Several people tell me I am missing out on this one...

Several people tell me I am missing out on this one. It is an under the radar coin right now but it has shown patterns the past months like Ethereum in early 2017. Their mission statement and tech looks good (combining RFID with blockchain - which is what the globlal industry is calling for). Said to be a top 10 coin before year end. So yeah, what do YOU think /biz?

>which is what the global industry is calling for
Who is calling for it? Give me ONE example

they'll be using mobius so its dead on arrival

You missed the moon mission m8. Find another shitcoin.

I think you should stop shitting in the streets, its disgusting.

it's weird how anti-walton biz seems to be. it's been growing like a fucking monster

By far the best performer. Only put $1300 into WTC and it's destroying literally everything else. I regret not putting a whole BTC worth into it sigh

In general - storage and overhaul facilities, chemical processing industry, producers of semi-finished products, offshore and general oil and gas industry because of traceability issues, consumer electronics distributors, road- and seatransport companies, medical industry, entertainment industry. I can go on for a bit.

biz is retarded

I unironically believe the smart anons all have WTC from back in August and are just fudding to get others to sell because they know it's steady but explosive growth is coming. Just look at how well it held during the huge dip 2 weeks ago.

Should I buy in or wait for a dip? Will there be a dip?

yeah that's what it's starting to feel like.

>Breaking down sell walls like it's 1989 Berlin
>It's a shitcoin!
>Missed the moon mission!
>MFW

Guardian master node = rich as fuck

I bought mine at 5 and it went up to 15, it then was falling hard and my retarded brain told me to sell at 7, had like 500 of that

bought 108, let's see where this goes

This

So, do you predict a dip or correction or should I jump on it right away so it doesn't runs away from me? What do you think?

There is always a dip, niggers

Yeah - I'll have a fucking grey beard before this mofo dips I think.

I gained 200 of these trading. And then lost like 400 when China news came. And then learnt my lesson and bought so much more! So happy right now.

Btw I was one of the first people to post about WTC on biz. Along with verge at 7 sats. You should listen to me a bit more biz.

waiting for the dip

>Such chip integrates asymmetric cryptographic algorithm based on the traditional RFID chip and is expected to achieve perfect combination of IoT and blockchain.

This is meaningless gibberish.

Explain what any of that means...

buy the dip after the news

wtc is only going to go up and up

maybe not doubling its value every other week how it did in the past, but its in "Blue chip" territory now