Okay, niggers, listen up. I'm going to share with you the best and easiest way to daytrade anything. No memelines...

Okay, niggers, listen up. I'm going to share with you the best and easiest way to daytrade anything. No memelines, not autistic TA, no complex indicators. Just one simple rule.

5 minute charts
MA 5
MA 13

Buy the candle that makes MA5 pass MA13. Sell when MA13 hits MA5. Stoploss at 1% of entry point.

It's literally free money. Boot up whatever charting tool your are using and check your favorite pair and see for yourself. This method makes gains on 8/10 trades. Works both ways, you can go long or short, or even back and forth if things line up well. Even better if you're using a little bit of leverage, like 3x-5x.

Enjoy.

Anyway to get that on binance. Also why ma5 and ma13

I'm using 9 and 13 so am I doing something wrong? ty for the tip user

They are fibonacci numbers, which for some reason are statistically better than random numbers. The binance trading platform is crap, you can't configure shit. I suggest setting up a free tradingview account, that allows you to use 3 indicators.
9 and 13 are too close together, that will end up giving you a lot of false signals.

In binance you go to exchange -> Advanced and you can set 3 MA values. Looks like this method could work but the fees would also kill you in many cases

Thx user

This, it's a good tip, but i calculated 0.5% fee on every trade it just kills the gains

Even if you have a few BNB to cut your fees in half?

on binance it's 0.1% back and forth?

>Looks like this method could work but the fees would also kill you in many cases
True, that's one of the downsides, the other being that it's relative time consuming. However there are enough cheap platforms out there. I'm using Kraken for example, which has a 0.16% taker fee + 0.01% margin and settling a position is free, so I make gains after +/- 0,17%, which really isn't much. You could also use Bitmax, or any of the other completely free platforms and avoid fees altogether.

You obviously don't daytrade on a platforms with fees that high.

the fact that you are sharing mean it doesn't work anymore.

Quite the opposite actually, brainletbro. If more people would trading according to this pattern it would only become better.

i wish i was not a total retard and knew how this stuff worked. could someone point me to somewhere where i can learn about this stuff?

>works 80% of the time
so what's stopping you from being the next jeff bezos? 80% success rate would turn pennies into billions in months

So you steal my gains? Nah. DYOR or DIE

i have a backtesting stub on tradingview, give me 5 minutes and i'll post backtest results to BTFO OP

brainlet here, what do you mean by Stoploss at 1% of entry point, specifically 'entry point'?

Interested in this.

You're gonna lose money just to point out he was wrong. At least thats how you sound like.

mm, yeah on binance it's a total of 0.2% that might do it.

Kraken has none for the next 3 days, even better

Cryptowat.ch is your friend

i'll just see if he considered 0.4% in trading fees

Whether you buy at only ever sell at a profit or 1% loss

In

I've already addressed that.

5-13 ema cross, 1% stoploss on btc

10k initial capital, 0.1% fee

with 0% commission you still get 14% loss

JUST

Good looks OP

Hmm nice, i didn't know this was possible. It's hard to set up these backtesting methods?

Have you spend one second looking at this? I said buy/sell at the crossing points, which your simulation isn't doing.

Here, I've circled the crossing points, most of the trades you made are not on them.

I have the last two years of data for the S&P 500.

I'll let you know how well it does in a few hours if this thread is still alive.

1 min chart or gtfo.

Also this thing is constantly missing out on taking profits when it could.

What program is this?

To make it very simple

You buy when the green line passes above the red one by x%
Sell when red line passes above the green one by x%?

That's it? Sorry don't know the correct vocabulary yet I'm gonna look into it

not really hard, but time consuming at first.

i wrote a template strategy where i have tons of indicators, stop loss, target, etc... so i can test new strats pretty fast

that's how ema works famalam, the newest candle adjust the ema on previous one, that's why it seems that the entry is delayed.
my previous backtesting waited for the previous 5 minutes candle to close, and if it closed with good ema cross then it bought on the open of the next one.

here's another test (0.1% fee) where it buys and sells without waiting for a close (interestingly enough, with 0% fees you get +5% after 211 trades)

as you can see ema cross alone is shit for trading because it's way too delayed 90% of times

you never said anything about taking profits, but i got it implemented, tell me a % and i'll post results

tradingview

A video example would be a god send

0% fee with intracandle trading

this is what bots actually do and hnestly it fucks with the ma

Looked at quite a few charts and they all line up closely with IB's PSAR implementation.

