Linkies are Stinky because they reek of asian Pussy

Linkies are Stinky because they reek of asian Pussy

shes not really asian though shes japanese.

>Sex with Indian girl
Poor hygiene but great sex

>Sex with Jap girl
Excellent hygiene but average sex

>Sex with HK girl
Poor hygiene, poor sex

Give me the Jap every time

What about N. Korean?

Have probably never seen penises in their lives tbqh

idk I fucked two nip girls (both sloots) but one was a plank and the other was decent (the bigger sloot).

Yep that's me

Japanese girls are absolutely awful at sex. Im talking waifu material not some random sloots which have gone through white dick gauntlet.

>Implying Kim Jong Un hasn't fucked the shit out of every citizen wether they like it or not.

What are Chinese like?

Might I add Taiwanese are great at sex and being an ex nip colony they have that influence too. Plus who tf visits Taiwan so you are super exotic outside of Taipei and even there whites are less common than Hong Kong, Seoul, Tokyo etc.

I live in HK, seeing a local girl atm. She's nice, but we had sex for the first time yesterday, and her hygiene wasn't great, and was an absolute plank.

Bit of a shame, we'll give it another go this week but if it's still shit I'll have to break it off with her- can't have a relationship without a physical component imo

Be more specific

>Sex with a Thai girl
Average hygiene, great sex, even greater feminine penis.

Yeah I only met with 2 girls in HK one was passable but her hairy armpits killed my boner. I know it's natural for a lot of less westernised chinks to not shave their armpits but I wasn't ready to see that at the time.

i hate u biz. I just want one fucking asian girlfriend. i never had my first kiss even. Why do you have to teaze me with all the blog posts about sex? I want to fuck all these asian girls you talk about. ;_;

One thing I didn't realise was a lot of HK girls laser off all their body hair

Complete opposite to the mainland where most women have more hair than you do

Just go to literally any Asian country. If you're ugly you will still get some through Tinder if you don't totally spaghetti. And if you're not white go to Finland for some Fingolians. Full of coal burners. I literally saw a greasy long haired pajeet with a 8/10 blonde Fingol once.

i been told i look decent by many people, and white with blonde hair. But, i heard asian girls are the easiest girls in the world. yet, i cant even get 1 asian gf on campus.

That sucks about finland. does there even exist any european girls that like white skin anymore?

>talking about wanting to go to another country to racemix with the girls there
>gets mad when it happens to countries of your own race

I want you to know that your Asian fetish is degenerate and that you’re killing the white race

Yeah I nearly got with a main lander in Tokyo but I was too smashed to secure the deal.

Koreans are top of my list next after meeting a traditional non sloot qt in Taiwan. I only got to make out with her before she fucked off home. :(

>you’re killing the white race
Why would anyone but brain damaged /pol/tard care? Survival of the fittest. Asian qts>western sluts, get fucked.

its different for guys. Because, guys are naturally at major disadvantage for finding a mate, than a girl is. White girls not wanting to mate with white guys, is the equivalent of a major university rejecting specifically white people. While, white men going after asian girls, is like only a small pa and ma shop being slightly biased towards asian customers.

>blonde hair

m8 I am skinny as fuck with brown hair and blue eyes and wear glasses but still managed to get plenty. A lot of the girls said awww you're just missing blonde hair.

You wont even have to try my friend. If you really need to you can get a sloot every single day (no exaggeration) in Taipei.

I was there 2 weeks and could have met a different girl everyday with all the matches I had but I found a qt Korean that I hung out with for a few of the days instead.

You wont have any problems in a big city and outside of those it's just finding the ones who speak English.

i dont want to take advantage of my race no matter what. i just want asian wife.

And, its just. i was in japan once in my life with a group of people when i was 17. And i just remember, every single person in my group got hugs and i love u's from jap girls, and i got nothing. And these werent chad chaddingtons, just normies, some femanons.

Granted, ive gotten more bulked and comb my hair better. but idk. i would just be grateful for one jap girl fan!

Note I stayed in hostels so it's easy to meet girls the normal way if you're lucky with who you meet there. And when I was in empty hostels I just used Tinder.

I was a complete autist when I got to Asia but after meeting up with dozens of girls it got easier.

I want to make it with crypto so I can cash out half and trade the rest chilling in random Asian cities until I think of something to do with my freedom.

Kek. If Asian girls are just falling over for you as a white man does that not put them in the same shoes as white women currently? Do you not have a brain? A woman who dates outside of her race is willing to abandon hundreds of years of her family tradition and genealogy. The women you’re dating are scarred with Marxism. You’re trying to run away from a civilization at war, knowing that after we fall, you’ll have to run again. Eventually there won’t be anywhere else to run to.

Are you trying to say that it’s rare for white men to have yellow fever? White women prefer white men, that’s a statistical fact. You’re tryIng to change that statistic though.

kek yeah Tokyo is easy for girls but outside of there you're pretty fucked unless you meet a Jap visiting that city in a hostel. I didn't meet a single local girl in Osaka because I don't speak enough Japanese.

You sound like a pathetic beta faggot. I doubt you have friends even. Asian or not, the girls can tell you're failure.

>this is what /pol/ does to your brain

>Excellent hygiene
I mean, it's probably not their fault, but still, pussies that look like rotting fish gross me out.

scratch that Okinawa is meant to be ez too mode because of all the American base.

Gonna visit there next time I go Nippon

look. men will never have any influence on women in the long run. If a white girl gets rejected by a guy with yellow fever, there will be 100 other non yellow fever guys into her and worship her. But if i guy gets rejected by a coal burner, and in a place with a bunch of black men, he doesnt have many options left in life.
i speak japanese! you make it seem so easy, i feel confident. But, i want a wingman. But, it would literally be the dream for me to marry one japanese girl. I can live off of stock dividends, so i dont even need job in japan anyway.

