I'm Roger Ver, long time bcash advocate and investor

>I'm Roger Ver, long time bcash advocate and investor.

>Today I'm at the Coincheck world headquarters in Tokyo, Japan. I had a nice chat with Coincheck CEO, Koichiro Wada, about their current situation. He showed me multiple bank statements, as well as letters from banks and lawyers. I'm sure that all the current withdrawal problems at Coincheck are being caused by the traditional banking system, not because of a lack of liquidity at Coincheck. The traditional banking partners that Coincheck needs to work with are not able to keep up with the demands of the growing bcash economy.

>The dozens of people that make up the Coincheck team are hard at work establishing additional banking partners, that eventually will make dealing with Coincheck easier for all their customers around the world.

>For now, I hope that everyone will continue working on bcash projects that will help make the world a better place.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mB0mG7wMvM8
youtube.com/watch?v=yUO1DvqTpZ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>could live a good life forever with his btc gains he has made
>becomes the laughing sock of the whole cryptosphere

its just so fucking funny

the ego is greedy. he wanted to actually become satoshi.

Haha. Incoming butthurt BCash shills.

Technically due to the way Gox was hacked they did have the Bitcoin when Ver made this vide, but Jed McCaleb was stupid enough not to decrypt his wallet file so the hackers controlled the wallet that whole time as well.

encrypt* his wallet file, not decrypt.

When are you going to shill aXpire?

THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY. IT'S BITCOIN CASH NOT BCASH, DO YOU EVEN RUN A MILLION DOLLAR COMPANY REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>bcash
BITCOIN CASH!

my buddy works for roger and is hanging out with him at this very moment

ill be honest
i literally get a chubby everytime roger says
store of value

>literally the reason most people have ever even heard of bitcoin
>regularly character assassinated by everyone

No good deed goes unpunished.

I get a chubby when I see his face. Its nice that at least the people involved in Cash aren't meth addicts that believe in a geo-centric view of the solar system.

Looks good, get the teleprompter ready

Tell your buddy to mention "bcash" and film his reaction
Not really

r u really roger ver :D

This guy put big money on this techno when it was ultra ultra ultr&a risky, came out billionaire out of this and was the alpha shill who pushed crypto in the head of 99,99% of people here and outside.

Noone is laughing at him outside of some retarded soyboys on plebbit with a Dunning–Kruger.
Everyone on Veeky Forums who isn't a brainlet would wish to have just 10% of his foresight an business sense.

This. I like Ver. I liked him from the minute I watched that interview where he was fucked up crying.

A real man

no he works for bitcoin.com, he's fully on the bitcoin cash train

>still rich
>still Chad
>youre still you
that's the funny part tho

the same 1 assblasted faggot in every thread defending bcash and roger. lmfao fuck off faggot, nobody likes you roger

daily reminder he's also a hypocrite prick too

youtube.com/watch?v=mB0mG7wMvM8

This to an extent

fucking loaded chad with a bad case of autism
could do fucking anything but decides to get triggered over the pile of shit which is the BTC family

Lel made my day user

hes definitely an autist but with chad jawline.

its a fucking stupid defense anyway, no matter your business its up to you to ensure you have liquidity on a daily basis. Thats what you have a banking and finance team/controller for.

Liquidity problems arent caused by the banking 'system' they are caused by business incompetence. Everyone should be experienced dealing with the system and its limits/timeframes.

I know it takes 4-5 days for a receipt to show up on the accounts in my area, so when people tell me they made a bank transfer, I work to and set expectations to that timeframe.

fucking this

It's Bitcoin Cash, and I'm NOT gonna say it again or get disrespected by people like you on the internet!

ahahah segwit cucks are the only ones who get absolutely assblasted from ver. must be nice to have that much power over emotional segwit cucks

youtube.com/watch?v=yUO1DvqTpZ8

Lmfao