For 3 months straight, I have been heavily researching for the perfect coin to invest a few hundred in...

For 3 months straight, I have been heavily researching for the perfect coin to invest a few hundred in.....and today I finally found it. The current price, the marketcap, its general purpose/tech, the supply, the white paper, the general feedback on the coin on here (disregarding FUD) as well as other sites....all just about perfect

In my 3 years in crypto I have NEVER been as confident in a coin as I have been in this one....THIS WILL BE A TOP 10 COIN IN 2 YEARS, MAX.

I refuse to tell you all what it is directly, because I'm an asshole. But throw some guesses in here, and if one of you guesses it right, I will reply to the correct guess along with 9 others and I'll leave it to you all to figure out which one of the ten I'm talking about

The sole terrible clue that I'm willing to offer: it's currently in the top 500 at CMC

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/GHDHeee.jpg
i.gyazo.com/b61207cdd882775a1274a0af9ccf1061.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Everybody already knows about xtrabytes

give me the last letter in the abbreviation

hint: it's stellar. #6 is top 500 and it will be #1 in two years max.

also link

Is it FUPA?

Low IQ attempt to get anons to willingly reveal their top pick low key coins

Too big of a clue, sorry

And someone already mentioned one of the ten that I'm gonna mix it up with. The other 9 I'm gonna reply to are also very promising (if not already-well-known) coins

Nuls...because it is shilled in every whale group right now...Im all in already....low market cap...low supply...at least 10x

yeah we already know

Bitcoin

2 out of the ten have been mentioned now....

It was fupa wasn't it

FLASH

XTRABYTES

i bid 0.5 etherum, post your address im in

>Bought NAV at $0.03, sold at $0.50
>Bought IOC at $0.13, sold at $1.60
>Bought XBY at $0.02, sold at $0.28
>Bought ANS(NEO) at $5, sold at $60

Sure i could've made more money if i held longer but it doesnt bother me. It's impossible to call the top and hindsight is 20/20. Stop buying whatever is being shilled the hardest and look for undervalued protocols with alot of room for growth. Hubii Network(HBT) for example, not to be confused with Huobi. DYOR

>>Bought NAV at $0.03, sold at $0.50
>>Bought IOC at $0.13, sold at $1.60
>>Bought XBY at $0.02, sold at $0.28
>>Bought ANS(NEO) at $5, sold at $60
Dayum nigguh

>bought FUPA at 1 sat
>not selling until 100k

this.

also, nobody cares about your opinion OP. If you're here after 3 years in the game instead of fucking hookers on your yacht, you probably don't have much to offer in terms of investing 'advice'

You found a coin to invest a few hundred in? You're too poor to give advice.

XBY market cap only $35M go back in that shit

so its nuls and xby okay cool

#3 and #4 have been mentioned....6 more to go

Really surprised no one mentioned THE coin yet....it's had some threads on Veeky Forums before

It's gotta be FUPA

Spectrecoin (XSPEC)

Don't tell anyone op, I want to keep buying every month until it moons.

this.
BAR
NAS
LINK
LAMDEN
all 50$+ by q3/4 2018. screencap this and come back with lambos

didn't the devs leave that project and move onto a new one because the founders are known to be related to scams?

Unironically, shut the fuck up. I'm literally waiting for one of my coins to go back up so I can sell and go all in on XSPEC.

I screencapped but there's one more I have that you don't... I'll give you a hint. It was recently endorsed by a popular youtuber with 5 million subscribers

#5 has been mentioned....5 more....

ARY

can you say philly d and bat for the normans
OP just spit it out and stop jerking my melons

I'm hoping it's this senpai

It's most likely VSX.
Goodnight, everybody.

What's this?

it 100% is. if it isn't OP is a retard

OP hasnt replied since ARY was posted

Its 100% ary

Nah bro it's not a shitcoin, it's actually innovative blockchain technology.

>XSPEC

Why do you dumbfucks think this tactic works to make your coin sound "cool"

Wow.

#6 and #7 were mentioned.

But you guys are scaring me....I'm starting to think you'll never guess THE coin (or maybe it was already guessed long ago and I'm just fucking with you all)

Anyway, 3 more to go before I wrap this up....

You're a faggot. kill yourself

ITC
XSH

Oh i wish. XBY has always looked very shady but borzalom is much more transparent now, the amount of FUD it recieved here on Veeky Forums kind of reminds me of the link fud going on rn

AMB
LINK
MOBI

TAU
HST
ICX
LINK

#8 was mentioned, and is actually my SECOND favorite coin right now other than the one I talked about in the OP....it should also be a top 10 coin by 2020 as well (if not top 20)

Lol no

It's rlc. U guys welcome

shit that one too, that's a good one...

Only other guesses I have are XMY, XCXT, ITNS or COLX

is it elix

Posw

>HTMLcoin
Ez and good profits coming next 2years!

