My mom just died an hour ago...My sister called me sobbering, I'm crying, I don't know what to do or even why I am here...

My mom just died an hour ago...My sister called me sobbering, I'm crying, I don't know what to do or even why I am here. I feel like I am hallucinating and this isn't even real life. Please tell me I'm dreaming. What am I going to do Veeky Forums i feel so alone. I'm sorry this has nothing to do with crypto, this is the only board I know.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dIEemKcy-4E
youtube.com/watch?v=jpFTjivpMwc
youtube.com/watch?v=tPzkNS4rits
youtube.com/watch?v=3rFW2lc3344
youtube.com/watch?v=YA8L9W7KiOo
youtube.com/watch?v=z56u4wMxNlg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Im sorry bro :/

Buy some LINK. It's what your mom would have wanted you to do

Calm down. Tell us what happened. Are you okay? Is your sister okay? Have you informed other family members.

sry for your loss bro

sorry my dude

OH no. Sorry user. What happened? My mom and dad both died in the same month 2 years ago. Still cry.

Visit your sister. Support each other.

I'm sorry for your loss man. Grieve in your own way then go out and make her proud.

Go to your sister or a friend you can talk to maybe that will help.

We're here for you

>caring at all
wtf is this norman invasion

Buy Link

this.

Also. May god receive her soul in heaven with open arms.

sorry for your loss man.

>family member dies
>posts on biz
nice larp
kys faggot

Nice blog, gaylord.

she's probably burning in hell right now, if she wasnt a christian

Its tough but understanding that death isnt exactly what we think it is. The reason why we cry is because we are afraid of dying. Since your going to be in bed for a while you should watch this video in its entirety...
youtu.be/dIEemKcy-4E

I know its confusing but you didnt lose anything today

Sorry for your loss my lad

That's sad to hear. Dont feel alone. You still have your sister.

Nice troll dude :D

Now buy some LINKy to sooth your ”pain” and calm your sorry ass down.

only time will heal my dude, just be productive in the mean time n were here for you!

Stay strong man. Next few months will be difficult. Spend time with family.

go to your sister's house and comfort her.

0x6AF16890b1eB8F292E8f79fBc7966BCc18774Ed3

Im very sorry to hear about your loss man.
Lux aeternam, dona eis domine. Et lux perpetuam luceat eis.

I am so sorry that i cant do anything to help you. If you find the time, a classical requiem-piece could perhaps be of help. The requiem is about praying for the persons who have left this life, and the hope of eternal life. Here is my favourite, Durufle.

youtube.com/watch?v=jpFTjivpMwc

God bless you sir.

Death is real. Listen to this album OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=tPzkNS4rits

Link is a good coin but this is not the time or place guys.

OP I'm sorry for your loss. My mother died unexpectedly 7 years ago so I know how it feels. Nothing I say will make it better. Just know that time heals all wounds.

can i get a quick rundown on this?

Are you getting an inheritance to put solely into turtle coin?

Listen to this guy, he's got double dubs. Visitt your sister and know that you're lucky to have each other.

Sorry for your loss man

biz/ bros to the rescue

No more milkies for you.

im sorry for your loss

put your portfolio in safe long term holds and then go cry for a week with your family

sorry for loss, you can make crazy gains with insurance money at this discord group

discord gg jfhsu3

Your mom would either want you to be rich or die doing what you love.

If your first instinct is to come to Veeky Forums and cryptopost then you owe it to her to go all in and either become broke or a millionaire

Hey man, you can always fuck your sister so thats chill

My mom died day before my birthday while I was in college.... im sorry user. Not really any advice, it still sucks I still cry every birthday and I still have dreams with her in them.

Hang in there bizbro.

>Link is a good coin but this is not the time or place guys.
Nigger what? Is this not Veeky Forums? Did I accidentally click on /grief counseling/?

Losing a parent is a life changing event. You grieve then you make sure your life is headed in the right direction aka the direction that will make you the most happy. -ds

kek

Nice just bought 100k

sir i make big gains in this group thank you

I’m sorry for you loss OP. I am very sorry man sending you a hug .

She would want your to continue on .

Take some time to grieve , go through counseling, and most importantly don’t drink or do drugs during this time .

My heart goes out to you man .

did she drop any loot? coins?

user my mom died 3 weeks ago after fighting against cancer for 10 years. I know how it feels. I just wanted to tell you that you will live on and that the pain will be healed, just give it time and be patient. Also be there for your family, support each other and try to be busy with your work or studies or whatever. Try not to be alone and don't let it bring you down.

haha i want to fuck your eye socket tears are great lube

+1 man

My mom was diagnosed with state 4 lung cancer on cristmas eve 2016, she died 2 months later.
Whats important now is that you take time, dont try to understand it just let the pain be pain.

I must add that i am NOT OP's mom speaking to him from the grave, and that you CANNOT grow a dick in the afterlife.
There is no afterlife to begin with, my ID is pure coincidence.

you will be ok, just buy some xlm

Sorry for your loss bro.

Fuckyou Pajeets. The motto of Veeky Forums is “we’re all going to make it” and this is what you don’t get.

We should be supporting each other as Veeky Forums brothers. Instead you opportunist swine try to step over everyone as you shill or FUD or whatever.

