NapoleonX- The ICO with the most potential since the Jibrel Network. Both true x1000 opportunities

JNT and NPX are the only two ICOs I would feel comfortable holding until 2019 and Napoleon X is only 45% filled as of now which means the 10% bonus is still available.

napoleonx.ai/ Check the team they wreak of 20k suits, the stench of high finance circles and, most importantly, mathematical autism. Bare in mind that this project is the first of it's kind. Decentralised Autonomous Funds (DAFs) could were be huge in crypto in a few months and this is your chance to get in on the ground floor of a project that has incredible potential.

The team is filled with French autists and established businessmen. The writers of the code for the bot wrote the bots for BNP, one of the most successful and prestigious banks in Europe.

You will recieve dividends of 1ETH/year for every 1000 NPX you hold and also be given trading signals from the bot.

This is a serious project with incredible potential and is fully regulatorily sound.

You recieve 5% bonus in NPX tokens for the first 5 people that use your referral bonus. Here is mine: BQQIYLRA.

This is a top, top project. I'm shilling it so early on in the ICO because I want it to fill up early so I can get it on my blockfolio.

Holding 100% of my NPX until Autumn at least.

bump

BRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP

A truly insightful observation. Who are you, so skilled in the ways of investment?

Would like to hear your guys opinions on this.

>first of it's kind
>huge in crypto
>incredible potential
>referral bonus
>top, top project
hello Pajeet!

Hmm, only one chink on the team and he's not wearing glasses. Not a good sign. Still, looks like a great shit coin. All in.

Please sir, I am not called Pajeet. Surinder is my birth name.

Please sir, guess my caste...

I had misgivings about the project leader thinking it was acceptable to have his glassses on his head like sunglasses in his picture but the project is so good i let it slide.

God bless Malkova

So as you fags can see I am a subject of the British Empire (for my sins).

Not a fan of all this Indian hatred on this board. A mighty empire in the past with many great achievements and a fantastic contribution to humanity in many fields.

She has a hell of a lot of junk in her trunk. Probably nit wife material though.

Not copypasta, from England, referal code but with a % bonus far below what Vitalik said was unacceptable. Only 5% is given to the referer.

Also invested in this. You really can't fail in any ICO that has even the slightest bit of hype right now.

How long are you holding for and what is you stack size?

Bump to fill ICO

Kek, literally a pajeetcoin

pass

Run by french quants. The depth of your analysis is startling is.

So this is iconomi and astro but months behind?

Both those projects are doing terribly

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Her videos are boring as shit. She's hot but doesn't put in effort

this

The teams for both projects are of very poor quality compared to the autistic greatness of the NPX team

So biz doesnt want to get on a project spearheaded by the guy who did the algos for the largest bank in europe at a market cap of 20-30 million? What a surprise. Stay poor faggots.

They can't afford the ether.

Hmmh, waiting for my ID to get accepted. Where will I post your referral if it still is active? Read the white paper and like the idea and the team already. Might give it a shot with 0.8 ETH

Post my referal ID in the box on the dashboard just before you send transaction

Alright, gonna have to save your link until I get my ID accepted since the address can be accessed only when I have done succesful KYC.

I needed a new ponzi to invest in.

Thanks OP just watched all her videos

Clearly a fonzi scheme

I would prefer you bought 500 eth of npx and used my code rather than dedicate 500 loads to me

I opted out