Binance. In 20 mins. Big Pump Signal

Binance. In 20 mins. Big Pump Signal

Other urls found in this thread:

credit-agricole.com/chaines-thematiques/toutes-les-chaines-d-info-du-groupe-credit-agricole/actualites-du-groupe/le-credit-agricole-experimente-la-technologie-blockchain-avec-ripple-pour-les-transferts-d-argent
youtube.com/watch?v=NhieGgf219Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hahahaahah Credit Agricole adopting cripple, my sides

Fuck, it's real. I don't know how big these agricole guys are though.

hahahahaha

How long do these pump last? What is the target price?

It will be hard to move the price of XRP. It has such a high mcap and volume already.

I doubt this will do anything but I'll watch, I have some RIPple

It's fucking real holy shit

credit-agricole.com/chaines-thematiques/toutes-les-chaines-d-info-du-groupe-credit-agricole/actualites-du-groupe/le-credit-agricole-experimente-la-technologie-blockchain-avec-ripple-pour-les-transferts-d-argent

You may hate Ripple but the fact is that it's going to make you money

holy shit buy orders on binance

Wait what the fuck is going on?

I like these kind of pump groups, im glad they're starting to become more widespread than the usual big green candle + big red candle

Buy Cripple or not?

So what about that bloomberg news from yesterday with the nervous guy giving speech. Lol such FUD

Worth a punt. Taken a huge dip. Loads of room to move up. Normies will eat this up. Can confirm article is real:

Several Crédit Agricole entities* are currently experimenting with blockchain technology to simplify money transfers with a foreign-exchange component and make things easier for their customers who live near the Swiss border. Thanks to the Ripple-developed blockchain, the customers of the Regional Banks located near the Swiss border and Crédit Agricole next bank (CANB) in Switzerland will be able to transfer their salary paid in Swiss Francs to their French bank account in just a few minutes, instead of the three days it currently takes. They'll be able to control this transfer directly from a mobile app, and blockchain will provide real-time settlement of the transactions, greater transparency in the exchange rate used for the transaction, and lower embedded costs. This test is to run for six months before the service is rolled out to the entire territory.

youtube.com/watch?v=NhieGgf219Y

"pumping" a 47 billion dollar coin, kek

How do they expect to pump such a big currency like Ripple? I'm sure if there is good news to come out then we might see an increase but they say "raising price to new ATH" - like really?

you're a moron

the real pump is kuckcoin in 2 hours

price isnt moving anywhere lol

Slow pump. By using their members to market huge partnership to normies, they will buy in to most normie friendly coin.

Of course the article is real, it was published days ago...?

Good luck getting past the whale suppression.

Haha mwf going to dump on dumpers

Even MoneyGram news werent enough to move this fucking behemoth.
One french bank TESTING it wont have any impact at all.

Wells Fargo and JP Morgan could move it, but its bullshit.

lmfao
they're headquartered in frogistan and that's my bank
literally had to run them through the concept of crypto last year because it was so alien to them i'd want to wire money to coinbase
at this point shills are just grabbing random big names from non-anglo countries to mix respectability with a language barrier

Nice pump.