Where are all these proof of stake masternode shitcoins coming from?

where are all these proof of stake masternode shitcoins coming from?

Out of the ass

Dash forks, in fact, all of them. Just look at github.

It's essentially an advanced ponzi / multi level marketing scheme.
People look at "potential masternode earnings", buy masternode sized bags and then when the price doesn't move, they end up marking for free. All after buying the bags of the devs, giving the devs shekels.

This is the case for the vast majority of masternode coins that only aim to be currencies.

Works really well. Ponzi types like bitconnect mostly works on ~100IQ and below subhumans while the masternode ploy can make even 130IQ subhumans succumb to greedy delusions.

Being a 346IQ demigodling from another galaxy, I of course, see through things like this immediately.

Are you the person on /k/ that I yelled at for pointing their gun and their birbs?

They gave me a weak ass response saying they would never hurt their birbs.

Well then don't point guns at things you love!

What's your problem, sweethart? All coins are either mined or staked. If it's not masternode operators who take the profit, then it's miners. All coins are like that. Btw, "legit" tokens with all those fake partnerships and announcements most of the time never make it and stay the same speculative shitcoins, so there's hardly much difference.

mustve gotten this one on /an/

ever hear of peercoin?

like 1000 PoShitcoins have come and gone, all cuntpastes of peercoin.

hes right, let me use an old shitcoin off the top of my head for example peercoin, in 2014 it had high prices but what was its purpose? to beat bitcoin?

most of these masternode shitcoins are just the rich get richer schemes, there is no other purpose unless they paste how many uses for their transactions have, there are already bigger coins with bigger teams that will replace them in the present and the future. they have no future and will look like our friend peercoin here

you read my mind

As a fellow 333 IQ demigodling (although I'm from Mars, really. I haven't been to Sirius B in daaaays), I can safely inform you that neither of us would ever consider investing in coins such as you describe. You are correct.

My point was, just the same as POS coins become unprofitable to stake over time, POW coins become unprofitable to mine, so it's essentially the same shit and the same degree of "scamness"

>reddit

China and India, look at the announcements and weep.

>silencer
>on a rifle

faggot

masternodes are a feature every shitcoin should have.

9×39mm SP5 would like to have a word with you

yea, but the problem with these proof of stake coins is its like they are tiered, all the good coins are already at the top like dash and pivx, everything else its hard to price in where they would be in the future because its like their whole roadmap is just based on a masternode. but the rest of the altcoin world is a mixed bag, you got good coins and shit coins all mixed together which seems like a riskier opportunity but seems way better than what we got on the masternode end

Why pretend to know guns yet
call it a silencer

it's not wrong

silencer is actually the legal term, so suck my cock right now you no TRTL loser

>all the good coins are already at the top like dash and pivx
Their profitability is rather unimpressive today, judging by the stats. Percentage-wise, of course. But among old, seasoned coins XZC still seems to be good enough. Even if I could afford a Dash or PIVX masternode, I'd probably get that instead.

My Uncle hunts wild pigs and sends the meat to China, that's his job. His .308 has a massive silencer.

What's the problem with silencer on rifles.

>doesn't have a free floating barrel

Fucking garbage

My M40A5 had a can on it. It increases muzzle velocity and therefore accuracy at long distances. I could shoot consistently out to 1200m with it. Go back to call of duty nigger.

>a magazine is a clip
>its not wrong

yes it is

heres a shitcoin with masternodes!

Word brother. I'm basically living off now from the XZC masternode, it makes me more than I would make going to work as a senior engineer in my country.

That's not what I said though and they aren't comparable.

A silencer and suppressor are synonymous. One more accurately describes the tool, the other is it's legal name. Get fucking rekt faggot

PoS is used to lure retards into "free money". PoS has no long term future vs PoW. It's just a rich get richer kike scam.