Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink-ruby
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fellow chadblocker spotted
only got 500 lmao
youre absolutely gonna make it

>ctrl+v
atleast you tried

should I just host block Veeky Forums and come back in a month?

help plz

I BELIEVE

Needs more VEN and ICX

good amount of SIA. that shit will moon this year.

user - unironically get rid of everything below Stellar. Split all of that into ETH/XLM, or go all in XLM, or buy some WTC tomorrow after the post conference dip. Literally everything you're holding is shit, a meme, or too little of each to make any real gains.

Want...more...LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINKONNEEEEEEEECCCTTTTT

I also hurt myself

“Unironically” has ironically lost all meaning at this point.
But he’s right. Look at better tokens like link or req. Maybe grab some Monero.

YES GOOD

I only have 1500 TRAC but holy shit you're going to be rich.

>Sold my VEN at a loss

Am I doing something wrong

>Plz help me biz fags

Wtf, I spend literally 6 hours a day here and have never heard of these coins. user what are you doin

gonna sell 75% of my electra for wtc or link

Yes you keep buying all the biz meme coins. You need to invest in actual utility coins like VEN, XLM, WTC, OMG, NEO, etc not flavors of the day/week that'll fade into obscurity in a couple weeks. With your small capital you should be going all in on 1 or 2 coins

What do you think Biz?!

Honestly you should sell all of your Electra, relex and GVT for WTC. I think you know this because literally all of those are junk. GVT had a nice pump a while back and it has potential bc of low mcap but literally who? WTC is as sure of a bet as you can get.

How fucked I am? #1

Help me out

ill sell my electra and maybe half of my gvt but not selling rlx

Forgot pic

#3. Thinking about selling ATC and BNB. Maybe DRGN.

Sell your HGT XMR ACT for VEN or WTC. You have far too little of any if those to matter. Even if they went 10x that's literally nothing. Holding VEN /WTC would net you the same if not more

Am I going to make it?

>here
well there's your problem

mate
are you trying to collect em all

Payfair being shilled a lot both here and on reddit.

should i buy INT or OMISEGO

hmm user maybe i'll buy 100k PFR too

Dude you are WAY TOO DIVERSIFIED for having only $5.5k. Seriously, sell everything except VEN and WTC. ETH is way too high of a market cap to grow your 1+ ETH into anything significant

Good point. Probably why I am so deluded.

roast me

Moon when

>All the people who bought VEN high and sold low
>All the people not seeing the massive opportunity to take advantage of the XRB FUD

Why are you all so incompetent

Rate me anons, am poorfag and put in what little I could save over the months. Started with 600$ in January

2/4

Feeling comfy.

>better tokens like link and req
Another retard fell for the memes
github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink-ruby

Might want to take more risk with that much $ user

>tfw in the only 2 shitcoins to survive 2018

Are there any good desktop alternatives to Delta? I want to stop checking my phone all the time.

Patrician checking in

Sometimes I feel like chanhing it up more though, thoughts?

Holy god so many shitfolios

these have all been shilled here
hint: use the archive

are we gonna make it bro

just don't open the app nibba holyyyy shit

I originally invested $8k right on 10th-12th January, right before the market crashed-worst time possible. I know I'm way too diversified and I would have lost less money if I didnt buy every shilled coin there is.

I bought DRGN at $4.96, lost 43% from $400 invested(cause Ian Balina's telegram grouped shilled it a lot).
I bought BNB at $22.90, lost 42% from 1144 invested(I thought it was safe bet like ETH but with higher growth potential)
I bought PRL at $3.54, lost 65% from $700 invested(I'm waiting till their testnet launch on 31st and then selling)
I bought ACT at $1.17, lost 48% from $510 invested(I thought it was a good project)
I bought BNTY at $0.6, lost 48% from $500 invested(I thought it was a good project)

Please tell me what should I sell. I know I fucked up, but I also know that its "buy low, sell high". I'm just not sure if waiting is the best course here cause, for example, ACT is down %10 from yesterday and their team has 0 marketing. I read the news about ACT hitting Korean exchanges but looks like it didn't help much. I'm also thinking about selling PRL around 31 and BNB cause I just don't see it spiking any time soon.

I also bought ven at $6.40 and WTC at $30.10, too bad that I invested most of my money in shitcoins.

You will idk about these sad idiots. Also get rid of aion WTF

I like the functions but want them on desktop triple nibba.

doesn't delta have a desktop version if you are pro?

Jus pick 2 or 3 coins and hold

Predict EOY value

Already told you sell everything and go all in on either VEN or WTC. Or if you must go 50/50. Everything else you are holding is shit or a meme or far too little to make any difference. I'm seriously trying to help you because I did the same back in September - was over diversified and made zero gains

First, I'm sorry I didn't mean to treat you a triple nibba that crossed the line.

I didn't think so but I'll look into it, thanks. Just found livecoinwatch.com from another thread which seems a good option too.

Such as? I'm thinking of selling XRB when it hits binance and ICX after the korean exchange listing, probably to accumulate even more VEN.

PFR and BNTY are good high risk high reward coins

Poorfag here, how am I doing?

I think 2 million is possible

>Thinks it is a good idea to sell when it hits Binance like every other impatient fucker, instead of letting it gain its exposure and volume over a few months

Good luck user

Feel like they're both shilled too much, also I'm not looking to invest in more shit, just to consolidate my position on VEN and one other coin between TRAC or XRB, but just not sure which one of the 2

Nice if true.
I have the same but with 500€

This is possibly the worst start to crypto I've ever seen in my life.

KYS now pls

>Predict EOY value

Sub $100k, VEN is an absolute shitcoin why the fuck is that your biggest holding?

You’re doing it right.

You probably thought ETH was a meme too. Oh wait you’re a newfag.

no one cares about BTC?

>>>reddit