So I've only started in crypto a few months ago and I got 4 Neo when it was about $75 which was nice and so far I've...

So I've only started in crypto a few months ago and I got 4 Neo when it was about $75 which was nice and so far I've been liking getting the GAS and this is what I would like to see more of from my porfolio (dividend yielding coins) are there any good buy/hodl coins that pay good dividends, or maybe coins I can stake in a long term?

Other urls found in this thread:

neotogas.com/
smartcash.cc/what-are-smartrewards/
thorcalculator.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes neo

and ven

Coss and Kucoin give out dividends as well based on exchange fees.

Look into NEX. Hasn't been released yet but it will be on NEO's blockchain. Should be released very soon, the roadmap and interviews have said Q1. Pays dividends, I'm very bullish on it.

does ven pay dividends like GAS?

Hopefully you outside of burgerstan. Unregistered securities are a big no no.

can someone shill me on NEO and explain how the GAS accumulation works? Thanks

Lh-crypto.io get in now before the end of the month! Sweet dividend system in place!

After the rebrand in February VEN will pay THOR which is like gas. So buy up now

OMG or VEN

Holding NEO generates GAS, gas is the needed to build on the Neo platform and do transactions

Here's a site to see how much Neo generates how much gas
neotogas.com/

Check out the NEO Reddit page. Unironically the best place to get detailed info. As for the GAS....NEO is like the share of the smart economy, GAS is what the economy and smart contracts run on. Once you buy NEO you either stake it in your personal wallet, or keep it on an exchange that distributes the GAS (Binance or Kucoin). You get GAS as you stake your NEO.

>Good community
>Good working product
>Just started releasing ICOs on their blockchain with many more to come
>Big DevCon in San Francisco this coming week

2018 is the year of NEO

Is staking any different or more rewarding from just holding and getting gas? At current rates more than 6 neo is not in the cards for myself so wonder if it's worth it.

So I'll still accumulate gas when I hold on Binance?

Staking is basically synonymous with holding and collecting GAS. The term stake is used because before Binance and Kucoin no exchanges would give you GAS for holding it on their exchange, Therefore it had to be in your wallet and you had to "stake" it. Also 6 NEO isn't much in the way of collecting GAS. At this point 500+ NEO is "make it" territory as far as collecting comfy passive income. But hey, you still get something. There's probably better dividend coins for the price now so you'll have to ship around and see if it's more cost effective.

Correct

Thanks. I realize I replied to the wrong post hah

Fuck me, I should've learned about this sooner like before the rebrand. I just want comfy passive income.

ARK pays dividends under the delegate system. pretty awesome and beats the meagre % of a shitcoin like NEO any day

NEO is pretty dangerous as a hold.
Be sure to put a stop loss.

How do you figure?

Lot of hype, decentralized, bloated by the upside of GAS, high MC.
If people start losing money they might bolt pretty quick.
It's directly competing with ETH, that's a danger.

Meant *centralized

True, but In the case of China centralized may be not as bad as one would think because you know china makes its own rules when it comes to the internet and they have been working with the gov

I dont like people who "make their own rules" having control of my currency. It why we decentralize

Problem is they market to the West.
Oh and I didn't mention the team taking a significant portion of the supply.
Maybe I'm paranoid.

Yeah It's called Thor, but the mainnet isn't out yet.

Buy ADST, you get a percentage of fees from their ad platform when it is up and running, cheap atm

Forget all the shills here... Neo and Gas yes if you still can afford some more go get it.

If not then go get ODN. project timeline always hit, growing community...good entry point for marketcap..staking is so easy. it is almost like buying ethreum 2 years ago or buying Neo last year January. DYOR and thank me later

The centralization sucks so hard that EOS is adopting a consensus mechanism that's barely different.

NEO figured out that dbft allows for nodes that companies can put in their paperwork and legally hold to account if they fuck up. This kind of delegated decentralization is realistic. Starting the first generation delegates from trusted parties is smarter than letting the community draw straws and letting a multibillion dollar blockchain ride on a roulette play.

They do. But the companies starting up on them are Chinese. Onchain is Chinese. The bulk of the DApp competition participants are Chinese. They do most of their legwork in China.

