Alright you poor fags, don't let this opportunity slip to finally move up in life

Alright you poor fags, don't let this opportunity slip to finally move up in life.

dadi[.]cloud
/r/eyftfzu4ux

In 2 days the Dadi public sale starts.

> Decentralized cloud computing services
> Sound and detailed white paper
> ABLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE U.S.

I got verified instantly, pretty sure it doesn't even matter what garbage you upload.

Let Dadi be your daddy.

could be very big if they get it right

Fuck, I thought US wasn't allowed so I just got lazy even though i created an account. Should I still follow up on the KYC?

SUCK MY DICK DADDY

I've seen FUD here and there that DADI is a scam. But TheGobOne thinks this one is gonna go beyond the moon. Thoughts?

yea, it says you probably won't be verified because of how close it is to the sale, but I did it today and instantly got verified.

I believe he could be right, as no whale will be able to buy a lot of tokens, private pools got very small allocations

cool, I will do it now then. Did you read the whitepaper? I am actually pretty interested in this because I work a lot with cloud tech in my job.

No whales?! If only my shit wasn't in other ICOs right now. Worth getting on ED once the tokens are released?

Sure are a lot of green IDs in here...

its a good omen user

Everyone realizes their whitepaper was copypasted from Sonm right? DYOR its all over leddit.

Dont buy this scam.

Literally like 60000 coins are scams don’t mean you can’t make money

5k max limit :/

Did they ever give a decent response to this?

Man, but their team looks so good. All super professional with serious backgrounds in their areas of expertise. Hundreds of connections for each one of them. Seem like legit business folk. Can you fake your LinkedIn connections?

naw. they ban anyone who mentions it. doesnt matter because they have 30,000 telegram pajeets/chinks who will pump it

Trips then dubs and you're saying 30k telegram? Yeah, I'm buying this. Any word on possible new exchanges or upcoming partnerships beyond their current partnerships?

Too shady for me.

Scam
Plagiarised whie paper clear pump and du.p

Yeah that's really not good enough FUD to kill a coin these days. But 30k shills is a buy signal if I ever did see one. And no whales? The project's likely shit, but there's way too many green flags. Merit alone just doesn't moon

Fuck me harder dadi

Plagerized competitor's white paper.... No thanks