High performance blockchain. DYOR, may be a scam.

mds?

yea right, ITNS

its bitclave (cat)

we know user

PRL

it better not be kin

I'm all in with rlc and have close to 100k. But fuck when it hit binance it was selling for 8 bucks... Tfw I could have quadrupled by stack

A-I-O-N

>Few hundred

Fucking poor larp fag

Poo in the loo, pajeeter snd depleeter

Xtrabytes
Basic Attention Token
NAV Coin, IOC
Spectrecoin
Block Array
Vsync
Shield
Myriad, Intensecoin

The coin I highlighted in the OP is one of the above. Discuss it among yourselves which one I meant

Goodnight, and choose wisely, fags

BAT - no
Block array- no

not one of these coins deserve to be top 2

I thought u said it's not one of those

It has to be Spectrecoin

Xtrabytes is very possible, extremely undervalued.
BAT can only go up due to speculative value and not use.
NAV is a 10-20x at best in a year.
Spectrecoin can also 10-20x, also look at SUMO as they have very similar chart patterns.
BlockArray, if not a scam, will moon.
Vsync is a joke.
SHIELD is a joke. Just look at the video on their website telling you to buy it because it's "increasing in value."
Myriad is low cap, possible for it to moon, haven't done research
Intensecoin is a joke.

So...
XBY, NAV, XSPEC (+SUMO), ARY, XMY

One of those. Actually...all of those are good bets for low caps.

What makes you say ARY is a possible scam? It's way too elaborate to be a scam.

Let me guess. You are a member of the UFR dicord shilling group.

The blatant low effort by the team in my opinion, like how the previous logo was 100% copied. I haven't done much research so please correct me if I'm wrong.

Here, I made it in 7 seconds.
Their logo: i.imgur.com/GHDHeee.jpg
Me trying to recreate their logo: i.gyazo.com/b61207cdd882775a1274a0af9ccf1061.mp4

RLC actually listed at like $14. I fucked that up too. However, it wasn't worth it, who knew it'd bleed down to $2.50. If it didn't and then mooned again, you'd hate yourself. Hold those .50 cent (hopefully this is where you bought you 100K buy in) and you will fucking make it.

I do actually know a 100x coin in the top 500, it's never shilled or ignored when a random user gives advice on it. I wouldn't mind telling other anons, but how would a NEET go about getting a huge loan or somehow invest a huge chunk of money? I can seriously guarantee this'll 20-25x within 2-3 months, it makes so goddamn giddy but I have no goddamn capital. Help me and I promise to give you the best coin you'll ever invest in.

By the way, it hasn't been posted in this thread.

how is your credit?

Veritaseum.

Pawn some valuable shit you possess in your home, multiple shit required for maximum gains.

Sell your video game consoles and trash you don't need right now, you are sure about it right? Then go for it, take risk.

I really don't know if it's a scam or not but Egold I guess.

Veritaseum

apply for 10-15 credit cards, reporting a reasonable income (60k+) and rent payment (1k) in one day. get cards in the mail a week later, max 3/4 of them out to buy eth or BTC with changelly, buy yoru coin and wait. the 1/4 of cards you didn't load up are for balance transfer to make your monthly payments on the other cards until your coin moons.

alternatively, you could take out a loan from your bank to "buy a used car from a friend" but use it to buy crypto (this is assuming you have a fiat portal exchange account like coinbase, gemini etc).

I did the former with 2 credit cards with $500 limits (all i got approved for with my NEET credit score) back in june. it was a rocky couple months but I'm up to 15k now, no debt.

please share?

I'm 19 and a NEET, medicals issues and shit so I can't get a job but I was in the military for awhile. So I don't think I even have credit...

I have a cheap $500 computer I bought years ago and about 1k in crypto that I've got from mining and flipping on HitBTC. Nothing valuable, total poorfag.

Nope

This looks like it can actually work, do you have Discord or something and explain this better? I really don't want to talk about this coin until I've accumulated a decent chunk of myself.

discord gg/gaFpMnP

don't forget the .

What was your credit score? Mine is shit, around 600.

It has a working demo, a technically qualified team, a decent whitepaper, a clear vision for what it wants to accomplish and a low cap. A logo is way too insignificant an issue to discard a project and is very easily fixed by just putting out a simple bounty for designers to make a new one. I remember when PRL was at 1-2mil cap, everyone would shit on their logo, including the IOTA devs. It wasn't until PRL was at 100mil+ cap did they finally change their logo and it hasn't had much of an effect. I think these types of things come into play when your in the top 10 coins and have to start appealing to normies the way Cardano and other pretty coins do, we're a long ways off from that.

You can tell me bro I won't share and I'm a poorfag so I can't do much

Xtrabytes is shit, easily known if you look at their white paper. It completely misses the point of decentralisation, it's not to prevent "coin monopolisation" AKA capitalism. Decentralisation is meant for censorship resistance and not commie shit.

It uses buzzwords, "next-generation", "one of innovation and creativity".

It also completely misses the point of "wasteful" PoW. PoW is not wasteful, every bit of resource "wasted" is more resources required to attack the network.

And the worst part is it is proprietary dogshit. Shitcoin.