College fag student here, I have $25...

College fag student here, I have $25,000 that my grandpa gave me and I want to go all in on an extremely high Risk high reward crypto. Something that has the potential to make me so rich I would never have to work again. Please no pajeet scam coins.

Personally I've Narrowrd it down to LINK and DBC but LINK is already mooning so I think I'm gonna buy like 150k DBC

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/aeron/
tradeogre.com/exchange/BTC-TRTL
youtu.be/ORYecF_Gugk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LINK is the next BTC.

Nice you picked pajeet shill coins, enjoy losing your money

yeah DBC is a GREAT choice for your grandfathers money, god speed user

LINK
DBC has no reason to exist

Buy as much VEN as you can, thank me when you're a millionaire at this time next year.

>pic related, ETH had already mooned at 2$...

I checked it and it was at $4.49 on that date

INTchain faggots. not even kidding

Kek

VEN, ARK, EOS, KMD, LINK

50/50 split between BPT / COV. Sell the highs, buy the other's lows until each's platform come out. Repeat until wealthy.

ven, amb.
More leaning towards ven.

For fucking AI development retard if anything LINK has no reason to exist I'm gonna go all in on the Möbius ICO instead fuck you

HST.

Still extremely low market-cap, literally revolutionizing the Democratic process, enormous partnerships/clients left and right. Easy 10bil market-cap coin Long-Term IMO.

Buy LINK faggot.

Or don't, and let your gains be mine

literally no reason for AI to be tokenized on a blockchain, same shit with SingularityNET

>I think I'm gonna buy like 150k DBC
enjoy your deep brain bags

look at something like PBL/PFR

Would suggest Link or Raiden (RDN)

Both have high risks and possibly high reward.

Turtlecoin

fuck putting that much into DBC.... FUCK

Proofs I could go on some dank vacations to Thailand and fuck some prime boypussy but I'd rather take a chance at becoming a millionaire.
Link fags I already bought some LINK at .67 but I don't want to go all in right now I'll definately go all in if I get a chance to buy at like the .5-.6 range.

Need a low marketcap or you will never make it user. Buy 100k devery

zcl, nigga.

FUN and XLM are guaranteed 10x's for 2018

What the fuck do those things do? If you guys are gonna shill me your pajeet shitcoins at least explain why they are gonna moon!!

BTW, look that thread

only $25k? lmfao grandpa was a loser.

> 11 billion market cap
> set to go 10x

Fuck you! And get out of my thread!

25k isn't a lot of money, so don't expect to hit a million unless you take some actual risks

Not inheritance just Birthday money I've saved through the years lmfao

>muh marketcap

Yeah and?

unironically this. buy and hold for 2+ years

Actually, you know what, I don't want you to make it, DONT buy XLM or FUN. Buy meme coins you fucking retard

If you're balsy Putting in 1grand on TIOTOUR on Etherdelta could probably make you 100grand end of year. Not so many coins out there with that much mooning potential, sorry!

Two options. I'm unsure which is best at the moment, but time will tell.
TURTL - Market Cap around 13.6m. Only on shit exchange TradeOgre
GRLC - Market Cap at 1.2m - Trading on Tradesatoshi.

Don't lose your Grandpa's hard earned money you little shit. That being said. Link will make you fukcking rich if you invest and don't look at it for a year. Don't fall for the day trading meme.

>Link
Hello Pajeet!

Poor man's Vechain/Walton.

>Fuck you! And get out of my thread!
...the fuck are you talking about 11 billion market cap coins for?

Wanting low cap is pointless in and of itself. It's easier for XLM to go 1000x to, say, $10trillion market cap than it is for DBC, because unlike DBC the coin actually has a future and is going to be in extremely high demand from a lot of institutional investors in the future. You fucking retard.

All in VEN. Thank me in a few months.

Would a Pajeet hold 125k Link Nigger?

If you think LINK has no reason to exist then you are literally dumb as shit.

Stay poor faggot.

>College fag student here, I have $25,000 that my grandpa gave me and I want to go all in on an extremely high Risk high reward crypto.
You want a low marketcap crypto that is starting to get hype
see Don't fall for anyone that shill you token that have a marketcap above 20M$

Walton and mobius does the same thing but better lmfao you silly stinky linky

>link
>mooning to 80 cents
just realize that it wont mean much when link sees ETH level prices

Buy AMB. Once it hits 1 billion market cap (which should put you around 150K, put the profits into Ven. Wait.

BUY TRTL on tradeogre com

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/aeron/

I would pick BTO over DBC

Get 25k COSS right now
By next year you can quit college and live off passive income

Don’t be a mongo. Buy a majority of safer stuff like C20 or the top 20 yourself. Maybe a bit of CIN or enigma or something and then like 30-50% moon projects

this

CDT and DGD

CDT is a social networking coin

DGD is the equivilent of buying physical gold (my personal fav)

I was going to buy it few days ago before their conference then I only see the price going down. I know that this project is somewhat unique but why didnt the price go up?

