Is this coin honestly worth investing into Veeky Forums?

Is this coin honestly worth investing into Veeky Forums?
Any future plans, projects etc?
I'll consider dropping all my btc if any anons convince me
TRTLv2P1xThCF1xwXL6CLJFHWg2MPxHwzAn7k7GuCVz3U277Ke4jHavHuzzzyB6vq1GnU11Q8ksqqZ9TvMDwnz451hGHk59wE3L

What is the estimated worth eoy?

No, it's not.

between 0.01 and 0.10, right now its at about 0.002usd so a 5x+ is reasonable considering how new it is

meme doge with usage of privacy
TRTLv3K73ri2k4dpbf5ewjAbue8hQGC3NcaJiFGYdU6qKS3c78otmag4UdCFLReuymYM2svkp6yJd1wdCUwWe4sUgPqQx5y8DMK

if we keep getting people like you investing .1 seems legit

The whales already have 500mm+ they are waiting to dump this into nothingness.

I’ll say that in the podcast the founder admitted to shilling it on Veeky Forums

Pretty obvious when you look at all the shilling that suddenly started last week.

there are only a handful of whales with 100m+ and they have been very responsible so far

marketing is identical to shilling

this is basically Dogecoin 2.0 with privacy. i'm very bullish on it. It's hitting satoshitrader next week and the price will go up 10x-25x next week. i'm long term hodl

They haven't made a GUI for the wallet yet? Whatever, if I can see some tokens I'll dump 1 ETH into this

TRTLv3NftQWeXSoN9q4SjxU9zmKgKKG8ccBPuXQwgjSWj8Wr4y9j7XJ7QqFv2j2b7Q2TB99Cd7nqJ6EfLxR89toL7izMvjN8Yxa

Of course, why would they dump it when it's not worth anything.
Obviously they will wait until enough idiots fomo into it.
But chances are if you're shilling it you're one of them.

and how does this differ from any other coin, whales always try to drive prices up? and besides, there is an actual community around the coin to keep it from crashing to nothing similar to how doge coin works

FUCK TRADEOGRE

They don't let you buy in LTC or ETH so I have to either send LTC over and try to sell it to the 3 people currently buying and selling LTC for a 50% discount OR send BTC and pay ridiculous transfer fees and wait 12 hours.

FUCK

nah BTC is ok atm my transfer only took like 20 minutes (cost 11 bucks though)

I saw the first thread. The dev gave us a chance to get in before there was even a logo. All the whales are probably /bizies. It's pretty much becoming the /biz coin. Low market cap, fast, user and is backed by memes. I like turtles.

How do you transfer funds to tradeogre?

I did a BTC xfer the other day, was only $7 network fees and confirmed nearly right away. Still sucks to pay that high fee but its not completely unmanagable. Tradeogre is one of the better exchanges I've used honestly.

>admitted
It started on Veeky Forums. It's well known this is a Veeky Forums coin.

>people in here unironically trying to justify their blatant pump n dump scheme

The same way you transfer funds to any other exchange? View your BTC deposit address and send BTC to it

This isn't a pump and dump, it's a coin that started on Veeky Forums, of course Veeky Forums is going to pay attention to it. The next step is shilling this shit to the normalfaggots on reddit.

was doge a pump and dump?

>tfw could have mined several million but decided to switch to another shitcoin

Which podcast?

thanks just sold 100k

It's a PnD. We all know it is.
The thing is I'm betting the mining software has some trojans in it to scan computers for private keys

I wish slow and steady let us van out 1k now instead of 5k.impossible right now to get to.

Dont fucking do it user. The whales have been accumulating for over a month now. You will make some small gains and then the whales will rape you into oblivion

thanks just logged 100k keys

whale here. If i dumped on the market right now i would only probatly get 20K. But im in it for the long run and so is everyone else

The marketcap is only 4 Mil you fucking idiot. If you think this growth is stopping now then you're retarded. This thing has the momentum of a freight train and it's not stopping any time soon. 50%+ gains every single day this week. 1 sat to 15 currently.

it's probably the fact that I'm on cuckbase

Did i say growth would stop you gronk? Thet want enough growth to suck in idiots like you so they can dump on you

That's fine, by the time that happens there will be too high of a market cap for their dump to do a fucking thing long term.

