My boss gave me a bonus, around 6k after tax. What shitcoin would you invest in?

My boss gave me a bonus, around 6k after tax. What shitcoin would you invest in?

BossCoin

unironically:

>33% vechain
>33% wtc
>33% btc

I'm a captain of industry with an amazing supportive wife and 4 beautiful daughters. I live in a 5 bedroom home in the suburbs. I commute 45 mins to work everyday at 6am and listen to audio books to entire time. Life couldn't be better.

Eos and eosconnect

i'd be more 50%+ wtc, 30% ven, 20% btc but yours works too

maybe even 60% wtc, 40% ven, forget btc

what do I do with the 1%

POSW
>because XSN
COSS/KCS
>Because dividends
LINK
>because obvious

Buy vidya

NAS
what else..

Spread it out over my gem stock picks.
-Bank of America
-IBM
-Apple
-Western Mutual

• INT
• QSP
• ELLA
• TNC
• WAN (when it hits)

TRAC or AMB

well, not shitcoins, but what i would do is:
30% XLM 30% XRB 20% BAT 20% FUN

Tron

This, Vechain is up like 500% and it's rank 15 already so more potential growth in WTC.
They have an event on the 28th so price might go up or down.

PoSW

Rebranding to StakeNet next month. (XSN)
Masternodes goes live, along with Trustless Proof Of Stake (TPOS)

Cross Chain Proof Of Stake (CCPOS) will be implemented as well.

It's gonna have private transactions, a treasury, monthly RSB rewards, and much more.

33% ARK 33% TRAC 33% AST

100% TRX

BNTY

Xspec

1. Low market cap
2. Slightly more private than Monero XMR
3.only $3
4. Great product, super early, no budget for marketing on the team, so great time to get in.

It's my sleeping giant put 1k into it already. Hoping it reaches 400 each end of year, but most likely 100-200

But if you want super safe gains, I'd go in ethereum.

Jesus fucking christ Veeky Forums is retarded. Don't put that money in some fuckhuge coin that's already 100x. There's so many good 'shit'coins out there right now just ripe for a moon when the bull run starts.

TRAC
LOMO
ARY
INT
ARCT
FOTA

And plenty of others. Put your fucking money in one of those and your 6000 will become 600,000. Put it in fucking Ven or something and you might get a 10x eventually.

Really? I'm a autist who travels 3 hours of work every day who onlytalks to girls with boyfriends and works out everyday with nobody to care for in my life