(IB's PSAR calculation is different from everyone else's)

that looks much better than the first

Binance fees are nothing you Autist are you fucking serious. Btw I've been trading with out any training or charts like op is using. And I've been pulling profits on Binance. You just have to have that fucking feel for things.

Key point that will either make or break your trades. Patience.

>5 min charts
Lmao, look at this niggers pussy bets.
Not enough liquidity for making real money.

You buy when MA5 (green line) touches MA13 (redline) after it was below it. You sell when MA5 (green line) touches MA13 (redline) after it was above it.

BUT

But that doesn't mean that you hold until the next crossing point, you obviously take profits. Pic related. The crossing points are just where you get in. I think people might have been confused by my wording in the OP. By buy I meant go long and by sell I meant go short.

It's hard to say when to take profits, because I usually make that dependent on the chart. Like if you go to the 1 hours chart and see an obvious up/downtrend you obviously try to ride that out as long as you can. But let's try it humble and go with 1%.

yeah, but show me where i can trade with 0 fees. also it's +5% in 8 days or so and you make 1 trade every hour on average

Am I missing something. .1 percent guys.
It's not one percent...why do people think that's alot. I've checked my tx fees of my shit tier trades that I do. They amount to less than a dollar on most trades ffs.

Could you post the template pretty please?

Thank you for saving my shekels based user.

>But let's try it humble and go with 1%.
1-1 risk/return is pathetic famalam, 1-2 is decent. but i've tested both with intracandle trading enabled:

>1-1 with 0.1% fees
23% loss after 212 trades

>1-2 with 0.1% fees
20% loss after 211 trades

>1-1 with 0% fees
12% profit after 212 trades

>1-2 with 0% fees
17% profit after 211 trades

pic related is the most profitable one (actually all those percentages should be 5% higher because you can buy half btc while here it buys whole btc only)

if you do 100 trades you loose almost 100% of your money on fees alone if it's 1%

no

Someone who actually learnt Pine, wow respect

i fucking love writing strategies in pine, too bad none of them makes money, kek

Can you add shorting with the same rules?

>no
Fuck you piece of shit, remember karma is a bitch

yes. 1-1 or 1-2 risk/profit?
and tell me the fucking fee you want me to use

DYOR brainlet, you can find everything online, i just copypasted different code snippets into 1 big one

desu l wouldn't share it either, thanks for sharing the 5 ma, 15ma tip though OP

Go with no fees, and use Bitmex data.

Nigger am I just a brainlet or missing something? Lose money on 100 trades if the tx fee is .1 and I profit 1 percent on every trade? Who the FUCK traded for such small amounts. Ffs let's say on eth chart I buy at .00075
I'll sell when it's like at .00078 or higher minimum

Either I've been fucking my self this whole time or you guys are all dumb niggers who complain about 20 cent transaction fees. And also dumb bugs that sell when the chart barely makes a fucking move up

Sry on phone. Hard to type

bitmex, 0 fees, 1-2 risk/profit

with 0.1% fee you get 12% loss

>you have 100 usd
>fee is 1%
>you do 100 trades
>you breakeven because you strats is shit
>you pay 1% for 100 times

that's less than 100% but you get burned out pretty fast

>20 cent fee
if you buy 20$ worth of eth maybe. if you buy 10k worth of eth that's 100$ on 1 fee

my point is that you need to make 1% profit on average, including the fees you pay on every trade, which is unironically very hard

>5 minutes charts
isn't that a little too small? back when I was trying to make a forex bot I had way better results with 1H or even 4H charts, does it work differently due to the volume in each market?

Looks good to me, especially considering how you could get more out of many of those trades. Thanks user!

you could add the re-entry after closing trades with good ema, that would probably make some more %.