The West getting involved was an happy accident. They've used it to grow at a rate they couldn't have done without us.

ARK is way cheaper right now, according to the neotogas website, Neo gives less than 4% yearly in the value of your GAS? That's weak as hell, my dad's Duke Energy stock gets better dividends. ARK is nearly 10%.

I hold both but my position in ark is much larger for this very reason.
I have a core portfolio of long-term holds that pay some form of dividends and only day trade with small amounts of money.

There’s a difference between the actual and theory calculation. The actual gets closer to the theory as time goes on and the block generation rate gets lower. But yea you are right in that you won’t make as many gains at this point in the game. But for someone that got in early it’s one hell of a steal. 2000 NEO right now would have you collecting 9k a year, closer to 16k as time goes on. Meanwhile this coin is going to see at least 5-10x just this year alone. Do the math on that.

*sigh* decentralization with trusted consensus nodes is weeks away. NEO is global. Multi-programing languages will rule. GAS is = to ETH. NEO = mining rig.

I'm more interested in the math you did to predict NEO going 10x in 2018

Look into SmartCash. You get roughly 7% reward a month for holding.

Sounds pretty incredulous
Big if true

NEO could 10x and still be 14 billion under ETH's market cap. Now factor in that NEO is basically in the same spot that ETH was at the beginning of 2017 when it started at sub 10 and is now at 1k. Then add in that NEO is faster in addition to the multiple other advantages it holds as a smart economy.

$1k EOY screenshot this

The difference is that ETH is divisible so millions of poorfags can spend their lunch money on it. If you buy a fraction of NEO you can't take it off an exchange which will turn a lot of people away as it gets more expensive.

i believe

Might as well hold a bit of ACT to get some forks.

gas is

link

smartcash.cc/what-are-smartrewards/

You're welcome.

NEO will continue to be purchased regardless as countless solid projects and institutional investors get into the mix. You can also buy fractions of NEO on exchanges, you just have to move them out as whole numbers. GAS is divisible and will go up as the price of NEO goes up and is the actual fuel for smart contracts so that's a great investment also IMO

ARK, KMD, BPL

HelloGold (HGT) pays GOLDX, which is a token actually linked to gold.

NEO and ARK are my dividend coins.

They credit it monthly iirc, so don't get nervous if you don't see your gas there immediately.

Soon NEO suitors will learn NEO is not the ETH of China.

This is going to be a huge drag. Get your money while investors are asleep.

Vechain is the ETH + of China.

This is not FUD. Neo will succeed. It's just going to be dwarfed by Vechain.

This.

Once VEN releases their wallet and starts giving thor for staking it will. Until then...

Any under the $7 mark that I can get a big position in? Being a wageslave only leaves me like $150/month to invest.

ARK
10% annual return

Mcap is all that matters.

Anyone knows a coin with a big potential with under 50M mcap?

Vechain is too big, so is ark.

I'm holding 20k COSS

And cryptopia but no one seems to know or care

Vechain is going 20x before your 50m cap goes 20x, this is the epic fail synopsis of /biz

who and for what THOR will be used? and how much THOR will be worth? what if few people use
it and is only worth pennies?

Have you seen their partners.

yep, but I don't know if this is going to be like GAS and NEO price ratio.

I doubt it, I bet it starts around 20-25% then goes way up over time as it gets snapped up.

But you EARN more Thor than GAS.

how is "flooding" the market with more thor better? not a lot of people that hold neo have over 200 even. VEN is different. you gotta remember that antshares was neo

thorcalculator.com/

100 VET gives me 15.3 THOR

15,3*0,25= 3,8% of VET $ equivalent/year

if the coin does x10 it is 38%.

The question is how much VET be worth on the EOY?

QTUM

So you want a fuck load of faggots to fuck up the market in some experiment because you cling to some shit philosophy that allows a retard with 2 brain cells to rub together to own a gun and vote?

>choose between Neo producing Gas or VEN producing Thor
You do realize that branding is a big deal? Antshares was shit and so is Thor.

If you get paid more Thor it means everyone else does too.

>what is inflation

When NEO inevitably hits $1000 GAS will be $500.

Think about that.

y u do dis

Damn chloe what's your routine, brah?