
coinmetro.info
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

already 4x'd fuck off

>Coin metro flash sale is about to happen in about an hour.

Ticker shows 1 day an 55 minutes left

Also what to do if i don't want to register in Telegram and tell them my real phone number.
I've tried pre-paid SIM but they won't accept it.

OP i can’t believe you are so stupid

It’s within an hour nigs

Doesn't mean it can't rise more. This presale is going to be followed up by another token sale. If enough people buy, it could go from 0.11 EUR to 0.15 EUR. It's not a x10, but it is still a gain nonetheless.

Not only that but when the exchange officially releases, it could be the next BNB or Kucoin.

Have you got it working for you yet?

Check the telegram. Per Kevin US residents can't buy. The refund only applies to the previous tiers that are already sold.

I asked on the telegram and they stated that if you bought rn you would be refunded if the exemption fails.

nigger, the cheapest coins are locked for six months so you're safe from whale dumping
i put 1 eth in this, we'll see

nah, 0.07 and 0.09'ers can still dump, that's almost a guaranteed 2x~ and 1.5x~ .

ICO investors will dump this immediately this is what happens when you give presalers ludicrous bonuses.

Is there a minimum buy in?

0.07?

It was only 0.2 0.3 then in the flash sales 0.11

afaik

I believe 0.1 ETH minimum. Im putting in the minimum because its an easy 10x

Next bnb or kucoin? Lmao they have zero profit sharing or incentive to hold the token other than reduced trading fees.

nobody even knows about this site, the coins will come out and sit stagnant for months while its still in beta trying to work out how they can get people to their exchange

they are stupid as fuck for giving the earliest people bonuses all that gonna happen is a major sell off straight away and all the idiots who got in too late will be holding bags for years while they try to make their site pop

Flash sale is starting soon. Get in while you can!

go . coinmetro . com/?refId = 5a6a978f6ed6c44c4968f696

>presalers paid more for each token than ICO buyers

lol retard, its 0.03, 0.05, 0.07, 0.09, 0.11,...0.15
anyone buying above 0.05 is free to sell off their tokens

How long do you expect the flash sale will last? Telegram won't let me join.

It will last for 24 hours or until the coins are gone i believe. What's the telegram issue you're having?

>within an hour

[aussie shitposting intensifies]

>Have you got it working for you yet?

Well, Telegram won't accept my pre-paid SIM number, and i don't want to give them my real phone nr. Fuck that.

XCM will tank after ICO anyway.
It was $0.03, now it's already 0.11 and will be 0.15 on ICO. Early fags will dump their bags to get 5x.
>muh 90 days period

They will still get 20% of their coins. Also 500% bonus is HUGE and some will also have ref bonus. Even 20% will be massive if people are buying hundreds of k.

at this price still a $30mil marketcap

Reminder the that vast majority of tokens was not sold at the presale and most will be sold in the ICO in feb(or flash sales if they sell out fast enough)

0.03 and 0.05 are blocked six months you salty faggy fucking mong
next is 0.11, that's now. so we're first in line to dump if that's what we want

well, i can't join anyway because of telegram (and my paranoia), so i will buy some small bags after ICO. Maybe...

So much this

Sign up won't let me register. But just realised i have to install on phone before pc.

ok nigs, OP here.
It looks like coinmetro is actually not allowing US citizens for this particular flash sale. I got the message on telegram from Kevin.
Sorry, guys.
But if you guys aren't in the US you are free to buy.

To be fair, they were shilling that US citizens were able to buy before, but it only when the flash sale started that Kevin chimed in saying that US citizens will no longer be able to buy.

coinmetro.win

Password: Hardcap (capital H!)

Use my ref link for 2.5% bonus :)
coinmetro.sale

If you are shilled enough, then you can use this link to register for an account to get a 2.5% bonus:

shortly.cc/Y1Fs

Password: hardcap

Don't miss out on your chance to participate in the Flash sale on Friday, this one is going quick!

COINMETRO GIVEAWAY! 2000 COINMETRO COINS!
medium.com/@bbrighton/win-2000-coinmetro-tokens-xcm-giveaway-17f2f132a221

>nobody knows about it
Well first of all, they have 10k people in the telegram so I wouldn't say nobody knows about them. Secondly, they have done this with literally ZERO marketing, they have not spent a single penny. And btw they are serious about marketing they're allocating 30% of the ICO funds(that's a lot of money). So I'm pretty confident people will know about coinmetro once the platform is fully out

pathetic, pls stop
I forgot to mention, they will be starting to increase marketing once the main ICO starts

quick can i send money directly from coinbase or do i have to pay from the a wallet

US residents can participate. They are still pending their lawyers getting back to them.

