Before the crash there was a lot of talk of how this would a Top 20-15 (even 10) token...

Before the crash there was a lot of talk of how this would a Top 20-15 (even 10) token. It's dumped pretty hard since then, and been slow to recover all the while. How does Veeky Forums currently feel about ENG? Still a good long term hold?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bhE0T2tLaHE&t=81s
blog.enigma.co/the-future-of-enigma-and-data-d5fb6ce450af
enigma.co/enigma_full.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

piece of shit coin

entire team is aisraeli

i would not touch this shit coin with a 10 foot pole

What does it even do?

Still holding 7,000 and I’ll be keeping them for a year minimum. Still insanely bullish on this coin and project

i'm wondering about these fucking MIT dorks and what they could do. don't know if i should drop it or what.

I sold mine already. Devs spend all their time on Catalyst while ignoring their main Enigma tech (probably because they still have no idea how to do it).

Bought at 5 happy at 7 now very unhappy at under 4.
I never sell for a loss but I am very close on this absolutely kiked out piece of shit.

It’s a longterm hold, secret smart contracts months away might not even be this year, the exchange might come end of this year, overall whatever news come will take a while, expect it to bleed, recover bleed until them.
A lot of people dumped to chase moons, enigma is an amazing project with the best team in crypto right now but what they want to achieve is vey ambitious and will take time sadly nobody has time on the crypto world.
I’m holding long term but only a small percentage of my portafolio.

alright, i'm a poorfag that needs gains now, i'm out.

I don't get why this needs it's own coin. Privacy should just be a feature integrated into any decent coin of the future.

Dickheads don't realize that catalyst will be the Bloomberg of crypto.

Most undervalued coin in the top 100.

-300M market cap (#84 currently next to coins I never heard of)
-Secret contracts
-Solves data privacy and scalability issues
-Not a shitcoin - utility coin used to purchase data
-Team full of MIT grads

PRICE IS FUCKING $4, OVER 50% OFF ATH.

CO-FOUNDER IS SPEAKING AT NEO DEV CON AND PRETTY MUCH HINTED AT NEO PARTNERSHIP IN THE RECENT AMA, CHECK THE VID

youtube.com/watch?v=bhE0T2tLaHE&t=81s

Only like 10% the port so I will keep em.
If things dont pick up soon though I am dumping and going into uber FUD mode.

With jews you win right?

dump and buy before neo conference faggots

Bought at 2 dollars cause im not a retard that buys at ATH. Holding for at least a year

Still think this is one of the best prospects of 2018. Hodling until at least $20.

you don't understand the project user. try reading the whitepaper, it is much more than just 'privacy' with the lowercase P.

Ima just leave this here and let you DYOR: A post by the team and a link to their white paper. This is one of the best whitepapers you'll ever read.... Anons who legitimately want a good investment, buy ENG. This isn't one of those shitcoin pnds.

blog.enigma.co/the-future-of-enigma-and-data-d5fb6ce450af

enigma.co/enigma_full.pdf

>With jews you win right?
goddammit, now i might hodl

Easy x5. Only puts MC at 1.5B

I have never read a whitepaper and i never will.

What the fuck even is a whitepaper or a blockchain for that matter. I am only here for the money and give no fucks about humanity or the future or whatever you shitkickers care about.

You could have just said "I'm a low IQ cretin" for a much more succinct sentence.

HOW STUPID do you have to be to not trust jews to make you money?
This is why you are poor.

To answer your question OP this is a long term hold.

This

>he’s so new he doesn’t know about Bancor

blocked me for asking them to stop hiring israelis. bunch of arrogant kikes afraid of diversity, it's gonna crash hard.

Yeah, that's not racist or anything