You didn't mine pre-exchange

>You didn't mine pre-exchange
>You didn't buy at 2 sats
>It's now 13 sats and starting its first moon

The whole virus in the miner thing really was just FUD. If you want in before TRTL is listed on TradeSatoshis then now is you're only opportunity.

tradeogre DOT com SLASH exchange/BTC-TRTL

Other urls found in this thread:

virustotal.com/#/url/45729dc1b21fbfcb2db4b1b25b28685fa62e99ee3735a3335cc8254ab2a35e24/detection
warosu.org/biz/?task=search&ghost=yes&search_text= This coin is a scam, there's a virus hidden inside with a FUD keylogger, the plan is to steal as much money as possible before the end of February. I've seen this coin named multiple times by very dubious individuals on various underground websites.
reddit.com/r/Electroneum/comments/7l0mrg/less_number_of_decimals_less_supply_no_this_is/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

14 sats now...this is crazy

Worthless pump and dump shitcoin.

The total supply of these things is (according to the devs) 1 trillion. A mooning is just not sustainable because of the overinflated supply, not to mention that the creators and their friends have billions of them waiting to dump on you.

Nigger, do you even understand how this shit works. Come on user, this is a low tier fud even for you.

I wish I got on sooner. Only have 30k coins from mining.

TRTLuxr4rhmPRsADHEZzNP3UfUT3gaL9bAqEatSh6ebRHXywxmqWB3SEjnSK7VoKi5LXu4DyecveS5V3PDFtX7yn5x1hcM73RMK

Ride the turtle wave.

Pay attention, retard. This shit is divisible by two decimal places, not eight. So the supply doesnt matter you cuckfuck

prove your superiority turtle master

TRTLuz6ej3eNq9gbdKyiTa1kQ4T7qEHkdFRqXQLNgv93Z84wGCTMAazPLtQb9E1vDyE3nq2QJUDy1VBxKmJe7VCxLZhM44YdBfZ

TRTLuxVkLAyFxbD9c5TmUZVXdEfK3FeXbZ2bfHgH5JNzjfMFz6n6Ao5EttzvbDQa8n5SJm1L7s1YF3NPr2yFoWeah4ma39LuHZL

I just got a hot fart blasted on my chest

Do you really think the Turtlecoin market is going to be worth $1.3B? Have fun getting dumped on faggot

I'm aiming for 200mil in the future. It's a private Dogecoin, what could go wrong?

>last thread exposed scam / keylogger
>better make a new one

See

>>>>>

Literally made it out of thin air, I'll take my free money thanks. You're bitter you missed out, we get it.

This post literally proves NOTHING other than the fact that Rock is saying there's no infection. You're so fucking DUMB.

THERE'S NO VIRUS OR KEYLOGGER.

Fuck you FUDtard.
TRTLv2qx9pcNbyKagRED25YzC5zdirPHm8crQaqk2YhFC48tf5YJVG8QLehj1wQRHXEWvCQonsLnAAFkoHuSj3TsRmDhHhCYPVL

its is FUD....build the miner yourself off of GitHub...there's nothing in it...

discord is going absolutely apeshit right now over the key logger there is a fucking mutiny happening

You're just trying to pump your TRTL bags so you can dump before you scam gets exposed. I get it.

TRTLuz6ej3eNq9gbdKyiTa1kQ4T7qEHkdFRqXQLNgv93Z84wGCTMAazPLtQb9E1vDyE3nq2QJUDy1VBxKmJe7VCxLZhM44YdBfZ

giving me sheckles makes ur peepee grow 4 iches

virustotal.com/#/url/45729dc1b21fbfcb2db4b1b25b28685fa62e99ee3735a3335cc8254ab2a35e24/detection

This coin is a scam, there's a virus hidden inside with a FUD keylogger, the plan is to steal as much money as possible before the end of February. I've seen this coin named multiple times by very dubious individuals on various underground websites.

Search for "Tor" in the Discord.
Pic related: Rocksteady is the main dev
Why do ALL the devs use tor, why do they need it?
Assuming that it's compromised, those that have downloaded the wallet and executed it, what should they do to secure their gains again?
Ensure that all websites use 2FA?
Change private keys of all their crypto wallets?

if mkid really has 550 million, and he was on the discord weeks ago throwing MH at it when there was literally 50KH total on the network, he could easily have that many, especially if he is buying them up off tradeogre at same time.

terribly unhealthy...

if there were a richlist, and there isn't obviously because its a privacy coin, my millions would not even be in the top 100, no fucking way.

Do any of them have proof or is the keylogger meme just catching on?

