Didn't buy TRTL at 1 sat

>didn't buy TRTL at 1 sat

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

tradeogre.com/exchange/BTC-TRTL
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Holy shit, your attempts to force this dumb fucking meme currency are cringe worthy.

lets be real, these turtle memes are bomb

Long Live TRTL

GET IN WITH US YOU NERD

Look at this man. Look at him and laugh.

REEEEeeeeeAaaarrrhHhh

AAaAAaeWWeAAAAeEA

Its bazingacoin all over again.

Ya I had the opportunity but didn't think it would go up so fast. Now I'm wondering if I should get in or wait until it gets listed on a more known exchange?

Hahahahehege heh. Ha. Mnahh..

FFFFFFffFffffffffffffffffF.

Take your meme coin and gtfo.

TRTLv2P1xThCF1xwXL6CLJFHWg2MPxHwzAn7k7GuCVz3U277Ke4jHavHuzzzyB6vq1GnU11Q8ksqqZ9TvMDwnz451hGHk59wE3L
pls

Meme coins have the exact same amount of validity as any other shit coin.

Nothing in this market matters

take your FUD and get out of the thread, niggerfaggot.

My wallet doesn't receive turtles. any idea why? im testing with the faucet.

No, they don't, Pajeet. The only purpose of meme coins is to make their devs rich.
Go look for some other sucker to leach off.
A scam coin deserves to get all the FUD there is. Only brainless morons would buy into this shit.

sour TRX bag holder detected

>muh scam
>lol ur brainless haha
Up to 16 sats and counting, user ;)
Don't complain when you miss the boat.

so... how is your deepbrain chain investment doing, latecuck ?

That's a TORTOISE you dumb fuck.

resync your simple wallet, i just did it rn and it cleared

It's a literal Ponzi scheme, you idiot. The devs and early holders will dump their bags sooner or later.
You're either part of it or you're an idiot who will get dumped on.
Don't own it. Try again.

I just decided to make a new wallet and it works now. I tried resync yesterday, but it didn't work.

>It's a literal Ponzi scheme, you idiot
>muh crypto is a ponzi!
Good thing you never bought BTC, eh?

>comparing a blatant copy with the only purpose of scamming to the first fucking crypto currency.
Besides no, I never did. Try again.

how does one cuck themselfs this hard?

>hurr durr you're a cuck
Wew, you got me. Good argument. Guess I'll start shilling your scam coin.

I did :)

>didnt buy TRTL at 5usd per 1 mil TRTL 3 weeks ago
>its now 1700usd per 1 mil TRTL and rising

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>The devs and early holders will dump their bags sooner or later.
This is the last coin you can say that about, considering it's one of the only ones that didn't have a premine.

I remember there was a guy in one of these threads who was all

>go ahead and buy up the order book it will be educational

fuck you user I should have followed your sarcastic advice I would have been fucking rich

well you just missed out on 100x Gains when everyone was warning that this coin had great potential, so yeah you're a cuck.

>Besides no, I never did.
Thanks for making my point then.
You missed out because you insist everything is a scam. Then you bitch and moan about missing out, crying for the next good coin. Rinse and repeat.

So fucking sick of these threads.

youll be much sicker when these threads turn to smug assholes who all made massive gains on this coin, follow the current and get in now, trust me there wont be a another meme coin at this level for a long time

Yeah bro can’t wait to make those 10 whales who own nearly all of the coins richer

>strawmanning
Sorry, for not buying into your useless scam coin.
Yeah, whales will make a lot of money with it. I don't want to get cucked by whales, though.

No one cares if you don't buy TRTL it will moon without your $10 allowance. I find it funny you spend all this time fudding it tho looks to me like your salty you missed out on the early gains.

If you don't care why are you so butthurt about me exposing your scam?
The reason I'm fudding it is because you're spamming shill threads and pissing me off.
Fuck off and I'll stop.

the threads are fun
people that participate can make a little money if they are lucky
just keep scrolling down if you don't like it

It must be hard being new but i'll let you in on a little secret. go to filters and filter out "turtle" and "TRTL" and you'll never see another one of our threads again. But i bet you wont. No you'll continue to argue that it's a scam dispite the project being completely community-driven and the creator paying for various things out of pocket just to help this prosper.

NEM holder detected

>calling people cucks and newfags
You really need to work on your shilling. 2/10 at best.

>missed out on early gains
This coin has a 4M marketcap. It is still extremely early.

You are really fucking butthurt holy shit.
>it's a scam because people who own alot make more money when it goes up than people who only own a little
Welcome to every stock and crypto ever. You are a newfag.

>getting butthurt because not everyone sucks your dick
Man, it's really hard for scammers these days.
Veeky Forums is not your safe space, you faggots.
If you can't stand the heat gtfo.

Is it still possible to mine this with a crappy graphics card?

My shitty r9 270x can output +1000 TRTL a day so you can still make a few.

yes

>didn't mine 50M turtle with Veeky Forums when it was shilled over a month ago

Where the fuck do I buy myself some turtle?

tradeogre.com/exchange/BTC-TRTL

tradeogre or its gonna be listed on more legit exchanges soon but probably higher price then

The exchange isn't as fancey as most other exchanges but it works great. You'll need BTC. There's a good chance TRTL will be listed on TradeSatoshi soon.

why are people ignoring that the wallet has a trojan in it? the wallet works only with full admin privileges, this is a tell tale sign there can be something under the hood

I can run it without admin