Holy fuck guys, I am fucking shaking. I think I just got owned by Chad and by my ex girlfriend(WHORE)

Holy fuck guys, I am fucking shaking. I think I just got owned by Chad and by my ex girlfriend(WHORE).

Is there anything I can do? So basically I caught her cheating on me with another guy about 3 days ago and told her to move out. I loved her loads and still do so I taught her quite a bit about crypto etc. She knew everything basically.. including my binance credentials.

I caught her cheating on me with another guy and we got into a huge argument afterwards.. I told her to move out in a week. Today I got home from my parents place and all of my belongings(pretty much) are gone including my macbook pro(which had the authy app on it neccessary to log into binance).

SHE WITHDREW ALL OF MY FUCKING INVESTMENTS and I have a strong reason to believe the motherfucking asshole helped her. I just lost literally almost all of my fucking money due to this stupid piece of shit whore.

Can I take any legal action? I am willing to go to the cops. I am so fucking pised off you guys have no clue. I got all of this from nothing, I started with less than $300 years ago and now this fucking whore took all of my money. Literally most of it, except the things I bought with my investment earnings like a car and home.

I want to fucking cry holy shit.

Pic related. What should I do? Do I contact binance?

You're SOL bud.

You did learn a valuable lesson though.

Woh, so this is the power of crytpto. Should’ve stuck with stocks/bank account faggot

nope u fucked

your fake internet money wasn't worth anything anyways

why did you tell someone your private keys you idiot? if a girl can just rob you and then move in with Chad what reason does she have to stay with you? the only thing you offer is money.

These LARPs would be funnier if they were actually written in a way that's believable instead of "i'm shaking" and "i'm so fucking pissed off guys".

It's no fun if you don't make them believable.

absolute state of coiners

you are a fucking idiot, you are fucked. why would you ever let your gf know about your crypto.

Nice LARP.

If true, you're an idiot.

>Reddit spacing
>Told gf how to access your crypto
>Cheated on with a Chad

Checks out.

you would need to record that she got it, or some other form of proof. You need a lawyer just giving it to the state to deal with it for aka open a cause for 300 and they might send a letter

>can I rapport stealing?

uh yes

>She knew everything basically.. including my binance credentials.

Serves you well faggot. Never trust a roastie with cash. Manhood 101

>giving your thot access to your fucking crypto
>having it 19btc on an exchange

you fucked up

Literally call the police. She stole legal assets. She's fucked. File charges TODAY.

Is this some kind of cuck fetish posting?

Fuck off

how fucking stupid are you actually OP

Haha op is a faggot cuck

god, larpers these days
so lazy

Yeah good luck with that. They cashed out and the outdated&slow juridisticion system wont help you.

Either suck it up or kill her.

>he didn't have 2FA

you deserved it

Weird gay larp

Absolutely go to the police with as much paper trail as possible. Contact Binance for IP addresses at times when money was withdrawn. This is not a small sum of money and there are other belongings missing, so the police will definetly investigate the theft and the culprits will get arrested.

nikghha what?

post more info or i wont refund because you're larping

2FA should've been on your phone. If this is real though, you should demand the money back, and if they don't give it to you just kill them. They are bad people and do not deserve to lvie

hahahah you are a fucking idiot omg

normie problems, this is what happens to men who fall for the vaginal Jew kek

You need to hire a couple of guy and go kidnap Chad and the ex. Torture them until they turn over the crypto. If you do nothing you will spend the rest of your life as a man with no balls

I would have fucking had it on my phone if binance wasn't a piece of shit website. I had the "authy" extension for my browser on the laptop which she knew all about because she watched me trade quite a bit. She could log onto my binance at any time if she had my laptop.

I literally fucking lost everything.

I'll go to the cops.

this t.b.h.

>told your bitch about cryptos

this

i want to believe but your shitty forced meme-style turns of phrase like "literally shaking" make it hard

Shitty larp kys

Guess you can invest in soycoin or cuckcoin and try to make back some of your losses

cops aint gonna do shit if u dont have real proof.
And proof isnt just saying 'she took monopoly money from my computer'. You're just wasting your own time

I have binance 2fa on my phone you dumbass, why can't you

not to worry OP, take your remaining money and go balls deep in wanchain and you can start to recover

why on gods earth did you let someone know your private keys and account info... not even the closest person to you should know.

I kinda understand that. I guess I'll just accept the loss, sell my car(should be able to get around 60 grand for it, it's an S class mercedes) and then invest that money.

Never trusting a female ever again in my whole life after something like this. I would love to fucking kill her.

A part of me doesn't want to let her get away with this money. It is more than she has ever earned in her whole life. I am not okay with letting her get away with that much.

>I taught her quite a bit about crypto etc. She knew everything basically.. including my binance credentials.
stupid

I bet it was Chads idea. I know a lot of Chads who are into btc and she probably told him “looool so my BF trades crypto and his laptop is right there” XD. Chad probably had the genius idea of going on your laptop and sending all your btc to his wallet.

Good job, even though this is fake

Because when I tried to use it, I was getting an error so I googled for a solution on reddit and this error could be bypassed by instead using the "authy" extension for chrome.. which is what I did.

confirmed troll. If any sane person lost that money they would at least beat the shit out of her wearing gloves and a ski mask after stalking in a random location

Chad always wins

And then go to prison and not have either money, the possibility to make more or freedom? Yeah...

This

> I'll just accept the loss

Im not saying be a lil bitch u faggot. Im saying you cant just walk to the cops and make them fix it for you

You aren't SOL, it's not like you were hacked, you know who it was. Absolutely contact the police. She can't steal from you just cause it's crypto. Then get a lawyer and bring a lawsuit against her just in case.

>Not locking your Authy extension

nice larping though

This

Not even going to read this LARP.

It sounds like a larp, but in the off chance you are just a clueless pussy, do the above

Know how many murders go unsolved every year?

Put on mask
Get gun
Go to her home
Get money back

What are you retarded or just a ridiculous pussy
At the LEAST send someone to do it for you

Kys larper too many adjectives keep it toned down next time this isn't some shitty creative writing class

Dude first of all you're a mega cuck and most definitely LARPing

However if this ever does happen to anyone you can absolutely prove it.

She STOLE your mother fucking laptop. Thats incriminating criminal evidence, then you can track the wallet seed and reverse google search it to find the owner (will show her name and when she bought it)

If this isn't a larp, there is only one thing you should do. Go to your local ghetto, ask a couple of big niggers if they wanna make a grand. Break in to Ex and Chads place, get the computer back, make niggers beat the shit out of Chad and Ex and make sure you still have your corecuck coin. Easy you faggot

kill her

What is police?

5/10 for making me reply

If youre not a fucking bitch:
put on the ski mask
strap up
get btc back