I will blow 5 ETH on either BAT or VEN...

I will blow 5 ETH on either BAT or VEN, long term dols - I tried to figure it out myself but couldn't decide so I'm calling you fags for help

the one /biz shills best wins

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LozLbtprTxc
cdn.vechain.com/vechain_ico_ideas_of_development_en.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bat

Digibyte

Why not both?

I'm over diversified as it is already, not gonna add more coins to my portfolio

trash
this

one is made by Brendan Eich, the creator of Javascript and Mozilla. The other is shady chinese coin. You figure out the rest.

BAT. VeChain is overshilled and shady.

get RLC instead moron

Jim Breyer

well all the gays here will shill VEN, so i'll shill it too

BAT. When Coinbase announces the 0x layer being added to GDAX for alt trading, BAT, NEO, ARK, and DASH will all see huge gains.

What are you, obsessed with triangles or something? faggot

Are you retarded? You have too many coins so you’re buying another coin? What the hell

VEN - exclusive deal with DNVGL, massive assurance company, look it up. Also has deals with PwC and NRCC, both massive as well. Already signed deal with China Tobacco to track 30% of the entire world's tobacco products on the blockchain. If you hold VEN you generate the seconary token Thor. Thor is what all those Fortune 500 companies have to spend in order to write their products to the blockchain. Just imagine what happens when General Motors signs on and every god damned car they make is tracked from the factory, to the dealership, to every fucking maintenance visit and to eventual resale to another owner. Just imagine how much Thor China Tobacco will be spending to add every fucking pack of cigs to the blockchain. Anyone not holding VEN right now is a god damn moron and deserves to be poor forever.

>Wants something that is not complete dog shit
Doesn't buy BAT instantly

no whitepaper aside, what makes this coin "shady"?

I won't tell you which to choose, but watch this video first and google the multi-billion companies in it.
youtube.com/watch?v=LozLbtprTxc

I'm ditching another coin for this obviously, got 5 with 30k balance so I think it's the most I can have for it to be reasonable

BAT is the better choice of the two.

>no whitepaper aside, what makes this coin "shady"?

So BAT is going to be the currency used in Brave, which is a new web browser based around an entirely new paradigm for internet advertising. I'm not going to go into how Brave's advertising model works because the thread will just become a bunch of fucking brainlets saying retarded shit because they can't understand things that aren't directly in front of their eyes.

Instead I'm going to tell you that Brave's CEO is Brendan Eich, the man behind Java Script and Mozilla Firefox. The Brave team is ~40 people and growing. Brave is already a working browser (I'm using it right now for this post) that will be improving throughout this year. I think Q2 or Q3 is when the advertising model will come into fruition. Additionally big brain Brendan just recently made a 1 BTC bet on Twitter about the price of BAT a year from now. So he clearly believes the price of BAT is going to go up.

I know next to nothing about VeChain so I won't compare the two, but BAT seems like an excellent long term hold.

>who is PwC
Besides they have a development plan that is more detailed than other shitcoins whitepaper.
cdn.vechain.com/vechain_ico_ideas_of_development_en.pdf

BAT is better for short term. It's cheaper and just about to really roll out.

VEN is better for long term. The technology is going to play a major role in many companies future, even if you don't see it, VEN will be everywhere.

good meme friend, now actually answer my question faggot.

Although Vechain has way more name recognition and a stable product it seems to have reached its pricelevel for the coming months.

Bat hasn't had any significant and consistent price increases, yet their potential is massive. Especially once it gets shilled more from popular youtubers/influencers, I believe the short term price increase potential is way better with BAT than with Vechain.

My advice is to invest in BAT, get those gains to then invest your winnings in Vechain.

Brave doesn't even support webm

OP here, here's what I'll do: buy BAT now and once/if it moons sell it for VEN to hold long term
thanks guys

Strange it works fine for me.

thanks for this, thought it was just my stupid phone acting up.

BAT's gone up in price today, wait for a correction. It'll fall back under .60

i would say under 60 is the lowest of the low for bat. if anything, right now is the correction. at least I hope.

here here, can't understand why people are so dumb, then I remember the mindset of humans is to reject success, choose to disbelieve the obvious

its just memes, most people fudding ven are actually holding it, just like the people shilling link dont hold it, making people sell their ticket to the rocketship is good fun.

BAT 100%

VEN 100%, like bat too, but fuck erc-20.

>BAT is being pumped up right now with shilling
>VEN is being dumped down with FUD

Good luck trying to get a legit answer in this thread. I own both coins and have a much larger stake in VEN, though. This can easily over-take NEO and start moving into top 5 coins if they snag a good partnership announcement and the rebranding goes well.

Basically, ask yourself which is more likely:
>VEN releases a huge partnership under NDA (they release minor ones like every 3 days now)
>BAT gets listed on normiebase or is adopted by Twitch/Amazon

>ignores partnership with big 4 accounting firm
>posts meme
kys faggot

Hopefully it does some time next week so I can buy more. BAT's easily worth buying up to $1, by Q4 it'll be $2 or $3 I think, and next year upwards of $6-10. Those are my predictions for BAT. Brave will be a big 3 browser in ~4 years.

k here's one for you, friends.
all in on BAT or XLM?

Is this some next level FUD? Easily $25 EOY.

Anyone who buys VEN at these prices is gonna get rekt, all the fuckbois are screaming real world use cases but this shit is >45 years old and has failed in most cases.... Lets be real if tag breaks who foots the bill? The shop? The manufacturer? Delivery company? Nobody would want that without having a price hike of more than 10%.

Go BAT it's being shilled by normies on youtube.

Difficult one. id say short term xlm, but look at what happened today...

Long term bat, no doubt, compare MC

Maybe I'm being cautiously optimistic, but $25 would put it in the top 10 cryptos by EOY and that's just not happening

BAT's market cap is lower so higher chance for bigger gains. I own some of both but think BAT will offer more in the longrun.

Why don't you own both like me?

it means lower chance for higher gains

and higher chance for lower gains

you buy on CMC's u get left behind unless you catch a luck