Do you guys unironically take your fiat earnings and sink into crypto?

Do you guys unironically take your fiat earnings and sink into crypto?

Me, I got "started" while on a car trip when my wife was driving. Installed coinbase and bought $400 worth of LTC and ETH over a period of a few weeks last October

I'd never DREAM of putting any more real money into this bullshit

Not judging y'all, just incredible to me that you're willing to risk shit that pays rent etc

>uses unironically unironically

i put in 500 bux in 2016. currently worth around 15k
id like to put in a few more grand irl money but dont want to risk it

>Not judging y'all, just incredible to me that you're willing to risk shit that pays rent etc
So after putting in money yourself...you can't understand people who put in money?

I put 15k in, worth 500k now.

With my income I don't think any more peanuts I put in will matter.

Fuck off sardonic Pepe

kys boomer shit

No I mean the people here that say they're going to wagecuck only to put the entire thing into crypto

I started a year before you did and turned 2k into 300k. However now the only way to make what I did is to risk everything, it's not easy anymore. OP there is a reason why people are going all in, they are all laggards and need a moonshot to make it at this point.

Uh, the opposite - I take my crypto earnings and cash out to fiat.

This is a once in a generation opportunity and people know they won't get this chance again. there's no reward without risk.

I feel this anons

Are my 2k coss going to get me to 40k this year?

Pic related I consolidated my positions right after the crash

for some people a few grand isn't a big deal, user.

also, consider:

'Opportunities come infrequently. When it rains gold, put out the bucket, not the thimble'

Im just cashing out regularly, I think it's too late to put money into this sinking ship.

I put in 35k euro and now its around 800k i believe.
I have taken the 35k out and i don't think of my gains as real money untill i take them out but 800k isn't enough desu lol

Dude I understand that, and it isn't for me either

I just remember reading posts of people saying they're gonna sink their entire Christmas bonus into crypto, or their entire first paycheck from some shitty job into it

>wife driving
I bet you had your switch with you too, you faggot numale.

Fuck you nigger

I got a fucking DUI and couldn't drive for a month

LOL

you fucking priviliged retard, it's do or die for a lot of the faggots on this board

go back to plebbit you fucking homo nigger

You're even worse than I thought. Unironically kill yourself.

I dont know who's jewing who anymore

KEK buying crypto... I've been in from MINING since 2014.. I only CASH OUT

>priviliged
>reddit spacing
>triggered
you actually need to go back

Isn't that how you avoid wanting to kys?

LOL, fuck off roodypoo

I'm mega oldfag compared to you

Kill yourself newfag.

yeah, why not? sure, its dumb if you are struggling to pay bills, but using money for an investment you believe in is the smartest way to spend cash.

what else would you spend it on? crap you don't need?

if you believe crypto will make you money (or at least has a good chance of doing so) and have money you can afford to spend, why wouldn't you?

nobody gets rich without taking some risks.

There is no difference between "fiat earnings" or "fiat wages" or "profits" or w/e you want to call it. A dollar is a dollar, it makes no rational difference whether you wage slaved for it or whether you got it from selling crypto. The only difference is your physiological fear of being wrong. That is if you put in money outside of crypto into crypto and crypto crashes or dies you would have lost. While if you pull your initial investment and ride on profits you can never "lose." It makes sense emotionally but not rationally.

So yes, some people do periodically put fiat "earnings" into crypto, there is also a popular strategy called dollar cost averaging where you buy a fixed dollar amount of an asset over fixed intervals. This ensures that you actually buy more shares at a lower price over time. But whether you have $50k from working, or $50k from crypto, its the same risk if you put that in crypto.

>could have invested $4000 instead of $400
>would have had $30000 instead of $2500

gotta risk it to get the biscuit

This. I even scored all my components under MSRP so I can sell them at profit too

I'm in college and monthly allowance from my middle class family is more than enough. I work and put 100% into crypto, what's so bad about that? That I could use the money from my job? And do what? I'm in a hard degree so I don't have much time, have a girlfriend and no (real) drug addictions. Putting into a savings account monthly what I'd make in an entry level job with my degree in less than a week sounds bad.

Well that's what I'm saying

Unless it's LARP, there are poorfags here saying they're sinking entire paychecks into it

It's one thing to take reasonable risk, it's another to do this

I put 10% of my income into crypto every week, this replaces the portion that I was putting into my stupid fucking useless IRA

I mine $400 a month in crypto and put 400 a month into my brokerage.

One account has $110,000 and started later then the other one with 8k in it....

Okay? Good for you.