Fuck the haters. Let's talk about the good times to come. What crypto are you excited for this year and why?

Fuck the haters. Let's talk about the good times to come. What crypto are you excited for this year and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/poswallet-weekly/posw-weekly-big-brother-tpos-and-atomic-swaps-35642fddbd8d
medium.com/poswallet-weekly/posw-weekly-ccpos-cross-chain-proof-of-stake-de1ac87055cd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Crypto is so easy.

Buy VEN, it's the next 100B CMC coin.

nucleus and ignite

Personally I'm loving AMB. That team is solid af with news coming in the next few weeks.

Why nucleus? Shill me.

I personally don't care about the project but there is a lot of hype around it. Check their telegram if you want to fomo. It's going to explode.

Screw these pajeet coins, its all about btc, eth, ltc, dash and xmr, the other thousand or so shill/premine/garbage needs to go away so the big boys can reign supreme.

Shitcoins grow faster. All you have to do is follow the hype and get in before anyone else.

>XSN

Why? Because it's bringing unique new tech, specifically:
>Trustless Proof of Stake
medium.com/poswallet-weekly/posw-weekly-big-brother-tpos-and-atomic-swaps-35642fddbd8d
>Cross Chain Staking
medium.com/poswallet-weekly/posw-weekly-ccpos-cross-chain-proof-of-stake-de1ac87055cd

Not to mention Pooled and Solo Masternodes, a new QT wallet with both Flash/Stealth send capabilities, monthly 'RSB' Bonuses, and a DAO infrastructure for the token

ChinLank

It solves the Oriole pasta and allows for snark contacts to work. Buy 100k today, become richer than your wildest dreams tomorrow.

I'm excited to keep doing what I've been doing, ignoring the news, ignoring the scams, and tripling this in a month then tripling it again before fall, then tripling it again and making it by December 31st.

I've known about AMB for awhile and it's currently a good portion of my holdings.

Wow. Where can I find out more about this team? Tried googling these guys and nothing came up.

my man! he made the thread.

ICX ITC and AMB are looking like my feb picks.

Anons help anons. Imagine the market/product demand we could muster with our throbbing stacks of cash in five years if we all helped each other with good picks every month.

TRUST THE HIVE MIND

user can you share your picks for right now

That stacked team was my main selling point for sure.

Also looking at TRAC

I would be excited about Pandacoin but it already mooned from 1 to 10 satoshis.

looking forward to play2live just participated in the ico think q4 will be yummy long term hodler here
: )

Wait for RKC to dip to 6000 sats in the next few days (it will) then go all in immediately. You'll 2-3x in a matter of hours.

ICX will definitely make some moves in the next 30 days. I'll have to read up on ITC as I'm not too familiar with them.

check out

Turtle, actually. I've made 17x gains so far this week and it could easily turn into 400x this coming month.

ENJ

WHEN RLC NEWS?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Mostly excited for HST, but I have a good mix of coins that should grow anyway.

I hope you've been accumulating.

This. Just cashed out 100k. Still hodling another 500k just in case though.

Panda coin is love. Panda coin is life.

I know nobody wants to hear this shit anymore, but I'm excited about XRB.
You can call me a faggot.
At least I'll be a rich faggot.

It'll have it's moment again. Might be awhile, but it'll happen.

That moment will be on or just before Feb 8th.
Just a hunch.

The more Neo goes up the more financial freedom I'll have for the rest of my life. Honestly feel like even if Bitcoin fails or gets flipped, Neo will always hodl value and I made a good call with buying a bunch when it was ANS. This is crypto's version of BRK.A

I'm bullish on NEO this year. It won't be mooning anytime soon but it'll gradually increase for sure.

kek