Guys can someone redpill me on Turtlecoin (TRTL)...

Guys can someone redpill me on Turtlecoin (TRTL)? I have been hearing a lot about it lately all over the internet and there seems to be a lot of excitement. From what I can tell:
1. It’s similar to dogecoin but with a huge monero-like privacy element to it. Privacy is going to be huge in 2018.
2. It’s a turtle. Turtles have shells. Shells protect people. With the market shitting itself, people want to feel safe. In a shell you feel safe.
3. They are being listed on TradeSatoshi next week. Right now you can buy some on Tradeogre.com but when it hits the larger exchange the price is going to explode to 100 sats or more.
Cons
1. Ppl say there is a keylogger in the wallet and that it is capturing all your data
2. ??

Other urls found in this thread:

blockzero.simplecast.fm/7ffca55a
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

turtleturtle.org

It is a derivative of BCN,

it is a meme,but it has privacy feature so it not like Doge, or garlic that are just coins to be coins boosted by memes.

keylogger is risk you gotta take when entering the bleeding edge of in crypto cycle.use a virtual machine, or different machine that you do not use for exchanges.
TRTLv3K73ri2k4dpbf5ewjAbue8hQGC3NcaJiFGYdU6qKS3c78otmag4UdCFLReuymYM2svkp6yJd1wdCUwWe4sUgPqQx5y8DMK

ppl say it has a keylogger so that less ppl will come mine so they can accumulate more

Rocksteady, please, keep your shilling to one thread and donate me 1mil because i'm slow and steady just like Jeb!
TRTLv1Vrt5xjkBNyDyTe6AeURfzwfeD6mFSbnMiz3ZL4fmewPuJwGsSd9rcFzMtcJDbrg5S974iwiHM57Jkp2uQtPD3XtQiDGq1

use a paper wallet if you fucks are so scared of keyloggers. shit has gone up from 2 sats to 15 sats since i've been watching it the past week. holding 777k TRTL, prob not enough to make it but i like lucky 7's. also check em.

kek not enough to make it with that attitude because your faggot ass will sell at x100 instead of waiting for x1000 or x10000

2mil here, comfy

I'm new into TRTL, so please?
TRTLuyHCXLgRry7UD9L9AuEWXxwakbzWXeYW2J5rmvvGQhS1BbnFG8UL4R6987qG7jX7rYpqUWUioMcNH3AJbEGk2XNu5D5d11a

There is a keylogger, people are getting BANNED from the discord for asking about it.

prove this claim or stfu
virustotal finds no actual viruses or loggers, just 'potentially unwanted mining' flag

how much do you want? TRTL whale here, i got in a 1 SAT

if you're real, 10/10

only problem with the coin rn is that we have some HUGE whales that pose the risk of being able to single handedly dump this coin's market

i applaud you for defeating the prisoner's dilemma and spreading some of your precious trtl

i’m new too...
TRTLuzVkd4EGBBH3iAUg1CEVNjG8d35CCEGTVZ8rESc1P7v9Bn38WaJB5n1VFg7ZzgYpDJt6mZV3UhAZkJoeJ4pvWGznpCWoUL3

please mr. tortoise, spread the love

TRTLv1ABkoN8gMz5XYwvsGKitqto9yk4LeqD2BFjTQzjZCH2YSk1b7Vh8As83imkc4craHZGgzafUDhGvH78zFY5PbTHCnD8RTs

the fucking network rate is at 20MH+ and people still fud about keylogger... amazing.

they do to lower it actually

do you think ? logically, big rig owners know it's FUD, and they're the ones with the hashpower
keylogger FUD only works on the little guy interested in TRTL
I think it's coming from other coins...
could be a reddit/garlicoin fudop

TRTLuy9E779EpkLLMvuJgaTKQqc7KTq4UMZLPZr5oH54DkLYWiVm1Wq64YZGxwFkcNFo5gr8BCvHohoLqoWfj2ig4ixyHNcD6qQ

will succ dicc for trtl

just got on the turtle train yesterday
tbqh it seems to be slowing down already.
but im going to try it anyway.

