What's the point of working, Veeky Forums? You just bust your ass and make someone else money while you get paid shit...

What's the point of working, Veeky Forums? You just bust your ass and make someone else money while you get paid shit, and then thank the person you just made all that money for. Working a 9-5, five days a week until you drop dead sounds like a fucking terrible life to me. Working just to live is the most stupid fucking nonsense I've ever seen. Humans were put on this earth to hunt, forage, and live simply. We weren't built to sit at desks staring at screens for extended periods of time everyday. We're not supposed to eat cheeseburgers and fucking pizza, we're supposed to be killing animals with our hands to survive. The Industrial Revolution fucked us all, Veeky Forums. Unless by some miracle you make it through crypto, you have no option but to wageslave until you die or an hero. This shit blows. Anyone else feel this way or am I just a smoothbrain brainlet retard?

Don't worry within less than 36hrs you will have a desire to buy something like the consumer whore you are.

There is no point in working, its just a system to keep you from reaching your true potential. You can work a fucking office job for decades and maybe get a promotion if you're lucky. That life is worse than killing yourself.

Make no mistake, this is the most massive bear market the planet has ever seen, and it's only maybe 10% of the way done. And after that comes the golden age where everything runs on one blockchain and we all live off passive income.

It sounds crazy right now, and a lot of us won't believe we deserve it, but the dollar is dead. look at USD charts vs bond charts. The fed knows time is up, and all that money will flood into crypto when the flippening comes.

It will be the best day of our lives. Wall street will drown in worthless fiat and paper sell orders while we jack off to hentai and watch the money FLOOD into our last refuge, cryptocurrency.

what's your alternative because would seriously love to know. i'll drop out of my shit uni course and shit life plan tomorrow if there is another way in this life..

Seems kind of singleminded to think that way. Yeah there are things about modern society that you wouldn't have to put up with if you lived pre industrial revolution, but there's also a lot of fucking shit you don't have to put up with. Would you rather do an 8 hour shift doing menial labour or would you rather spend literally all day in the freezing cold foraging for meagre amounts of food then going to sleep in a cave.

I guess my point is that in 2018, there might not be an alternative. Just feelsbadman that's all.

hmu on discord if you want to bail to Alaska and hunt fish and bears

Alaska's beautiful

It's alright man I still feel the same way. I guess the point is don't blame society for everything. Cause it's out of your hands anyway and if you do that you'll neglect to attend to the stuff that's you have control of.

investing & trading(crypto, penny stocks, stocks, forex, commodities. virtual game markets, leagues, trading games etc all the way to physical items)>hobby business(games(streaming, smurfing, pro, poker, around it), art(e-begging patronites, selling art in other ways), whatever you like)>online businesses(original, social media building, SEO, reselling, etc)>freelancing(writing, assistance, programming etc)>being NEET>working

that's how i view it nowadays at least. dropped out at 18 but not because im smart but cuz im a retard and expected to never make a penny. but to me it seems there's tons of ways to make money nowadays, but you are alone in this. if u don't work a job then you work on this stuff alone. you need a right mindset and then if u have the ability to do stuff then it's only a matter of time and effort pent.

babby's first realization that capitalism is shit

>Humans were put on this earth to hunt, forage, and live simply.

That doesn't sound very interesting.

shut up wageKek. Take your stupid salary and buy LINK & VEN.

I already hodl 1100 LINK and 600 XLM. Just sitting on them for now and hopefully I'll at least 2x.

get rich from crypto duh

I'm 21, working an easy job, and making 60k a year with benefits. It's stable and I make way more than I can spend since I live in a small town in the south. I don't see the issue with working.

Like it or not, most of us have abstracted past the point of hunting and foraging, which is lucky for you, because your smooth brain would be simple protein for someone stronger. You'd be lucky to have someone see any sort of value in your capabilities. They will use their knowledge and drive to profit off what you can do for them and keep you alive and comfortable in return. What's your plan otherwise? Be a miserable leech on others? Suck dick for food?

No one is stopping you from proving us wrong and prospering all by yourself

You don't have to shit in the woods or worry about dying of hypothermia or being raided by competing human tribes or just dropping dead by some mysterious illness like humans used to have to worry about.

Humans are the most prosperous that they've ever been because of the system that you're whining about and if you don't like it, you can literally fuck off back to the woods and carve out whatever life you want out there.

Work for yourself or work for someone else, but if you ask me for a dollar on the street, I'll spit in your face and tell you to get a job.

Capitalism is only shit if your dumb and don't have a good work ethic. I already make more than the average American family and I'm 21.

I think the hunter gatherer life is trash but I agree that wagecucking is trash. As soon as I find out someone has a job I unironically look down on them. It's so fucking primitive to me

yeah man, ive been thinking a lot the past few days. im a wageslave office drone, and find it unfulfilling like many of you. whats hit me hard is that one of my office mates (in his early 30's not much older than myself) up and died the other day, suddenly, from a brain annurism. he never got to enjoy life, never got to retire, spend his money, get married, have kids, all the shit he wanted to do someday. its got me thinking, what am i doing here being a miserable wage slave, when i could randomly die any day? we need to stop putting our dreams on hold and just quit our jobs and say fuck it man

i'm pretty sure 100% of the human population feels that way at age 17.

if by 25 you don't have the drive and accountability to work for your own interests (money for family/travel/quality of life, fulfilling your personal drive to solve a problem, keeping your mind busy so you don't degrade into shit), then you are probably mentally retarded.

and this isn't meant to be a joke. some people never develop past a certain age. but if you find yourself ever getting bored and you want to blame it on friends or video games or your diet, remind yourself that for millions of years we evolved to be on our feet looking for food or maintaining our land 8-10 hours every single day.