FOR YOU POORFAGS (UNDER 5000$) USE FUCKING IDEX AND ED...

FOR YOU POORFAGS (UNDER 5000$) USE FUCKING IDEX AND ED. I increased my PF from 250$ to 3400$ finding absolute shitcoins that 2x'ed in hours/days. Then go to Kucoin/Gate.io and find midcap coins (10m-100m). Binance is the equalvent of blue chip stocks, they are for 20k+ people.

Other urls found in this thread:

gate.io/signup/636410
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dyor or did you just get lucky?

is idex easier to use than fucking ether delta?

Literally just buy coins that come from promising ICO's, there are always people looking for a quick flip.

OP, I don't know how to fucking use ED and I am scared. I know how to use Metamask and have ether there...

The fuck is the deal with ED and IDEX? Please advice how to use.

Yeah binance coins are dead for anyone who isn’t at least a small whale maybe a manatee could get away with trying to eat there

>start using ed and idex hunting months for gems and increasing your stack to 50k
> one day you hurry to buy some new gem site laggy as shit

> u realize u bought 0.0001 coins for 50 ETH

sounds fun

When did you get this kind of increase? Also Binance coins always seem to 2x-4x the day when they launch, so that might be a good option too.

why can't this fucking exchanges be simple. smartcontracts, more wallets, awful ui.

deposit money, buy tokens.

HOW FUCKING HARD IS IT?

If you're too much of a brainlet to use these moon stations, then stay poor

It's really fucking simple.

>Buy coins that recently dropped from ICO
>Buy coins that just announced a listing on a big exchange

I can buy by watching tutorial I think but then where to store these tokens?

Using Metamask (I know how to use this well)...

Teach us, senpai.

Zilliqa is available there... too scared to buy!

Its not too much. I can follow a fucking guide. It's just how i find the process idiotic as fuck.

Reminder that OP's gurl has 18K Ark

what about coins on okex?

Any listing on big exchanges means the coin has already mooned once.

enjoy your fucking CEX exchange where they own your private key dumb cunt.

That's why others make money off ED. I don't care that out is hard to use, I just deal with it

zilliqa is on huobi

Wtf I know this girl.

I’m poor as fuck and could only put $50 into ZRX. Turned that $50 into $1,150. I’m still a poor fag but ED is no joke. Grab low market cap shit coins with a decent white paper and sit on it until it hits a major exchange.

Poorfags are under 200k and should start wagecucking to pump more fiat into our bags.

So you are suggesting buying coins when big exchanges announce listing them and dump right after after they list?

Zilliqa on gate.io

gate.io/signup/636410 (10% off fees)

TRAC on IDEX easiest 10x

Do you find the coins by scrolling thru ED first and then looking them up or thru something like icodrops.com?

fucking ED and it's fucking site, it's like 5 retarded people did some tiping and this shit came out. It's idiotic and im so mad cuz i don't know how to use it

ED is funny.
Most of the time the buy/sell walls are ridiculous.
So you can easily make decent profit with any coin.

Do you need to get verified? Can I use etherdelta even if I'm a eurocuck?

>you need atlest 20k on binance to gain 20%

fucking newfags

Stop posting my crush

You know of any upcoming moon mission(2x or so) on ED TODAY?

Bump

Is it safe to store my tokens on ED wallet?
Moving tokens back and forth from metamask to ed wallet daily seems painful

i want to do that but im stuck with binance bags

would cryptopia work for this?

how do you fags know which is the best shitcoin to invest on IDEX ? cuz for me they are all a suicide material

devery on ED confirmed moon mission next week. Screen cap this.

Start a telegram group and charge 0.01 BTC subscription for newfags

Honest question, how the fuck do you find coins to buy there? Do you just read about every single one? There's so many fucking coins on ED

As a scrub who's just starting... that's some solid advice. Thank you for being so candid. Is there anything else to keep in mind?

okay what the fuck, every coin on idex either goes right down the shithole or 3x in a week.
are these super shitcoins even worth "investing" in?

Just put $100 in ten or twenty of them and you will be rich. Doesn't matter which ones. Just do it.

Yes. Few go down the shithole actually, unless it's a confirmed exitscam. Whales don't fuck with ED/IDEX since the liquidity is so low, and the profit they'd get are insignificant to them, but for us poorfags it's literally free money.

This isn't how markets work at all, lmao

Do you prefer IDEX or ED? Idex looks way more user-friendly

Kin getting listed on big exchange

define money

looks interesting
might throw something at it

>I increased my PF from 250$ to 3400$ finding absolute shitcoins that 2x'ed in hours/days.

One last stupid question; How long have you been playing this game? How long did it take you to figure this out?

any tips on what kind of buy signals im looking for?

Yeah. Sure you did. Lol.

bump

meant for op

I was too scared to use ED, so I tried IDEX the other day, and I it was great for a dex. Picked up some Covesting and a tiny bit of PayFair.

I've yet to use ED, but I'm not super tech savvy or anything and I had no problem with IDEX.

Because these are still the early stages of crypto and especially alts

By the time every alt can be purchased with a coinbase type app with a normie-friendly interface, they will all be worth too much. You have to wade through the deep waters, find the gems, and hold until coinbase, gemini, robinhood, etc all have 50-100 different coins that boomers can buy with one click.

The point is to hold them until they get on a bigger exchange.

did she ever post nudes?

I love ED, Normies too retarded and biz might be too lazy to use it. Get to load up before everyone else

how do you pick coins to invest in on ed

Hnghh

they are shilled on biz or twitter.

Find a coin backed by BIG people (companies, successful crypto ppl). I will give u my bags since you are poor.

TRAC (orgin trail) has walmart and unilevar connections

EVE (Devery) this coin is like WTC, VEN, AMB but it has 20 mil market cap.

Pretty much what I do cuz low market cap = gud gud

How do you know what shit coins are getting listed and when tho?

Didnt TRAC moon already?

Man nobody is going to spoonfeed you, fag

Yes, but walmart and unilevar are worth A LOT. The moon isn't over until it hits a major exchange.