TRTLv1M7GHuZN8vtTewXzz2E2Dc2G5vrYCHmQ13z6mfFT4eegWCGnmebebzovMsyFkPoEYaRaSjcrK4MAZ5WB9wxEjU3PjXEtjz

> hitting new exchange soon
> slowing down
meanwhile it hits 16 sats

whales holding millions upon millions.. manipulating price for a quick dump. be warned.

Holy shit, whoever just sent me 3MM trtl, ilysm

Not a huge fag like the rest of the FUDDERS in the chat:

1. Lead by ex-AEON developer and team of devs respected in the community. Not pajeet.
2. Actually real
3. Meme potential of dogecoin/garlic coin with security of monero
4. Slow and steady
5. Hitting new exchanges, literally the only 100x in crypto this year.

you're crazy..... this coin has had a big mining community for months
you're just jelly cause you never got on the train that's been going for like more than 7 weeks now
fucking no trtlers....

100k plz turtlewhale
TRTLuxybMPLe8uZzUjwWmN1uKCEA9SKZ9DwiDDU3JNyjaViPhpWExwuVqzJwqa3oCB45gATzdpEGmBWwWvncppeZTBboyAyBRS2

I'm hate begging, but I will repay in sexual favours ;)

TRTLv1Hqo3wHdqLRXuCyX3MwvzKyxzwXeBtycnkDy8ceFp4E23bm3P467xLEbUusH6Q1mqQUBiYwJ2yULJbvr5nKe8kcyc4uyps

actual pajeet here, please donate turtle for my kids, dear sirs.
TRTLuy6AYQv8jKC9haeJb51Lt2H9mQYAuhLybxxsdjXZgwGLieUegm5EdiSnUzXuceXGFCTadoNnBWzWZ3HBYkouA1DUu7VACFg

TRTL is awesome! check this podcast with RockSteady! blockzero.simplecast.fm/7ffca55a

TRTLv2fZMTGXh5shmiJZwPFhRx571Se942obz3tLsRqBPaUK1THGV5bEpLD3m7vNpB5mPvsn3K5uN7dcW7E2RRj27c25MRq6WpB

Gib trtl plz.

TRTLv1Hqo3wHdqLRXuCyX3MwvzKyxzwXeBtycnkDy8ceFp4E23bm3P467xLEbUusH6Q1mqQUBiYwJ2yULJbvr5nKe8kcyc4uyps

plz sir may i have some turtls

TRTLv2c9unyb3MTugwARxkDuWKNkRpbGoVmkj74Td536THxYoJNuqd7gtcgDWvLLM7NRSJftCbaxCWCBpf8CgSoL1EDXDicm6wM

Anyone have any details on difficulty scaling?
There was some concern about supply but monero is technically infinite. Is there any way this can reach a dollar? two?

TRTLuwj6BpyiaYcyLYQd6Md5Xd8mufkcbffr4rxSuRDTPe53p3GjsW5hrTUnUW9s523D7eYzUHE9Z3kPiRoSPp47D8tApi2pCfc

Big fan of TRTL! I'm a dev that just just started helping with this project (dzzz in chat, dzzz0 on github). This coin is going to be HUGE I know it, we're attracting some seriously talented & friendly devs. My address for any generous user:

TRTLv2KyHAVPimDG4Gg5pAheoQHL6wWRuWfH3EirtyghAyB3TfVizNMHasFS7c76YrAjuP1gmUZ3R1tQPaKHzS9oBTcwr3zw5bu

ive been mining turtles now for a couple days, and the mining difficulty seems to have gone way up. people are really jumping on this and it's likely to moon within the next few months.

not a dollar till next year but i can see it hitting 100 sat by wed and 10 cents a TRTL by March

I guess I wasn't clear. I meant the mining. the price is doing well. but the hashrate has risen so fast that what would have mined 20k yesterday will only do 9k today.