>implying normies wont panic dump like they have been all month

Rocksteady here, love you all

Listened to the podcast and have to say hearing how cool of a guy you are made me even more bullish

Very worth now giv me turtles im a newbi and mining this shit isnt getting me anywhere

TRTLv1nWnczfKf3fFDz8DXbmnLmTYFjdB6kRFvSDQw8vWg13gpe4a69YLHNZzFGDH6G2Es6mTReQu29p337fhEiNhq7ZJeqte3R

lmao I mined 2.5 million turtlecoin in like a day today i check the difficulty and it's take me like 4 months to mine that at current rates what the fuck did you guys do

Thanks, that means a lot. I was really nervous talking to someone I used to watch on TV

im running the sync right now.

Whats all the shit about a keylogger? I know im late to the party but If I at least make some gas money I'll be happy

also, where can I find the block explorer?

There are people who want to accumulate it while it's ridiculously cheap, spreading a lot of FUD

fuding a coin that is 20 sat? that is next level pajeet

id post pics of my devastated asshole for 100k TRTLS

I want to unironically go all in, good idea or nah?

I literally did at 10 sats
comfy as fuck

where can i check my paper wallet adress you guyz?

WHERE THE UCK DOES TURTLE TRADE

trade ogre

TRTLuzAL66BJpsG9ow51rWMC9ucHpPzYzBkWMi6HbDrdH33VfiPJhi3bE8gpBAZrAW1DHUNzCmRNRUP6BBoyHFqxTuftrknZbWQ

give me coins please

Investing money? No.
Investing some PC power to generate free coins? Yes.

It's a pnd, farm until the pump reaches the peak and dump before the pnd group.

somebody please try to make john mcafee tweet about this fucking coin so we can get rich

It'll be some stupid shit, like
"TurtleCoin is the next Dogecoin"

and it will cost 25 BTC... and please pay before he sent his tweet

The true mind can weather all the FOMO and FUD without losing gains.
The true heart can touch the poison of dips without being JUST'd.
Since beginning of crypto, shitcoins thrives in the void, but always yields to legitimate projects.

In the era before the CMC, we believed not in the power of the market cap, but the energy within ourselves. To bend another's energy, your own spirit must be unbendable, or you will be FUDed and drop your bags.

This. Why didn't they open LTC markets instead of BTC in the first place? What's the point of trading altcoins to buttcoin these days? Every new shitty exchange opens BTC markets thinking that it's smart and comme il faut, when in reality it's just pure, gross stupidity. You're trading low volume shitcoins, for goodness sake.

legit dev team, good meme marketing potential, useful features. why are you not accumulating this?

Berkshire Hathaway is accumulating

5dollar fee
about 25 minutes tx time

Are you trying to buy for under 100usd or what?

Go to sleep, Rock.

-GT

buy TRTL, I need money

Share some wealth, whales! Donate 1M now:

TRTLv2pTMiifzX2eFxZUHcCezAv4fdbtbHrMzW3DAUqyjMT1VoHUPT5E9dWQ1D8UbW3YQSqgFLvSqjiyhm1V3J9XhVeYqmXMp1z

turtle gods donate me some:
TRTLv23PrxT7x5Tpy2boLy4Y4mY7mv1Ka3kaTSuS5mtR47zqjTqhdiHNKDWo9fD2n1R8ANa26cNUJFsE6a5fRXv8fwYtBQZ96cv

Pic related is all the convincing you need to buy it.

TRTLuy1KDojR7aE2dNwfVMUYzUiVLshp35eHyHYGLEcVFTxKAtuEYo49rx8Q2P5voVQArRqfScpNWd7me7s2Q65cRiWZfmnVc6D

TRTLv1g5z2r3ZYVjNt7vV62SobaEnJ64RQvm1DxSyA6HXeBWMokkKKDAq5ywMLyuSXH8ixDJ8FimXcy11HRZJTVwBr8wgam8Fo8

>Any future plans, projects etc?
It's a memecoin.
Future plans are shilling and whales slowly selling.

TURTLE COMMANDER I NEED YOUR HELP LET THIS PRIVATE REACH THE MM RANGE

TRTLv3PPuhjgpXCxfKCt8WSjEetNd9iv8eqCroivxET76aTp23PDA12hzmry2aHqAXe6ynaq7DLBU5uuFMa49tBk1aaUM2cARi3