Mobius had its ICO yesterday, and now their marketing team is spreading LINK fud

Dont fall for it. The mobius team is literally filled with pajeets.

Mobius is shit, your marketing department is blatant and ineffective, and your coin is going to die.This reminds me of the tron ceo shilling his coin on twitter. We all know how that story is going to end.

Get fucked, faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/mobius-network/stellars-meteoric-rise-and-why-mobius-is-set-to-orbit-from-it-in-2018-27f49d0bb348
twitter.com/waltonchain/status/956767421020303360
vocaroo.com/i/s0TGxeL6LKMt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pic related

Do the opposite of what BIZ says. Invest in Mobius

redbrown tag, just like the pajeet you are. Your marketing sucks and biz sees right through it faggot.

I've noticed the fud from them too... Makes me cautious that they don't think their coin can compete on its own

holy shit that is funny. retarded pajeets

Lol Mobius has first movers advantage. They're actually active and accomplishing shit. Sorry stinky linkies

Mobius had its ico like 8 days ago newfag

You're in for such a surprise in March.

Enjoy your centralized oracle and 3 pajeet dev team. This coin will be dead in 3 months and its not even fud to say it.

fucking mopey mobey pajeet

lol'd. I've been spreading link fud for shits and giggles and saying MOBI is the new king, i don't even have MOBI tokens you paranoid faggot lmao

If you read the Mobius shill posts carefully they have slightly dodgy English that reads as distinctly Indian. I thought pajeets were a meme but it’s actually true.

cont. this thread is why I spread fud about link, it's hilarious seeing stinky linkies get upset, you remind me of don vito

Yeah, very obvious one of the Pajeet founders is fudding Link on Veeky Forums.

medium.com/mobius-network/stellars-meteoric-rise-and-why-mobius-is-set-to-orbit-from-it-in-2018-27f49d0bb348

If someone can write this garbage he’s desperate enough to fud a competitor on a anonymous board.

No joke the same. Esp because of that projeet sergay

Mobius is actually gonna sign a partnership agreement with Waltonchain infront of Chinese national TV and radio. This happens at a conference hosted by Waltonchain i China.

twitter.com/waltonchain/status/956767421020303360

January 28

been reposting for a while now and it gets them every time, fucking hell it's fun

Lol same. I just like messing with stinky linkies. But I seriously think that Chainlink is a dead coin. Get out as soon as possible.

Lol, look at them come out and try to play it off like they are regular Veeky Forums posters. Its fucking pathetic. Do you not realize that anyone with a brain can see right through these posts? You're pajeets. Its blatantly obvious youre trying to market your coin. And its not working. Go try on reddit instead.

poos are as good as chinks when it comes to having an original idea. This is why they always loose.

lol LINK baghodlers scared that an ICO is making more progress than their shitty founder who exit scammed a year ago

holy fuck BTFO

how many of you have they employed to fud today? do you get paid in curry, or in rice?

go make me some tikka marsala, bitch.

holy shit I cant believe mobius is beating link in partnerships. More updates and transparency on from the mobius team in a month than chainlink ever

Back to the gutter curryface

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, KEEP HODLING THOSE BLEEDING BAG LMFAO

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

None of the FUD is actually fearful. Its all
>OMG STINKY LINKIES BTFO
>EXIT SCAM SHITCOIN
>WORTHLESS IN ONE YEAR

Its like, if you been on this board for longer then 3 months then you've seen this time and time again on every single thread. If it still affects you then lurk more.

>Implying ser gay, a Russian McDonald's addict philosophy major is reliable.

vocaroo.com/i/s0TGxeL6LKMt

Mobius will NEVER come close to Chainlink in terms of progress and high profile connections.

I just googled mobius partnership because I was curious and apparently they partnered with WTC hahahaha.

Enjoy your shitcoin pnd of the month while it lasts until your currynigger CEO runs out of partnership hype to spam about, you smelly pajeets.

and chainlink is partnered with.............oh yea fucking nobody. And dont say fucking swift you piece of shit, everyone knows it isnt a fucking partnership yet.

Stinkies have declared war on the linkies

>yet
>YET

at least you know its real. No wonder your team is fudding so intensely lately. You know that you dont have much time to exit scam people until LINK explodes into the mainstream. A lot of people are going to lose money (like always) from pajeets.

>yet
Just you wait Ranjit, in a month or two when mainnet goes live. LINK doesn't need anouncements of anouncements to satisfy pajeet moonkids.

Nobody will even remember Mobius 2 weeks from now after it goes through its initial ICO PnD cycle.
We had the same FUD with Aeternity """oracles""", where are they now?

LINK had an ICO in September and there's dozens of LINK threads every day 4 months later.

swift isnt ever happening you stupid fuck. Thats all you faggots have hope for. Mobius got more done in a month than the entire timeperiod link has existed. Even WTC is partnered with mobius. and not a fake fucking partnership like swift. A real one.

let me know when mobius is already running smartcontracts from insurance companies on its test net

oh wait that will never happen because link already exists and is doing that right now.

Link....because big business really doesn't care about speed and cost

Hate to take the wind out of your sails, but Swift is going to beta-test LINK with 30-40 banks in the very near future. If it is successful, there will be a full roll out.

Mobius is a PnD Indian shit scam (aren't they all).

broken pajeet english, try harder Vihaan

Thats not happening dumb fuck. This "partnership" is absolutely nothing. Swift has no involvement at all other than morbid curiosity. You link faggots are so delusional its sad.

Just you wait Ranjit
Just you wait
Just