TRTLuwugi8WYsk799fLXURWfoECxvcbTsPZFpaCZ53Ymap9XzdiRipgJRH3VY9dsx4PusnoXS7Ka4BzbUxqoHDaT6KpAJKx3aja

pls dude. missed out on mining because macfag

oh yeah! good point, might very well be related to garlic

there are reverse pajeets aka fuddy mcshills

trtl is Veeky Forums memecoin and garlicoin is reddit shitcoin

bring on the meme war :-]

And almost all of the supply was mined in the first few weeks, now people are making pennies a day. There is no point getting into this if you don’t want to risk your btc buying millions of trtl on a sketchy exchange.

I bought 2mil trtl and transferred out with no issues.

It was pretty quick, even with BTC's shitty nigger speed

if Veeky Forums wants to win this, we need to find a way to effectively shill this coin to the chinese

Looking to start with turtle. Is mining still viable?

hoe does this work?

TRTLuxe8fn47iST437GB69ELNNccsBTxSKpcZsW8uhkmh4JE7uoiR1LTUSXMEjd4BhWPuazDuf7L2EkvfByd97DxCDBxaXtimeT

better to wait for a dip and buy some
might not dip at all though

DOGE is only .007 cents. Why do you think this will go 100x it's already .0016?

don't look at the price, look at the market cap, and even that is not a great reference

That fake FUD (which I hadn't heard at all today) came from early miners trying to discourage people from mining. Now it's just recited by garlicfags trying to FUD.

2MM
Will meme the hell of this coin.

TRTLuxhXYUbKf92jtogqg5MLqcZ3QjLb9K5H1tDMmznwUwwTAkLJPuQScyB1rzR4YcdoZiu6RMduMFrfhNLQqeVkQYn4ukPA5in

>And almost all of the supply was mined in the first few weeks
LOL
The same amount gets mined every day you idiot. The same amount of TRTL coins enter circulation every day. It's a constant rate. You are so fucking stupid.

only if you like helping the 5 eyes

PLEASE FRIEND I LOVE SHELLS
TRTLuzRZi1W7V5CCJVkCfgSx2QG1rsqAk3DrdwZHTLeK1do4V6RpSZRMYEQYD5fbjhTVYQtrksAoXeoqskm7nZi7cchxSc69bZK

Poor fag with only an NVIDIA GeForce 2 GB of RAM. How much TRTLs do you think I can mine in a day?

TRTLv391uXTfYnML8VFKrKUE9niRvEob5dNTvMVfD1UGSfsDVMTA2ysAogF4z1CzMe4rVoUjjjWTkStBiBA9AvkEAALBeZDdoh9

I'm on the turtle train. Turtle me please. I have to make it.

TRTLuzauJKA2wJVVgvD42kGM7MVpHPxjiVz6rNte2Qe51ENPPM5C5mi7K8jPEGaPLJ5CXvaTvzVxbPURnxeMZR6YJqPxptnoLaZ

hey guys, how do you view a wallet generated with the online wallet generator? ie just address and keys

This sounds fun to get involved in. Time to shill.

TRTLv3TT2uD94zJeKk8kM4XX5wTFxiexWLrJ3Mudzqp4HDQSn7RbSnK8NSDLvj6kbSQyX8ZR7eUtDRuVgnnHBTMnDpYSbraymBX

Yeah okay retard, that totally changes the fact that whales own almost the entire supply, have fun getting dumped on you dumb ass pajeet

A keylogger in what exactly?
Im using xmr stak, i already had in installed. Where would the malware come from?

