Are only Blockchain/Smart contract enthusiasts buying Chainlink?

I've noticed that almost 0 crypto investors in the normie sphere know about LINK. My normie friend (and my brother and his friends) who has a normie squad who's all invested in crpyto (some with hundreds of thousands of dollars) and they're all in normiecore/redditcore coins. None of them have heard of LINK. At the same time though, none of them have any in depth knowledge of the tech. That's what still gives me hope for LINK. We're not deluded right? We're just enthusiasts who understand things they don't yet? r-right?

But seriously why aren't the normies on this at all yet? I am the only crypto person out of any I know that own this shit token. My brother and best friend own some just because I shilled them day 1. What gives bros? Are we really smart money? or just deluded?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/delete/s1jC0xF1U5GG/9bc28a61e87a4e0c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. They are buying Mobius.

No. They are buying Mobius.

Because normies need spoonfed and it takes more than 2 minutes to figure out what Link does. We are the smart money - early adopters. Be happy that you are in now. Just wait until SXSW, mainnet, and partners and hold on to your seat.

I bought mobius instead. LINK is a fucking shitcoin.

This board is infested with Pajeets. Fucking gross.

I am currently studying for a PhD, and my research subjects focuses on smart contracts and crypto. Normies can't understand the tech behind link. It's simply that. Search on Google scholar how many blockchain related papers need a trustless decentralised oracle. That is the answer to your questions, even if you don't trust me.

P.s. academic opinion here, mobius is utter shit and if you shill mobius you should be ashamed of your missing basic crypto understanding.

>questions why dumb people are not buying what smart money is buying
Of course the normie sphere doesn't understand what Chainlink is. To them it's just another "get rich quickly" scheme, they don't care for long term potential or future values. By the time they have a vague understanding of what's a smart contract, LINK will be at least $10 I guess.

That's why they're normies, they act like a herd.

You are a normie.

this is getting embarrassing...

What's the difference? Which one do I buy?

I tried to explain it to a friend and no matter how many times I send him link's high level connections he refuses to buy, and instead holds trash like ripple and tron. Whatever, he will stay poor.

Ones paired with Bitcoin and the other ethereum

the difference is do you want to buy link with btc or eth? those are your only options for buying link

If one moons will the other as well?

I've known about link since ico. Never bought it. Reason because I can't. I have no more funds. Not selling what I have

Come on now...

Im sorry... im going to take off now...

>the absolute state of Veeky Forums

vocaroo.com/delete/s1jC0xF1U5GG/9bc28a61e87a4e0c

>Ones paired with Bitcoin and the other ethereum
The eth one is cheaper, autist.

Good keep it that way. Most of my normie friends are interested in crypto cause they saw some kid make a million with 5k investment. You can literally sell dog shit to them with a promise of mooning and they will buy without question. Also most normies dont look past top 5-20 coins on coinmarket cap.

As your friend is waiting for Tron or XRP to hit $1000, youll be banging hotties in your yacht.

Also never give your normie friends investment advice. They will see some shit coin moon, blame you. Then transfer all their money to said shit coin at ATH.

holy fuck how can someone be this stupid

Congrats linkie shills. I just bought 3k LINK. I expect to get 5x gains in the next 6 months. If it tanks, shame on me.

I liked your other vocaroo too