In the event they cant allow it you will get a refund.

However, if that happens just fucking say your an accredited investor. its that easy.

I believe you can send directly from coinbase but you need to have your own ethereum wallet (where they will deposit the tokens upon release)

lol 10k people in a telegram arent gonna lifecycle a fucking website thats competing in an already oversaturated market. ico buyers will be lucky if they even get a chance to sell their coins in the next year. you cant build a successful website in less time than that. they have no marketing? and this is a good thing? lol...

competing with websites who have partnerships and backers. this site stands no chance. i would not be buying into this ico if you arent prepared to lose your money, it could go well but you're gonna be waiting a long time and worst case scenario it could simply not take off at all

Kevin sent a voice message on telegram saying that people in the US will not be able to buy the coins this sale.

The reason being is that if it doesn't work out, they're going to have to refund a lot of people. Since he doesn't want to risk that, they're just not going to allow the US.

You could ask him yourself on telegram to confirm.

us citizens or us residents?
they always mentioned residents so far

Dude, do you have any idea who the dudes behind this are?

You haven't researched jack shit brainlet

no i dont actually because they didnt even give any sort of background on any of the team members in the fucking white paper!!!!! unprofessional and makes me very sus on them

i had to dig through linkedin pages to get an idea of who these people even are

dude have fun holding bags for the next 12 months while they try to get their site going, the beta isnt even gonna be released unti march. after that you've got a minimum 6 month wait with the possibility of nothing coming from it

unless you got in at 0.3 and just plan to dump at first chance, you're fucked

use my ref pls =)
go. coinmetro. com/?refId = 5a6657f6589c124f7b19b12a

Hahahahahaha, suspect yeah. Check into fxpig pal they own it.

That dude is mad retarded bro.

It's a shame they are no longer allowing US residents to partake - they did previously, but SEC screwed them and it'll hit all investors hard when refunds go out and lower the price significantly

is it US residents or citizens? i'm a US citizen but i live in the EU

It's either - If you are a US citizen, then you can't participate. If you are non-US citizen but reside in the US then same problem. Only non-US citizens/residents or US accredited investors can buy in.

lol shit im so sorry, i didnt realize they were literally trail blazers in the industry. they own a website worth 800 usd, how could i have missed this important credential.

i guess thats it, you're gonna be rich hahahahaha

>fxpig

like that means shit, their only point of notoriety is creating this fucking ICO

coinmetro.info for 2.5% bonus (referral)

2000 CoinMetro coins giveaway: medium.com/@bbrighton/win-2000-coinmetro-tokens-xcm-giveaway-17f2f132a221

Why would they market a platform that doesn't even exist yet dumbass

Like it means that they like have a basic understanding of like how an exchange like works Valley girl.

>they know how an exchange works like everyone else! this will 100x for sure!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

thats not the point. its easy to make an exchange its hard to make a popular exchange. eapecially if you dont have big backers and no marketting. they're already 0 for 1 with fx pig. this ico is for people with brass balls only, it could pay off but it will likely do the complete opposite

wrong their was a few tiers before that faggo

Can't you just lie and say you're from the UK or something? How would they know the difference?

2000 CoinMetro coins giveaway: medium.com/@bbrighton/win-2000-coinmetro-tokens-xcm-giveaway-17f2f132a221

coinmetro.info for 2.5% bonus (referral)

They have KYC (Know Your Customer) in place so you'll need to upload 2 x Gov ID, Proof of Address etc. You could probably get around it if you know someone outside of the US but risky.

the beta is in march my guy. if they marketing it now when? if they do start marketing it. how do they plan to compete with upcoming projects like fair x and robin that do they exact same thing as coinmeteo and have 10s of millions of dollars in backing. do the math

Just to clarify, this is ONLY for the ICO pre-sale. Once the platform goes live, it'll be like coinbase etc and open to everyone. Just sucks US folk can't get in earlier anymore when it's cheap.

they'll do marketing for the ICO in feb and they'll do marketing when the platform is out.(idk if they'll market during beta)

Who said 100x?

Oh I don't disagree with you there, this shit is a boom or bust proposition.

So I'm guessing they hold your coins until they verify your identity later? Really sucks living in the land of the "free" sometimes.