GUYS GET IN ORIGINTRAIL THEY ARE GOING TO WORK WITH UNILEVER LOOK AT THE MEDIUM BLOG

GUYS GET IN ORIGINTRAIL THEY ARE GOING TO WORK WITH UNILEVER LOOK AT THE MEDIUM BLOG
What use case of OriginTrail’s solution are you most excited to see realized soon?

In the context of TagItSmart project, together with consortium partners, we are developing smart tags that are printed on the packaging of individual items to provide a unique identity for each item and to give it sensing capabilities (for example temperature, light). The technology is being piloted in different use cases with several stakeholders from the food production and retail: Unilever (UK), Univerexport (Serbia), Plantaze (Montenegro), Leroy Merlin (France), Carrefour (Spain), etc. The overarching concept is the one of the product passport, i.e. a mechanism providing identity to individual product items and following it through its lifecycle. Such an identity solution, gathering information about the product, specifications, events and entities handling it, will provide a lot more visibility and transparency in the supply chain and will represent the basis for the creation of many new services atop. TRAC protocol will act as one of the important enablers for implementation of such concept globally and I’m looking forward to integrating TagItSmart based solutions and TRAC to create a truly transparent and secure supply chain, in particular for the food industry.
IN BEFORE PAJEET

Isn't the ico over?

ITS ON IDEX GET IN MAN BEFORE BINANCE
I HOPE THIS BINANCE RETARDS DOESN'T LIST OT BECAUSE I WANT TO BUY MORE

Carrefour shit this is fucking huge

Why does this idea need a token?

Because money fucker!

DO I ALL IN ITC OR TRAC GUYS

TRAC is the easy pick..

TRAC or TAU?

Kek why the fuck would I buy an erc20 token outside of ICOs? I don't hate money thanks.

PLEASE FUD ORIGINTRAIL SO I CAN BUY LOWER I CAN'T TAKE THIS COIN DOWN HELP ME PAJEETS

Bought at .19c feeling quite comfortable I must admit

AMB vs TRAC?

TRAC, TRAC, AND TRAC. Go do the research and make your own choice though. I've invested in all 3 of these but am currently only holding TRAC.

>mfw i see TRAC isn't even added to blockfolio yet so I can't TRACK my GAINZ

Why would I fud some erc20 token no one cares

It is added though >_> Look up trace, it had TRAC/ETH

useless erc20 token

TRAC into AMB

I didn't see it when I was searching just TRAC, maybe I'm a brainlet but I see it now thanks

tau is fucking shit

This Roastie worked for Google, btw

> gaintrain

I wonder where we actually are in terms of marketcap...

PLEASE FUD MY ORIGINTRAIL SO I CAN GO ALL IN

250MM circulating supply * 0.32 = ~80MM.
Probably lower, 33c was ath

MASTERNODES NEXT WEEK CONFIRMED BY THE GOOGLE ROASTIE NOOOOO WHEN THE FUCK IS THE DIPPP HELP MEE MOMMY

Barely got into crowdsale with 250 gwei. Ultra comfy hold.

GAS CONFIRMED
GAS CONFIRMED
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

it's time for some gaintrain memes. who can make TRAC wifus?

I'll bake some up tomorrow, user. Mediocre shop skills will have to do for now.

looking forward to it user. sweet dreams.

Why would having a two-coin system be beneficial? What value would a second coin only paid to stakers provider to a buyer?

Prophecy has been ushered. Get in and praise KEK!

FUCK YOU GOOGLE ROASTIE I AM NOT GOING TO BUY 0.2$ ORIGINTRAIL ANYMORE

Bought 0.1ETH worth. When lambo?

I should have bought more of this shit when it was 20 cents. Jesus.

Only 12k, rrrrrrreeeeeeeeée

Also where the fuck is this team based out of? All of the women on their team are decent looking.

it doesnt its gay as fuck I dont know why people would. EOS no fees is so much better than this crap

t. brainlet

This. Go bump the other thread guys, and dont forget to PRAISE!

sounds fucking fake they specified that you will receive TRAC tokens as a reward, not gas

Answer why a buyer would want to buy OT gas, faggot, if it's so easy to comprehend.

best exchange to buy on?

Its only on ED and IDEX right now. Take an hour and learn how to use metamask and smart contract exchanges before you start moving lots of money around.

It’s ATH right now. I couldn’t buy yesterday because my modem didn’t work. Pls don’t tell me it’s overbought so I can jump on this ride

Also, I’m stuck between this and aXpire for short term gainz

I'll lend you a hand here user. It was a good buy earlier today, it's not a good entry point now. I bet this'll dip again tomorrow, its looking bullish as fuck anyhow

Ah thanks for the miniTA. I’d look on this after the dip. Hopefully it will consolidate well and won’t get dragged down with the rest of the market

hoping this fucker dips back down to the .20's one last time before the true moon so i can double my stack. in reality, this is really only like 80% above ICO price, considering ETH was $600 when they held it.

i'd get the fuck in for an easy 10X by May, or hold out for a sure-bet 50X by late summer.

Delta. Been there as soon as it was listed.