TRTL Market Cap only sub $10M - Next 10X 100X coin

You might be wondering why /biz loves TRTL.

Well it's friggin Monero tech. /biz is anonymous.
TRTL uses Monero mixing technology to create private anonymous transactions. TRTL is the perfect coin for DarkWeb with its normie divisible units (only goes to 2 decimal places... no more 8 decimal places).

But seriously Monero was $11 1 year ago to this day. Now it went 25X to 350.

Here's your chance to get TRTL .. which is Monero tech at 1/1000 the Market Cap price of Monero. Monero will always be king. After IRS and its minions try to rape you, privacy coin market going might go to 50% of the crypto market cap.

BTC PRICE: 0.00000008

USD PRICE: $0.001

MARKET CAP: $3.7m (Monero is 1000X this at 5B)

VOLUME $122,758.72

CIRCULATING SUPPLY: 4,030,000,000 TRTL

TOTAL SUPPLY: 1,000,000,000,000

For it to 10x right now @$0.01 USD/TRTL - market cap would be: $40,300,000

For it to 100x right now - @10 CENTS USD/TRTL: $403,000,000

Screenshot this page.
Buy TRTL.
Come back 1 year later.

PS. They are getting listing on tradesatoshi in the next 3-14 days.

TRTL coin

turtlecoin.lol

unironically Tron and IOTA

Hey man,

Don't go all in on one project. SPLIT between ETH/VEN/REQ/XRB

TRTL

Lamden (TAU)
COSS
Upfiring (UFR)

Unironically this.

> extremely high Risk high reward
TRTL

I'll just leave this here

DEEP BAG GANG

>CIRCULATING SUPPLY: 4,030,000,000 TRTL
>TOTAL SUPPLY: 1,000,000,000,000

this coin isnt going any where mate

Monero

take the shellpill OP it's not too late...we're going to 100 sats before it even hits a major exchange

It has been overtaken by Turtlecoin that has the same features and an amazing community.

Legitimately TRTL. $25k is enough you could manipulate the price back down to single digit sats and rebuy, too.

IOTA 10000,-
INT 10000,-
VEE 10000,-

you will have 100000,- in march! 100% sure!

New turtle coin informational video here

youtu.be/ORYecF_Gugk

INT - the giant, agree!

it will take decades to even reach a fraction of the theoretical 1 tril max supply. Mining has already gotten exponentially more difficult. I remember devs saying 1 tril will take over a century.

2135 to reach max supp
You'll be already dead mate, crypto too.

You want high risk and you go LINK?
You dumb idiot LINK is the only one sure to moon sooner or later.
Go on Bitmex.

>not knowing that the where you put the decimal point in regard to the divisible units is irrelevant

pajeet pls go

Xlm you idiot.

bitcoin cash

DBC is the way to go, user. See you on the moon.

Hey OP, if you want to take me seriously to ahead. XSPEC.

They're under development for stealth staking which is HUGE and for that reason, they haven't started marketing. Under marketing in Slack and Discord, we're going to start marketing bigly soon. The tech will be there once it is ready and I expect at least $70. If you buy $25000 worth, that will net you ~7,900 XSPEC at current value. Given current staking stats (5%-10% per year), you could be making 395 - 790 in staking. Your initial investment could turn into upwards of $500,000 and you could be making $25000 - $50000 once XSPEC reaches $70. If you continue HODLing until it reaches Monero marketcap (for simply having unique, superior tech to all privacy coins) 1 xspec will be like $300

It is a longer term hold but it will make you rich.

OP, TRON is the way forward my man

Are you sure or you are hipping a shitcoin?

All in PRPS, you'll +100x by the end of the year. I already 1000x my 100$ from 2 months ago lmao, should have put my bank account

SMT!!! SmartMesh is the future!!! Gate.io has it

Guys this turtle coin shit is getting out of hand. Wait is this the new discord shill coin, like UFR?

DBC has potential but not as much potential as is implied in the term "decentralized neural network." Really it has one decentralized use case which is optimizing hyperparameters for neural networks. That's not a /decentralized neural network/. It's more like a decentralized neural network utility. But researchers can benefit from this if it's implemented well.

Buy the one that Veeky Forums hates.

AIX and this time next year you will be set for life. No bullshit.

37 sats and cointing...100 incoming...we're not even listed on a significant exchange, it's not to late to get in...next week tradesatoshi will offer TRTL and it's lambos all around

Dump it all in Horse OP

>no XSN
>OP will work again

Good god user if younare stupid enough to choose those shitcoins then just make sure to save enough to buy a helium tank on Amazon

xspec. Probably the best privacy coin out there not named Monero. Extremely undervalued as well.

One on the right is a tranny

So this is where I make all my money from, I was wondering.
Jesus christ OP. Use that money to travel or live, put it towards tuition or something.

I bet you're one of those faggots that took out a student loan and bought a new car on payments with it, aren't you.

Shhhhh....

Better coins than this meme, outdated now stagnant and will crash

Buy me, and you shall be rewarded.