Mobius is going to utterly destroy ChainLink because they actually believe in marketing

>Mobius is going to utterly destroy ChainLink because they actually believe in marketing.
>Link is going to learn school of the hard knocks, no marketing=no success.
>Sergey is so fucking stupid for handing off first mover to pajeet copycats.

We'll see about that, screencapped

Link is not marketing to losers on biz, they're marketing to corporations. We weren't supposed to know about link phaggot.

Also Mobius is not doing what chainlink is doing, fuck off we need flags

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA-----------HHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>inb4 nice argument
that's my argument

when chainlink is for corporations
why do a ICO? think about it for a second
Mobius will win you faggots

Mobius? Who?

Just go 50/50. Sure its bad for maximum profit, but since noone know shit - raise chances. Imagine missing eth at all when it was 1$ and putting 50$ instead of 100.

Dude, I was randomly browsing the chainlink slack a few weeks ago and saw the weirdest thing. Sergey and Rory were having a barbecue. Just a barbecue, nothing else. They were eating sausages. And the chatroom was full of people who were tipping left and right. And suddenly someone donated 200 tokens ($20.99) and says 'show pussy pls'. A minute later he donated 500 tokens ($44.99) and says 'show pussy'. 30 seconds later 1000 tokens ($79.99) and 'pussy'. Then, finally, Sergey stood up and flashed his pussy for a second. Then they banned him. What the fuck?

The token is for industry use, it doesn't need to be marketed to mongs like you, how many Cisco or Swift ads do you see you absolute retard

>neets gave 32 million worth of ethers ( at the time, more like 100+ now at these eth prices) to some random baby face slavic manchild who cant even be bothered to write updates on his twitter or make any kind of progress on his dumb token, and just likes to sit around all day and eat burgers

the absolute state of Veeky Forums

doesnt matter, mobius with its 20,000 telegram users and agressive marketing will reach a higher marketcap.

how marketing will help you to create a better product?
Hype is not required to create good working things.

hype and marketing is required to satisfy your investors, if investors aren't happy, the company will suffer

thats how it works in the real life

but chain link is a scam, so sergey doesn't care, he cant even be bothered to excit scam properly

Only real coins are gonna last
All that other bullshit is here today and gone tomorrow

Rip Mobius

>I'm a crypto investor, investing in a crypto company
The absolute state of Mobius buyers

where do i even buy mobius? it's not on binance.

You need a Pakistani passport to purchase any Mobius anyway. I think streetshitters.org has a Mobius faucet though

they can hype that shit all they want. As long as they don't have a working and better product they can eat shit outta Link's ass

lmao as if chainlink has any product at all

and no, a proof of concept is not a product, you deluded piece of shit

I wish this was more of a thing

50 bucks? Fuck off poor pajeet lol

Link have partnerships (plural) and will announce them by the mainnet launch. Initial implementation Q1. Have been working with oracles for years. Read EOY announcement.

Mobius is way behind and the team is acting very unprofessional (Stanford t-shirts, hyping like Justin Sun etc).

Mobius is a pajet coin tho. They even mine your email to see the white paper

Stella is centralized. Sergey made the right choice to build on ethereum even if it costs him first mover status.

>Why doesn't a company tailored to large corporations and banks tell a bunch of NEETS hoping to get rich on the back of the coin who won't even use it everything that's happening every five minutes

They told us anyway, they're aiming to have the test net this quarter. There's nothing more to say? Do you want Sergey posting skateboards with Apple stickers?

You do realize that Sergey has no benefits to having a high short term price right? Why would he want to pump the price of a token he has locked for years today? He is trying to make a product that will stand the test of time and not be a TRX pump and dump situation.

>mobius is going to ut-

oh nvm

Do you understand that assblaster is Sergey? This is his exitscam strategy.

Waltonchain + Mobius partnership confirmed that Mobius is number one oracle provider.

You’re a literal retard. Profits satisfies investors. Not every industry needs autistic level hype/advertising either to drive profits

OH NO NO NO NO NO

You mean the test net? You can literally go to their site and set one up

Mobius shills are 50/50 greedy pajeets or self-FUDing Linkies.

What ethnicity is David Gobaud? That’s a French name. He looks like all those 56% American memes had sex with each other and birthed a real living being.