>especially considering how you could get more out of many of those trades
except you can't. you either follow the signals and make exactly the same trades or you'll lose money because you buy high sell low, that's how psychology works

anyway, bitmex has fees

I thought it was a fraction of a percent. Not actually 1 percent.

I've been rused! Btw I've been in the game for 3 weeks. Trading since day 2 , maybe I'm just a real hustler and good at trading. Yea I goof up sometimes but when I do trades I'll pull a good 3 percent or more on average per trade.

>5 minute charts
>MA 5
>MA 13
>Buy the candle that makes MA5 pass MA13. Sell when MA13 hits MA5. Stoploss at 1% of entry point.
>not autistic

Then why not posting it? Fuck you

why not sending me 1 eth? Fuck you

it is fraction of one percent, around 0.5% usually. but after 200 trades it's the same shit

It would cost me 1 ETH. Pasting your template would cost you NOTHING

that's not how it works user. it's MY template. sharing your gf with me would cost you nothing too

Is this a buy signal?

>w..hy isn't everything FREE reee

It would have consequences on our relationship. Sharing your code would literally change NOTHING in your life. Yeah, you would do something good for others without ANY EFFECT on you. And still you deliberately choose not to do it. I wonder what happened in your life to turn you into something like... This

so does this work or not?
all I see is two dudes larping with charts and faux strats

can i play around with different settings?
like set MA's at 5 and 21 and 30 min charts?

It kinda works if you can make a bot out of it

technically yes but consider that you are buying on the top of the candle

you would've already made one yourself instead of being a begging soyboy on Veeky Forums. i wonder what happened in your life to turn you into something like.... This

btw niggers you can do this shit in kucoin as it uses the tradingview API in adv mode

>if you do 100 trades you lose almost 100% of your money on fees alone if it's 1%
no you don't

Shut the fuck up you ungrateful pajeet. A lot of info was already posted. The whole internet is a few keystrokes away and all you do is hope that you get all the information for free on fucking Veeky Forums you cunt.

youre not an anime girl you sick freak

I will make it myself and probably even better, just saying next time you need help and no one will help you remember this day, next time you're desperate remember this day, when you will get cancer (and you will, dude, trust me) remember this day. People like you make this world worse and should be eliminated.

>I will make it myself and probably even better
good job dude! that's exactly what i wanted to achieve. trust me, i just did you a big favor.

I bought at bottom of that candle actually

Fair enough

Holy shit stop crying

For people complaining about fees, you can also use 15m, then it's around 3-4 trades per day instead.

Fuck off pajeet. Pinebro has given infinitely more than an ungrateful faggot like yourself deserves.

0% maker fee on GDAX. Kraken is doing free fee trading right now until the end of January

>0% maker fee
eh, you need to make limit orders, which are a hit and miss if you automate it

I always thought about making a bot that uses a low adx number (around 10), and an oversold RSI stoch on the 1, 5, 15 min and 1 hour chart as an entry point. I'd use the base level of the 5 or 15 min RSI stoch as the exit point. I don't have much experience with pine, any good guides?

you can write a strategy in pine and use autoview to automate it, without writing a bot.

>any good guides?
if you know how to code, than just copy paste other people's code snippets until they work

anyway, has anyone used 1broker? on the website it says 0 fees for market orders, and autoview can trade on there

>Anyone use 1broker
Yeah, but I stopped because I thought they ran out of btc over the summer due to the massive bull run and the fact that you could copy other people's trades

well, i'm trading small amount and i don't plan to copy anyone.

so i guess a simple ema cross with 0 fees could actually work, nice

>if you know how to code
Noob here. Any recommendation on which programming language to learn?

>pajeet begging doesn't work so he wishes cancer on others
range ban when

they are literally all the same. just learn javascript

you retards the trading fee on binance is .05%
the fact you dont know the difference between 1% and .1% or .05% shows how retarded you are

here you go, 0.05% fee.

but consider that you have to pay 0.05% fee when opening and 0.05% fee when closing, that makes 0.1% fee.

and with 0.1% fee backtesting gives you 40% loss

which is the best coin to daytrade? ETH?