I'm so sick of holding these Omisebags, it hardly changed from its high in August/October...

I'm so sick of holding these Omisebags, it hardly changed from its high in August/October. It drops the hardest whenever BTC dumps. What the fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XeNKhm09Q88
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just sell dude.

Sell so it will go up

Jun used to be cool, now even Justin Sun does a better job at shilling.

just FYI, this post and all of the other OMG wojak threads are a buy signal. it's about to go on a big bull run. screencap this.

Done

Yeah dude just sell it. I sold my OMG for XLM on December 1st. Just make sure you buy back in before it takes off this summer.

It's going to $33 kek. HODL and stfu. Do you even link kek?

HODL maybe they'll put another sticker on a skateboard

honestly those marketing tactics were necessary early on. now they're recognized across the market, just biding their time. the roadmap is out and the project will start delivering this year. short of a Mt. Gox-tier collapse, OMG will break its ATH soon and won't ever look back.

I love how it is still under the radar for the new fags as well.

based on my memelines. its gonna form a head and shoulder if the support does not hold on 16 and 14

I am convinced that it moves when ETH moves, it only makes sense that it does.

Price only matters if you are planning to sell immediately or buy more. If you aren't planning to do either there is really no point on even checking it all the time.

>Drop the hardest

It's literally the most stable coin you can find.

>OMGUSD

it broke the bullish trend line from december. forming a flag right now and lets see if the 130k sat will hold.

thanks just bought 100k

no it is literally not you fucking retard

Anyone else going all in on this when it hits 12k sats?
elliot wave correction on 1D should be over in a week

its fucken priced in, dude. plenty of good low mcap stuff that's really undervalued out there.

Ask yourself: If those shekels weren't in omisego now, would you put them in omisego or would you put them in something else?

Yes it literally is you fucking retard

>bought at $18

Iron hands pay off, I held dogecoin of all things until mcafee shilled it.

This, so much this. I actually mentioned this exact tactic in a thread earlier about IOC which refuses to get themselves noticed and as such have fallen to shit coin status

I hope the ";)" and "muh skateboard" are real hype this time.

Actually OMG is ahead their schedule, I know they played it safe when they draw the roadmap. They mentioned it in their blog dyor.

Thanks Jun

So seeing as how a bunch of people wanted to know this, here is roughly where you rank. Now a really important thing to consider is the fact that omg has A LOT of dead wallets that simply show up cuz they were airdropped tokens. These only contain fractions of an omg and so they skew the results a lot. But, if you do want to know where you are relative to ALL wallets including these ones containing fractions of omg here you are:

Top 10% = 50 omg

Top 5% = 165 omg

Top 1% = 1200 omg

Now that you've felt better about yourself, I'll calculate much more useful numbers. Namely, for this next tier ranking I'll only be counting wallets with 10 or more omg. Therefore, essentially all airdrop only omg holders are excluded:

Top 10% = 590 omg

Top 5% = 1200 omg

Top 1% = 6000 omg

For more specifics, I have also checked roughly how many tokens you need to hold to be within the top x number of wallets:

Top 50,000 = 67 omg

Top 25,000 = 200 omg

Top 10,000 = 730 omg

Top 5,000 = 1,400 omg

Top 2,500 = 2,800 omg

Top 1,000 = 7,000 omg

Top 500 = 13,600 omg

Top 250 = 30,000 omg

Top 100 = 74,000 omg

Hope that helps!

Have held since $3, not too much longer to wait.

Just got 100 OMG

i bought 12 because it was listed in robinhood
:3

is 4000 enough to make it?

>tfw 33 omg

i'm never going to make it.

we're going to make it!!!!

Only have 123, makes me a little sad

where my omg bros at?

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=XeNKhm09Q88

Last knew we knew OMG had big plans for 2018, it's still only January folks. Just be a bit patient. The fact that OMG has been rock solid should tell you that when this thing does blow up (because you know, they'll actually be meeting their roadmap) it'll be incredible.

Keep holding OMGbros.

>nobody here remembers the guy from biz here who sold his hous to put 50k into omg ATH

i fucking remember. wonder what happened to that guy

>screencapped.

500 here. Will i make it?

1400 here..

you should try to get to 1000 so you have a shot at staking

All my fiat is exhausted, other wise id love too... ill keep adding to my stack with each pay check though.