I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE
BITCONNEEEEEEEEEEEEECT

youtube.com/watch?v=rPmk4G1O-wM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EY8rq1AyCPY
youtube.com/watch?v=vhyAREaWfyU
youtube.com/watch?v=Fnj0UG9biLc
youtube.com/watch?v=kbR1SXIje1U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HEY HEY HEYYY

We are coming and we are coming in waves. We are starting and we are going to actually go-o-o all over the world we are belting the entire world.
Let me tell you guys that I started one hundred and thirty seven days ago with only twenty five thousand six hundred and ten dollars and right now I am reaching one hundred and forty thousand dollars.
WOAHOH WASSUP?
And let me tell you that I am actually earning around one hund- I mean around one thousand and four hundred dollars on an everyday basis, seven days a week.
WHAAAAT??
I am right now independently, financially independently.
I am saying to so many people who said that this was going to be a con artist game, that this was going to be a scammer game.
“Hey you gonna lose all your money.” My wife still doesn’t believe in me. I’m telling him but honey look this is real. “Oh nonononono, that’s a scam.”
And I said “but wait I’m gonna go to the bank, I’m gonna get my bitcoins, I’m going to actually put it into dollars. Here they are right on the table.”
“Nooo, that’s money they took from another account.” I'm say what am I gonna do?
Then I said to myself, you know what, when I am starting to put 10 thousand dollars a day on her, right on her, you know on her table then she is gonna say WOAH HAHAHA YOYO ok thats real.
So guys, I wanna tell you something, faith and belief is the one thing that we all need to be able change the world, and right now I believe that in this groom we have the seed thats going to germinate and its going to explode into an amazing opportunity for us to change this entire world.
I am so proud, I am so honored, I am so excited to be here right now and let me tell you something that each and every one of you has the opportunity to become like those amazing people that we know here from Vietnam. Hey hey my group from Vietnam! Making so much money that they could probably have a real hard time counting it.
HAHAHA.

>that pic

Saved

New ath on Jan 31st. BAT is going to moon continuously for the next month.

top kek

youtube.com/watch?v=EY8rq1AyCPY

WASA WASA WASA WASA WASA

the world isn't the same as it was before, oh no no no

shit remixes. acquire some taste. here is the GOAT:
youtube.com/watch?v=vhyAREaWfyU

good taste

thanks. whenever my portfolio bleeds then i can still have a good kek watching this

this is best time to be alive. people making banks on literal memes

what a time to be alive

Okay can someone explain how Carlos was related to the project?

He was the local meme fuel source

Did you make that?

He is Satosni Nakamoto, he invented crypto

Damn this brings tears to my eyes.

HEY HEY HEY!!!!!!

BITCOOOOOOOONNNNNNNEEEECCCCTTTT

youtube.com/watch?v=Fnj0UG9biLc

>People bought into BCC off the back of this 90s Eurodance inspired video

BIKONEEEEEEEEEEEKT

No, sadly.

youtube.com/watch?v=kbR1SXIje1U

I will never get bored of watching this video

This one's the GOAT desu

THE WORLD

We are coming and we are coming in waves. We are starting and we are going to actually go-o-o all over the world we are belting the entire world.
Let me tell you guys that I started one hundred and thirty seven days ago with only twenty five thousand six hundred and ten dollars and right now I am reaching one hundred and forty thousand dollars.
WOAHOH WASSUP?
And let me tell you that I am actually earning around one hund- I mean around one thousand and four hundred dollars on an everyday basis, seven days a week.
WHAAAAT??
I am right now independently, financially independently.
I am saying to so many people who said that this was going to be a con artist game, that this was going to be a scammer game.
“Hey you gonna lose all your money.” My wife still doesn’t believe in me. I’m telling him but honey look this is real. “Oh nonononono, that’s a scam.”
And I said “but wait I’m gonna go to the bank, I’m gonna get my bitcoins, I’m going to actually put it into dollars. Here they are right on the table.”
“Nooo, that’s money they took from another account.” I'm say what am I gonna do?
Then I said to myself, you know what, when I am starting to put 10 thousand dollars a day on her, right on her, you know on her table then she is gonna say WOAH HAHAHA YOYO ok thats real.
So guys, I wanna tell you something, faith and belief is the one thing that we all need to be able change the world, and right now I believe that in this groom we have the seed thats going to germinate and its going to explode into an amazing opportunity for us to change this entire world.
I am so proud, I am so honored, I am so excited to be here right now and let me tell you something that each and every one of you has the opportunity to become like those amazing people that we know here from Vietnam. Hey hey my group from Vietnam! Making so much money that they could probably have a real hard time counting it.
HAHAHA.