I'm watching Top Gun and I read your post right before Goose died.
This is double feels, sorry user :'(

You never experienced the reality of life and was sheltered in comfy western society. Time will heal. This will pass. You'll grow up from this more than ever before. And either you'll become cynical of this transient thing we experience or accept it as a cycle we all will have to go through and change for the better.

It's hard beyond belief but you have to cry your soul out and accept it. There's plenty of things humans figured out about death. Go on a journey for knowledge and understanding.

I'm with you.

What the fuck is this? Excuse me, did I accidentally go to Reddit?

Shut the fuck up

my mom died in her sleep 5 years ago.. toughest thing i've ever been through and i know how you're feeling.. it's going to be very hard for a few years, but it will make you stronger.. keep going OP

also, keep accumulating OMG

I can't begin to understand your pain. I'm also in a different kind of pain. My long term girlfriend just left me too and I am grieving like a fuckwad. I'm a huge cuck and I'm still in love with her. It's just one of those bad nights that I can't just wish away and wash things off of. I don't even make sense right now. I just wish I was dead. Thanks for reading.

Someone tell me I'm going to make it. Someone tell me it will all be okay in the end. Someone shill me a dream.

What’s your ether address my friend?

This

>is this reddit
Do you see a validation bukkake taking place?
Reddit is cancer because of the sanctimonious PC crap and hivemind. Not because of the feels

That's life, now get off here and be with your family.

We will all make it user, together.

Sorry to hear that OP, can't imagine how hard it must be. If it's not too cold I'd say go outside and get some air, maybe go for a walk. If you have any friends now would be a good time to call them up to talk. Even if you aren't close friends anyone will do.

Remind yourself of what your meaning of life is. Think about your current situation in that context and it should work out.

Priced in

My mom called me a last week and she got lung cancer again... I’m so sad also. :(

dunno if LARP but if true, sorry man. we all experience it at one point or another, i just lost my dad recently and it's been a really rough ride.

hope all your crypto gains are bountiful in the coming months

You are not alone. I’m really fucking sorry, man. Be like your mom and do your best to take care of your family. Good luck healing, user.

Keep ya head up user! It will pass. My mom passed back in 2012 and i had a few rough years after that but eventually it passes and you find peace. Now buy INT and AGI and thank me later

Just because we have the ability to be horrible to each other for fun doesn’t mean we don’t empathize. Not angry with you. Use this site however you want. Right now we are using it to talk to this user about his mom passing. Faggot.

Lost my mom two years ago. Didn't seem real at first. That first few months after, man, she was all I could think about.. then slowly the greif faded to not be all consuming. I still think about her everyday, (in the morning I always see a cross she gave me...) but it's bearable, not consuming. My phone doesn't ring anymore and there's no one left to feel proud of me, that still gets to me sometimes. I miss her.

this
These little edgy pajeets need to get the fuck off

Losing Mom is the worst pain there could be, i can't imagine

Sorry OP, i hope this isn't a troll because that would be really fucked up. If you are real, time heals all wounds. Give it time

So sorry user, I was in that dark place a couple of years ago. Go to your sis.

Time will ease it a little bit? You will get through the harder parts. May she rest in peace.

You could consider these vids. From blind people being able to see, for the first time in their existence, their own bodies and much more.

youtube.com/watch?v=3rFW2lc3344
youtube.com/watch?v=YA8L9W7KiOo

Strong evidence that our soul is eternal. It has brought comfort to many who have lost loved ones
youtube.com/watch?v=z56u4wMxNlg

sry bro

Honestly sorry for your loss.
Lost my dad 5 months ago.

Sorry to hear Veeky Forums bro, go and be with your family.

What are you holding? Gains will cheer you up

Give me your cryrpto and i will bring him back

>Sister informs you of your mothers death
Fucking make sure you locate your Mother's will.

keked

I am sorry for your loss, user.

Pay no attention to the trolls and edgelords. There are a lot of anons and oldfags here that want to support one another. We've got to look out for each other. No one else in this god-forsaken world will.

0x9Dea4CE99495e5f7a250dF74A68aFFc281631E6e

Sorry bro... It will get better I promise

we're here for you op

F

Honour her memory, and be the best man you can be for her, that she would be proud of.

And there will always be kind anons here to help. Don't lose faith

If this is real, sorry OP. We all will have to pass through this at some point of our lives. You'll end understanding what happened, and that will make you stronger. You are not alone.

We all are going to make it!

I know your pain dude, it fucking sucks. Life is cruel but we’ll get through it, just endure.

Assuming this post is ernest, I’m sorry user, seriously sorry that you had to experience such pain so early. I know what it’s like, my dad passed when I was 15 and it really broke me inside for a long time. Fucked my life up real good, but I’m persevering and on my feet. I know you’ll do the same thing, be strong user it’s what your mom would want.

Sorry dude. That feeling will never go away, but it does get easier. Give it time man. Best of luck.

kys its the only way to stop your pain

my condolences user, i can't even understand what you're going through but i hope you'll get through it.

>The motto of Veeky Forums is “we’re all going to make it”
thats actually /fits/ motto stop stealing zyzz quotes. Hes ours not yours

sorry brother, wish you the million dollar gain to appease your pain

>hehe im on Veeky Forums so ive gotta be edgy!!!

not how its ever been