The sad truth is that Kimmy is too fat and lacks the stamina to fuck every single woman in his palace let alone country.

I too dream of getting Kimmy sloppy seconds, but it just doesn't seem feasible.

>I have no valid points to make
>my fetish is more important than thousands of years of my genetic makeup and cultural identity
>I’m so lacking of confidence and self control that I have to fly to the other side of the world where I’m a novelty to women just to get pussy

You’re a nigger user. You’re high and mighty around a race that is naturally submissive to you but cower like a dog around your home race. Maybe you should breed your family out as it is obvious that you are a worthless human being with no sense of identity or reasoning. Continue to be the nigger of Asia. I’m sure we’ll be hearing about Asian cuckolding soon with white bulls.

Ohhhh so what you’re pointing at here is that women of your own race don’t care much for your demeanor and look so you have to dumb down your senses and go after a different race. So it’s because you can’t get white women that you go for Asians. Maybe this fetish should continue and create the perfect beta class to do all of the wageslavery work. I’ve done just fine with white women. Granted, I don’t live in an area with a lot of niggers.

>scarred with Marxism.
What?

If you can't get one thing, you go after something else, how is that not a valid strategy?

Youre doing badly with white women, so you go for asian women which you also like and they actually respond well.

It's like there are two doors. Behind first one you get turned down and laughed at, behind the second one are friendly welcoming people. Guess which one any normal rational thinking human would pick?

meh. thats just a by product. I really do honestly like asian women more. Granted, ive had the hots for a few white cosplay girls and cute non roastie blonde girls in the past, and i do feel upset they are major coal burners, but on average, i just prefer asian girls and thank god for that. I feel sorry for men who love white euro girls as much as i do asian girls.

You probably wont believe me, but, i used to be a 2dphile who only liked anime girls, amd japanese women were the only thing that made me start liking 3d women again.

>>I have no valid points to make
I do, I merely don't give a fuck about arguing with an intellectually stunted subhuman
>>my fetish is more important than thousands of years of my genetic makeup and cultural identity
Yes, my needs and wants are unironically more important than your retarded concepts of cultural identity or some other made up bullshit
>>I’m so lacking of confidence and self control that I have to fly to the other side of the world where I’m a novelty to women just to get pussy
I'm not flying there because I can't get white women, I'm flying there because I don't want white women. You mad?
>You’re a nigger user.
There's a very good chance I'm whiter than you. You mad?
>You’re high and mighty around a race that is naturally submissive to you but cower like a dog around your home race.
But you're the one who sounds scared.
> Maybe you should breed your family out as it is obvious that you are a worthless human being with no sense of identity or reasoning. Continue to be the nigger of Asia. I’m sure we’ll be hearing about Asian cuckolding soon with white bulls.
>imagine being this mad
KEK, you sound like a legit cuck
Did your wife burn a coal?

Jesus fuck, are you from Fukushima? Because I can feel the beta rays coming off of you.

Yeah it’s so surprising to me that you’re a weeb. I only talk about this in such a negative light because I was the same way in my early college life. I eventually just got my act together and the entire fetish left me. I was a complete weeaboo who only liked Asian women for the same reason as you. I came around though and I’ve been in a relationship with a trad white woman for 2 years now with no problems. I’ve dated outside of my race multiple times, Hispanic, SE Asian, Indian, Vietnamese, and a Korean chick and nothing has felt more natural than this white girl. It feels right. Now, whenever I see white men dating an Asian girl, I instantly remember my mindset during those days and the lack of self confidence that I had. I didn’t care about the present, only the future where I could live in Japan or wherever. I’m projecting in a lot of my insults towards you but this is not.

I leave you with this question and I’m done replying after this because I’m busy today.

If white women who date blacks are coal burners, complete whores, no sort of traditional housewife material, have lost their way for dating a race that is not their own, and barbaric compared to whites...

What does this make Asian women who date white men?

this kek

Sounds like you just hate anything that reminds you of your younger self before you joined an online cult that reassures you that you are a cool guy.

Surprise surprise, who would have thought. A self-loathing loser kek. Your existence is seemingly more and more pathetic with each post. Maybe you should kys if you hate yourself so much.

> What does this make Asian women who date white men?

Basically those who can't get an asian guy

FUCK YOU I JUST WANT MY ASIAN GF

THEY ARE WAY CUTER THAN WHITE WOMEN

>THEY ARE WAY CUTER THAN WHITE WOMEN
sour grapes

sushi good, fuck your mother

Very surprising that the niggers of Asia can’t form a valid argument and resort to chimp behavior

I swear it isn’t, I’m unattractive but even if I could choose between a hot white girl and an asian I’d choose asian. I’ve legitimately lost all attraction towards white women, not even larping

How was Indian pussy great sex? Was it because she had a tight puss?

t. Pajeet who only goes for white girls lol

I dated a white girl but she didn't have good hygiene, would always leave a bunch of crap on my bedsheets lol

Nice rhetoric /pol/cuck. Do you keep templates in a spreadsheet or do you type it all out whenever someone BTFO's you?

And also, I would go Jap just for the hygiene, she can learn how to have sex quickly, but hygiene takes discipline.

this user will kill himself the week after he walks in on his white wife getting blacked in the bed they share

Hopefully. Bad genes need to be weeded out from the pool.

This is a ChainLink shitposting thread. I bet you are a noLinker who just couldn't resist posting in a thread with an Asian girl in the OP post.

noLinkers need to die

>tfw you suck some good thai feminine penis

I don’t think there’s a better feeling in the world bros