Where's the mongoloid who was saying that zcl would go below 120?

where's the mongoloid who was saying that zcl would go below 120?

also general zclassic thread
how much is everyone holding

It did go to around $100 earlier this week. It was a great time to buy then.

It's almost guaranteed to go below 120 after the fork, bucko.

I own 2000... my friend who has been in crypto for 3 years and finally convinced me to get involved last year called me and told me it would be the easiest money I ever made to go in at $40. So I went nearly all in, almost sold at $200, but am holding. Want to get closer to the fork before I sell. Prob wont buy BTCP after the fork, but I cant imagine it doesnt eclipse $300 before the fork. At 300 ill sell half my stack right away, then wait to see what happens further.

after the fork ppl might dump it
but yesterday some retard was arguing that people would start dumping asap because the sunday announcement wasn't the fork
just wanted to prove him wrong

zcl masternodes, niggars.

holding a small amount and mining on the donation pool
i believe

locked and loaded

We are gonna be fucking Winning bois.

>ITS FREE MONEY!!!
hmm where have I heard that one before...

nice fud idiot, buy the dip or stay poor forever

this pic is the ultimate fud and shill at the same time--how
i love it
even the dildos

Creator here, anything you would add or remove? any edits to make it easier to read even from a normen pov?

I will enjoy your bitch tears when you are left bagholding a worthless shitfork and this garbage.

BTCP Satoshi’s true vision

K im screenshoting this fucking bitch, when btc private hits 1k im going to post it you + a lot more fud idiots so we can all laugh

can't tell if srs or not but center it around zcl and btcp. get the dildos, the faggot sjw coin, the random red ress and coffee/cake outta there.
add
zcl masternodes
make it btcp centric
keep the privacy/banking in, that's good
make it look...slicker
simpler arrow layout
consistent font
anons, pitch it. we fuckin OUT
if this really is your thing, apologize if i'm sounding critical, or whatever. good work, and i appreciate your efforts (srsly)

i said it would dump 25% sunday during the announcement.

but i fully did expect zcl to hover around 1.2m stats but i guess i created too much fomo and it became overbought

Bahaha thanks for the input lad. But this is more blockchain related with Btcp as the future. As long as the fee's are the same as BTC (which they will) then people will only use it to buy drugs. The dildos are their in place of drugs actually. cus normie friendly.

That being said I might make a BTCP only one for fun.

screenshotting this so then we can laugh at you

word, hahah. idk, i just always like to shit on xlm bc of the sjw fud i bought into. idk if xlm is actually sjw, but i do know that this fuckin sjw movement is absolute cancer. i did make a few racks on xlm when it was really pumpin (and xrp, i know, fuckin hypocrite)
do the btcp one, meng, if you got the chance/time. we'll love you for it
desu i dont think you need the dildos or the drugs--i think ppl can put two and two together, and both dildos and drugs can possibly be polarizing for the normies
just tha 2 cents

no zcl havin bitchass, fuck off.

it will never fork because Rhett is a scamming fuck

wait, did i misconstrue the pic? is the pic more fud than shill? idk im faded
sorry i called you a no zcl havin bitchass, bc from your previous comments, you seem to have zcl