Veeky Forums YOU TOLD ME ARY WAS A SHITCOIN, I SOLD AT .0002 ETH YESTERDAY

Veeky Forums YOU TOLD ME ARY WAS A SHITCOIN, I SOLD AT .0002 ETH YESTERDAY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

bahahahahaha get fucked

kucoin in 3 days

I used to be a retard that listened to everything Veeky Forums said, but then I took an arrow in your ID

>he listened to Veeky Forums without doing his own research
It's just too easy.

Bought 1k yesterday @ 0.00026. Was going to buy 2k but was greedy and waiting for a drop... Just bought 500 more at a 30% premium, fuck it. When they announce the exchanges this shit will moon properly

Wait, you really sold before they added this to any real exchanges? Kek kys

Sitting on 10k ARY, locked and loaded, ready for the moon.

Same with PFR, you need to do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says, unironically.

3k arylet here. Strapped for the 10x baybay

How do you do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says? A few guys have been shilling PFR every day for weeks while another group of a few guys have been FUDing it in every thread. Who do you choose do the opposite of?

Wow a few cents above ICO, real moon mission.

Don't you dare compare payfair, some Russian scam created by nobodies to this lmao.

Just think like this.

PFR will have some small announcements to make but in February they're slated to release basic crypto to fiat. Once this happens it's not a stretch to say PFR will go up. So easy 2-5x.

ARY has two major announcements slated. One partnership and one exchange listing (probably kucoin given it required an audit and a promotion) Once those both happen (supposedly within same day or week) It's not a stretch to say the price will go up. And since it's ARY's first exchange that isn't ED or IDEX it will be a large increase (based on past coins that did the same.) Easy 5-10x.

Both are solid short term holds imo.

Disclaimer: I own both ARY and PFR

So in order to do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says I'll avoid those two coins like the plague I guess. Thanks.

Also, PFR is at a discount at the moment at less than a quarter per coin. ARY has been going up all day so you may be able to wait for a day or two to get a discount, but the news is supposed to be by or on Jan 31st, so the price will likely keep it's upward trend.

No problem. :)

100% don't go all in on Tron :)

>mfw I sold all my ARY at .0006 immediately after ICO

Well, you made profit. That's everyone's goal ;)

there was less than 3 eth worth of trades at that price. Congrats on flipping your tendie money

>.0002
that's just a difference of .0001 eth to the prices in your pic
.0001 eth is almost nothing, like 10 cts, no biggie then

That's 33%. Are you new to investing by chance?

>Arrow in kn33 meme
> 2018