He didn't buy turtlecoin when it was still under 20 satoshi!

>He didn't buy turtlecoin when it was still under 20 satoshi!

Check out turtlecoin here: turtlecoin.lol/

Join the official turtlecoin discord here: chat.turtlecoin.lol/

Buy turtlecoin here: tradeogre.com/exchange/BTC-TRTL

Mine turtlecoin here: turtle.atpool.party/

Other urls found in this thread:

faucet.trtl.me/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this is a scam ad

cool just bought 100k

Imagine how much it hurts the garlicfags to know that all their shilling and preparation lost to a fucking Veeky Forums coin.
They tried their hardest to FUD this, they spent incoherent rumours about keyloggers on a Monero miner, etc. But in the end, garlic still lost and TRTL destroyed them with a marketcap 1000% of what garlic's is.

nice triple

Honestly this is a nice change from all the link shilling

Wut

thanks my brother

discord premine rekt

>Not wanting to get in on an actively developed project based on monero
+1

Thats fine, I guess I'll just stay comfy as fuck in my shell

nice FUD, no premining

still time to get in on the free turtles, I'm getting around 1000 every hour

This is the one of the very few coins in crypto that had no premine you fucking idiot. You garlicfags really need to make up stories that make sense. First it was the keylogger on the miner, which makes no sense because you use whatever monero miner you want to mine it, and now you have this meme of a "premine" on the one coin without a premine.

In addition to this, what other coin allows you to talk to the dev team and actually get your foot in the door with them? As far as community coins go, there's no better project

Is this the same Pajeet Discord as UPF? Smells like curry in here.

Shoo shoo Pajeet.

Turtle has been mineable for 8x as long you retard.

TRTLuywBfWTYsyJBEgYBkDgRmN1KuzrsPKVE569Q7CMDjFJ3PSLnS6D3zQzi4Kz25bbxmRw3oGcZr9UYW5Xy2mVWKodei2MZctf

Gib turtles plz

I GOT AROUND 30K TRTL
WAT WILL IT GET ME IN THE NEAR FUTURE

This is even worse than the fucking VEN/FUN shilling. No one wants your shittier version of Stellar Snek.

you could mine millions, now a 6 gpu machine can only do a few thousand a day cuz difficulty went so high

>Monero fork is ripple fork

are you literally retarded

here's the community faucet

faucet.trtl.me/

pic related
>is you