I also havent dl the wallet yet, just mining to my paper wallet

TRTLuyreMrUHtaCwognR6u7nd22RTgqdSQ7HozZX4hGRQPr5H2cga4dK7UzL3oo3N85pM43SaE5BBbYXnXg1HwiNWirxjEi9sF5
can i have plees, me love u long time

have this rare pepe for some turtles

TRTLv38KAZkL3jc7KJv7CoTRfXwrGb1t2amuGQAVnN6mE9ejpa4untiNi9FK96rJvB3KYzFUe8ckBhUWRrrfC9v4BFG9QRZ96zd

nvm this wallet aint even set up

>SWITCH TACTICS
this is a fud free zone, m8.

as much as you can please
TRTLv2P1xThCF1xwXL6CLJFHWg2MPxHwzAn7k7GuCVz3U277Ke4jHavHuzzzyB6vq1GnU11Q8ksqqZ9TvMDwnz451hGHk59wE3L

>bought at 3 sats
>sold at 6 sats thinking it would fall back down
Kill me please

Free turtle shells? Thanks!

TRTLuxYsy6Vh89yBhFXcfoRkKryNK95yQazDuBNsqtqQAuyeqVstYmUBfXPUgxh1Z2bR25wMvJ2nXLTneUNFo1CC12y2MVyQUJw

Slow
And
Steady
TRTLuyhnZBcBoJpkqrmK3mig42WML93uULESkT3XAhijeZw3n4BUnurdSfWnKeoU5dchTGjMVuKBeGyjwMP9oTqAMxoAXFY1ujK

Can someone send me my first turtles?

still waiting on my blockchain to get upto height.

zero TRTL in my wallet :/

TRTLux3Qk2xUDRUdUH3asRK1Z42bBU1Fc25zj1FhV76uVp5WP79f2no9MfE1LSozrW9U3bdGD4P9rjD5sCyWjcVTLAD7vBhH3h5

I'm only doing it because everyone else is
TRTLuzxvMvPjARN1Kv7zkEeSbRao85ESRKwYhfzvTXMxeMKYsJhGoDxc1BppQuNGqKT5JBoAZcdrU13vBXAQzzUCRBgfHQJyQQg

How do I send TRTL from a wallet to TradeOgre?

trtl in a half shell

TRTLuzouYP5bpdhCM7kxdXWEXPJ6ikdLE4cRwxxk2EesMtZ1i8RrYVHPdEKqxWKR7uAwboBvfWZYAcQqbVvgLiK8LEafM1vdB3M

Just started mining tonight. Always late to the party.

TRTLv3ucxxA1RBhfyiYurWWVGwdTndvyk5C9ZkD1wV68KnfzWEs55Ro1kNgbYXkhHLLf969rNHW8zb9PNsbDJf2WDR6Yv5U3hHJ

another scam like signatum where a bunch of people loaded up early and are now dumping their bags onto (you), while empty promises about its purpose are made

if you want monero-like privacy, buy monero, dumbfuck

>scam
>empty promises about its purpose
>buy monero
kek
>I have no proof of these claims, plz buy my coin instead

we'll save a seet for you on the moon (if you ever make it there)

Please turtle whale!

Just started mining the other day

TRTLv3sdtcUNtsXmV22a2c6HLTtAXPfH9hNmqmrfqNfiA13Wb7hZYVDCfgiStzK2fF85Kuf1ajDuRTJ72jTMgi6fY8mniGExL6g

reddit reverse pajeet detected
how is your TRX investment doing, btw ?

I don't even hold monero, but this shilling is pathetically blatant
it's an oversupplied coin being spammed across 5+ threads out of nowhere and all anyone can say for it is that it'll do shit other coins have been offering for more than year already

ITS A SHITCOIN FOR MORONS

Fuck it

TRTLv24MpYwSK6sG9LsPH9ZJ4adVMoSH86QB27UBMCmN9TdyqSut5nWcT6k8xWV5sbbHjjrtFsHuVVfKCU1Z7oZ2ZqFhfFLW1hv

you sound like you've been daytrading DBC for a bit too long now
chill out and join the trtl community

dude ur safe in the shell. it'l all green for days.

perfect!

TRTLv1M7GHuZN8vtTewXzz2E2Dc2G5vrYCHmQ13z6mfFT4eegWCGnmebebzovMsyFkPoEYaRaSjcrK4MAZ5WB9wxEjU3PjXEtjz