Insiders have MULTIPLE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS mined already, they can crash the market any time, or keep it down a LONG time.
>yfw it's even those hundred millions holder whales that are chosen to handle the turtle-market and get paid 5% fees on each trades on top of that.
Turtlejew

>last thread exposed scam / keylogger
>links to thread with no proof that's full of memes
kek

have fun buying at ATH and getting dumped on

poorfag here, just a few turtleshells...

TRTLv2dpUy97Uk1P2T7WjEDxfENPffZRxXirmQD49BwD9NMMj9y4ZkT4PswDtHxiYSj72FfNk7KTjWanHx3x4Mpo1F5PKmz1v5a

Explain to me like I'm 13 why this makes a difference?

Everytime I go into these threads there's a bunch if homeless Pajeets spamming their fucking addresses and it turns me off from the coin immediately.

cool pasta
warosu.org/biz/?task=search&ghost=yes&search_text= This coin is a scam, there's a virus hidden inside with a FUD keylogger, the plan is to steal as much money as possible before the end of February. I've seen this coin named multiple times by very dubious individuals on various underground websites.

TRTLuzGJT6kB8MEoFSUayXXWxwArrXGbZFTY5eAAisL2atRQPRVDxhzX5s8UPWQLJZG9vzYmw6yMhiZxa1hEcMY2Bw3KWoKjg13

really all the FUDr's need to join the discord and see how great the community is...

don't listen to the 1 or 2 people who have conspiracy theories and miss out.

This is your real chance to get in on a coin that will be at least 100 sats by summer.....

We will be on tradesatoshi soon and more exchanges to come.

Yep, I like TRTL and the community seems pretty cook. At what, 12 sats now? Why does every coin I look at fucking triple in price as soon as I go to buy? XD

The mining pools are being monitored don't use them, someone will literally come to your house and kill you if you do! Don't risk it, anons! Turn back now! Before it's too late!

> bitcoin supply is 21 mil * 8 decimal places.
> turtle supply is 1 tril * 2 decimals
there are more sats than shells

its not 1 trillion on release that's total...by the time the whole supply releases it will be 2135 and we'll be dead.

TRTLuzvjpLFSj2qLLafscggx8dNzhHGseErgLSYiVgA5Wr22WEQ2kERW7xQgzcrdgN5Zb3bJwu4naReVHNYh3cxF2PmAZt23BY5

????

It's a scan of the wallet

Are "shells" the decimal units?

ye

Why are they so many decimals on the exchange then?

I tried to deposit to this exchange but my coins never showed up. Nearly 5000 confirmations.

How is this piece of shit vapor meme coin already at 16

Just mined another 1k

trtl is up to 16 sats on trade ogre
is it going to the moon, Veeky Forums? are we gonna be rich?

reddit.com/r/Electroneum/comments/7l0mrg/less_number_of_decimals_less_supply_no_this_is/

if you didn't get in sub 5 sats i feel sorry for you

In the previous turtle thread there was a guy in a similar situation, when his coins finally arrived he had 800$ worh of BTC in surplus, I bet the owner of the website does some manual operations for deposits behind the curtains.

yeah, and he accidentally sends the bitcoins to random people. jeez people are getting even more retarded fudding this.

why is neo being traded in sats, you dumb shit? its only shown as sats on the exchange. you can only withdraw turtles including decimals. 100.345648306 turtles will only let you withdraw 100.34 turtles
fucking newfags

*can only withdraw turtles including 2 decimals.

as for the neo reference, neo is not divisible at all. but you can still trade its imaginary sats on the exchanges. when it comes to withdrawing/depositing/sending (using the actual blockchain) you can only send whole neo.

That was me, I transferred $1k in bitcoin to TradeOgre and ended up with $1800 worth. It's a fucking lottery bois!

>XD

Fucking kys

Gib back pls.

god holding TRTL is the comfyest hodl in a long time

Stable value how?

Well during this whole dip i've turned $350 (and some mining) into $33,000 thanks to TRTL. Not sayint that it's going to continue going up at this rate but im /comfey?

gtfo pajeet

TRTLuwe6QvU7qcbhugvZ27T9U6JsCit8SBRZCehNFe97e3BfutmPGZoSURDzh6P8vrM5tf76zWqa3dybMTJqnCZTK3HdEngbbB1

get me started OP and anyone else

I just made a wallet, gonna buy some trtls soon once my btc clears on tradeogre. Anyone care to get me started?

TRTLuzmSycB9EonND1yTCWeiJqiFRLpVUjF5ELfgzUtjRPow2FMwD71BC2mwZfgLGPMtwwCB5DG38F6iwKDpk1rj8vN5psbgvka