You need to realize crypto is a zero sum game. A dollar that you win is a dollar that someone else doesn’t...

You need to realize crypto is a zero sum game. A dollar that you win is a dollar that someone else doesn’t. It’s cut throat as hell. So ask yourself, why would a board on a site known for trolling give you good advice? Why are there constantly anons telling you to buy and hold? They’re not being nice. You’re being scammed.

They are digital beanie babies. They’re only valuable because people have been hyped into believing they’re valuable.

Veeky Forums has made me a shit ton of money tho.

If they have no value then why are they taxable?

Retarded nigger.

This board probably accounts for 1% of total traders in this game. I always try to help my fellow Veeky Forums bros as long as theyre invested into the same thing I am. If not they can just Fuck off

Let me guess - that “money” is still in crypto.

You haven’t actually made money.

It's not zero sum in a bull market

Everyone’s goal is maximum fiat currency. There’s only so much to go around. You’re told to buy and hold so they can take your fiat and you’re left with digital beanie babies.

Beanie babies is not an accurate comparison. The DOTCOM boom and crash is more accurate.

It’s not zero sum when any faggot cuck can make their own currency and sell it

Sure, if somebody buys my bags I make money but they stand to also make money with those bags. Its a market.

That's why people are shilling amazon to take it as a payment method faggot once you can pay for shit with these internet coins then you can rest easier

There is zero advantage to just using USD to pay on amazon. Why would amazon willingly take on the risk of such a volatile payment system?

Because they'll be the first to implement a revolutionary technology on that large of a scale. Bezos has been planning this since January when he bought those crypto-related domains. He literally said in 2014 that he'd implement the system but there "isn't a demand". It's happening sooner than you think no matter what half baked logic you use.

It has no advantage over just taking PayPal or visa.

>So ask yourself, why would a board on a site known for trolling give you good advice?
Is this a double inversion sort of bad advice? How do I know you're giving me good advice right now?

>implying its even 1%

The economy at large is a zero sum game. At least, it’s supposed to be. Anything else in inefficient
>pareto efficiency

You need to realize fiat is a zero sum game. A dollar that you win is a dollar that some taxpayer doesn’t. It’s cut throat as hell. So ask yourself, why would a board on a site known for gasing kikes give you good advice? Why are there constantly anons telling you to buy and hold? They’re not being nice. You’re being scammed.

They are physical beanie babies. They’re only valuable because banks have hyped you into believing they’re valuable.

yes it does. they're faster and have less middlemen involved

I come here for the memes. I've never heard of most of the coins you guys talk about. All I know is I have a little BTC and ETH on coinbase. Call me a normie.

fuck off OP. the stock market is a zero fucking sum game. the last bit you wrote is just you shilling banker FUD pulled out of the aether. so I say again, go fuck yourself with a cucumber and free this board up from your stupid fucking cornholing faggotry. you are a fuckwit

Get some LINK fa gg ot

And where would I research this?

I'm in the same boat as him and my money has been mostly withdrawn to cash. Over a million over the past 2.5 years. This fucking
>lol bet your money is still im crypto right it's not yours yet haha
Meme has to stop. It's fucking disparaging to those of us who aren't brainlets and cashed out before the dips and crashes.

I heard I should watch out for this Pajeet guy and he shits in the street and I'll know his coins by the smell of curry.

You need to realize beanie babies are a zero sum game. A beanie baby that you win is a beanie baby that some collector doesn’t. It’s cut throat as hell. So ask yourself, why would a board on a site known for gasing kikes give you good advice? Why are there constantly anons telling you to buy and hold? They’re not being nice. You’re being scammed.

They are physical cryptocurrencies. They’re only valuable because people have hyped you into believing they’re valuable.

i don't take advice from Veeky Forums
i don't take advice from anybody except one trader i follow, i just use the strategy and rest is personal experience from trading, i could do much more but that's enough for me at the moment.

Oh, but you're just being nice and warning people eh? Fuck off

You need to realize digital Ouaji is a zero sum game. A meme that you create is a meme that some normie doesn’t. It’s cut throat as hell. So ask yourself why would a board known for Mongolian papercrafting give you good memes? Why are there constantly anons telling you to buy and hold? They’re not being nice. You’re being scammed.

They are digital pepes. They are only valuable because people have hyped you into believing they’re valuable.

Oh shit just sold 100k thabks

Moon Man, Moon Man, can't you see pajeets and wojacks need to hang from trees?

I try and give the best advice I can, I love you guys.

Its Jews tricking Whales tricking Neckbeards tricking Normies
We just need to get in on a coin before the normies do

Crypto is not zero sum you pajeets.

To buy bitcoin you had to produce something before, our productivity is unlimited, so our demand for bitcoin can also be unlimited.