>AMB
>MOD
>TNC
>WAN
>JNT
>SHIPCHAIN
everything else is either a shitcoin, or an ICO with unclear future

Other urls found in this thread:

nasdaq.com/article/qtums-new-partnership-to-launch-chinas-first-blockchain-hub-cm909962
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>XLM

when will this meme die

the founders are still holding 80 percent of the fucking supply, and are going to dump it on the market whenever they feel like, they even literally said they would give it out to africans for free

enjoy those bags

>only coins shilled on Veeky Forums

lel

Where’s RLC? You need to do more research lol

literally what coin in the top100 isn't shilled on Veeky Forums and will make it?
fucking idiot

>no REQ

And then we'll take it from the Africans like its the 1800s again. I don't see a problem here.

Started out pretty strong but the last part is filled with shitcoins.

good list
not perfect, but still

nice brapper

>salt

nigga you cant be serious. i tried to warn people when it was around $12 to get out. bags are being dumped way faster than they're being arb'd

>ETH
>NEO

Fixed. The rest are shitcoins or with an uncertain future.

I believe they plan to give it out to get people in the world of sending and receiving money. Stellar knows the world is 7 billion people and most don’t have access to things like this. Imagine if xlm can partner up with an African nation? Stellar plans to stick around for many decades, if you think all they are is fairx and a coinbase competitor you just don’t know. Anyway, many shitcoins with no future were mentioned by OP, don’t single out xlm because you bought in and we’re hoping for a quick 10x and didn’t get it.

>SALT
>no REQ
>no FUN
lmao

>no BTC and LTC
so this is the power of newfags

Why did you even bother mentioning STEEM?

>LTC

BRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Thoughts on TRAC? You listed literally every other supply chain coin

too new, I know nothing about it, didn't look into it yet

No GVT lmao

Neo, Nuls

>no XMR

>salt
>not iota
into the trash it goes

Is this FtM or MtF?

>being this retarded

witnessed

Just leave these peasants to their own thoughts

XMR will dominate all regardless of these cretins

quality brap

kys faggot.

>LINK isnt even in your normie list.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK TO PLEBBIT

You are just shilling the last shit coin, remove them and add xmr

>hot dog in ass
Thanks google image search.

WTF is wrong with you man. Seek help immediately

>being this new

here's a hot tip... dnt

>>ETH
yeah well ofc
>>XLM
nah, not in the long run
>>NEO
yeah well ofc
>>VEN
dunno, all I see is hype so far
>>ICX
dunno, all I see is hype so far
>>XRB
nah
>>OMG
yes
>>STEEM
nah lol cmon
>>WTC
maybe
x
very well
>>BAT
hahahahhaha
>>QASH
20%
>>SALT
nop
>>NAS
nop
>>AION
unclear
>>ENG
very big yes, love catalyst
>>AMB
well maybe
>>MOD
nop
>>TNC
nah
>>WAN
we will see
>>JNT
wtf?
>>SHIPCHAIN
ah cmon shit the fuck up, this will be shit. just some fucks milking telegram

Also you pretty much forgot any of the cloud pumputing (SONM, Golen, (dadi) and the best RLC)

If you have to ask it needs to be stoned.

you forgot xrp! :)

expert Veeky Forums visitor here. The following coins from this list are, in fact, NOT shilled on Veeky Forums:

STEEM
NAS
MOD
WAN

So your statement is false

whats wrong with NAS

This nice ass is a SCAM. Beware you have been warned

Seriously... RLC is an actual, legit project with a future.

FUN & XRP

FUN & XLM

>:(

XLM, LTC and WTC

>missing BCH
jej

>jnt
>wtf?
lol

lol

are you real

>this guy has a unironic opinion on things

Ted Cruz is in crypto now?

Hahaha, also keked so hard on this guy

>no mention of QTUM

nasdaq.com/article/qtums-new-partnership-to-launch-chinas-first-blockchain-hub-cm909962

Big Money, is that you?