Anyone have info on CEFS? its very scarce. Ive been accumulating this month and its been dumping more and more...

Anyone have info on CEFS? its very scarce. Ive been accumulating this month and its been dumping more and more. Which I wouldn't mind, except aren't dividends supposed to payout this week? Yet all my coins are green as fuck today except this is dropping sats. Which makes me want to Buy a shit tonne cause the price is literally dumping before payday. But I must be missing something?

Im in with some big bags aswell bought most at 0.48 BTC because considering kcs and bnb it should already have 4x'd since then but its still chilling here.. im gonna wait for the payout and maybe people will soon realize that this actually gives you better dividends than kcs

They wont exit scam.. they are a trustable nz company.. i mean their exchange is shit but they wont exit scam.

So just general FUDing of the site itself?
Yeah Kinda why I wanna position in more.

Looking at the buy/sell orders shows that almost nothing has changed in the last weeks which also indicates that people probably dont even know this coin exists.. if this is being shilled hard somewhere it would moon instantly

Im not sure your point.
Huge FUD campaign? Reddit is retarded?
it has bled Sats though. But it is low volume so volatile yeah.

Good thing I don't have coins on this exchange. Wee

Thanks for the bump I guess. Now please turn off your bot.

Is there any decent exchange besides Binance?

Cryptopia a shit, Bitfinex is literally printing money, Kuckcoin is run by people more incompetent that the Trump administration, not to mention bitgrail and such shit sites

Bittrex is extremely solid.

But oh wait...
>newfag detected

This can't be the bubble popping. Exchanges haven't even started working for us.

>Solid but can't cancel order.

I heard Mt. Gox is great. Roger Ver told be it is insanely safe!
Anyway I just use Binance>shitpoia>Etherdelta>Bittrex>stocks.Exchange and all those. But really its just availability and not getting fucked. If its on Binance just use Binance.

>using cryptopia
>not buying dubaicoin when middle eastern coinbase (Palmex) launching full fiat trading within a week

uh... yes you can

Coinbase is more likely to be exit scamming than Cryptopia.
You can withdraw BTC, Eth, Litecoin etc from Cryptopia with no issues.

pretty sure its a bot user. Cryptopia is a registered company in NZ.

Why would I buy cefs instead of kuckcoin shares?

You don't. It might moon faster.