Can someone explain to a brainlet why Stellar is being suppressed so badly around 63 cents...

Can someone explain to a brainlet why Stellar is being suppressed so badly around 63 cents? Is it actually whales accumulating because of the SDEX FairX shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

stellar.org/blog/2018-Stellar-Roadmap/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it just takes time, man. it'll get there. cup-and-handle forming perfectly again for another ATH breakout. patience is key. you can't lose with XLM/Stellar

Cup and handle.

Are you fucking kidding me you idiot.

Stellar is showing no signs whatsoever for a rise to an ATH you goon

I blame the market being on this long bear run

okay, I am the user that has been shilling this shit all week.
i want to let you know I went out at 6100, and i will explain why.. btw i put out a post on it will post pic.

XLM is large marketcap rn. it will not break a dollar in february, I was wrong, and I admit this. If you followed my feeds at least we are 39% richer this week, but XLM will not moon like many other coins, and not as soon as them.

It is solid. It has good tech. it is not shitcoin.

It is a good, solid 3-4x hold for Q2, but will not give you the gains you need now.

I don't see it going back to .0006 this week either because we broke our support.

I'm sorry again.

Get em next time and stay tuned.

BTC is rallying. Also, steam has run out and XLM will dip for a week before the next pump starts. Sell now and buy back later

Is a SJW project and it goal isn't supposed to moon and make you rich
but to help other third world ppl pajeet sending their salary home, so they can afford toilet papers

Draw where you see a cup and handle and post it here. Idk if this is a meme but you guys say fucking everything is a cup and handle. There is no sign of one on this chart anywhere.

If you want a cup and handle look at bat

If it went above .63 that would defeat its purpose

>okay, I am the user that has been shilling this shit all week.
you're not THE user, you're an user. You're no more of an authority on this than me and you're not TAanon or you would have posted charts

Nah.

I'm the user.

ya bish.

>cup-and-handle forming perfectly

>>waits for dip like an idiot

I mean that roadmap was pretty shit, even if the content promised looked good. It was smarmy

They're doing it intentionally so that it doesn't just pump and dump

Roadmap is live, the only people fud'ing it are 'le reddit' retards and people who bought in at ATH

stellar.org/blog/2018-Stellar-Roadmap/

Goal #1: SDEX – the Stellar Decentralized Exchange
This is our main product focus for 2018, and we’ll reveal further details on SDEX’s specific roadmap, brand, and leadership in the near future. SDEX will be the world-class front-end that our underlying technology has long deserved. It will enable on-chain, protocol-level trades for any Stellar token, and we will create liquidity to minimize spreads and maximize choice of assets. Specific niceties the SDEX implies: Day One trading for any Stellar ICO token, atomic pathfinding to discover the cheapest rates between any two assets, very low trading fees, end-user control of secret keys

For SDEX to compete with other major exchanges we will need to increase the quality and number of anchors and market-makers on our network. We continue to offer grants of up to $2M for partners in these areas. The Exchange also promotes our vision of moving more real-world assets on the blockchain. ICOs are already coming to Stellar because we’re cheap, scalable, and fast. See Mobius’s We Did It! announcement, posted just a few days ago, for their impression of our platform. In 2018, we will put significant energy into bringing a wider variety of financial instruments on to the network. SDEX will be the exchange of first resort for all Stellar tokens, and we foresee a future where, say, carbon credits, oil futures, and the latest digital asset are all traded together—cheaply and quickly.

Secondary Product Objective: Better Ecosystem Support
We recognize that our platform is only as useful as the tools built on top of it. As noted, we’re seeing more interest in Stellar than ever before, from randos and !randos alike, and we want to make sure it’s easy for anyone to begin building on our network. We need a robust and informed community of developers and entrepreneurs alongside us to become a global financial protocol.

In 2018, we plan:better overall brand communication, more implementation walk-throughs to help people get going, better technical documentation, including release notes, continued improvement to our Horizon API and the surrounding SDKs. We will also continue to award lumens, via the Stellar Build Challenge, to people and businesses who contribute to our ecosystem.

Goal #2: Lightning Network on Stellar
Technology has always been the strongest part of the Stellar story, and we will make it even stronger in 2018. We’ve noted the market demand for more private channel transactions on Stellar, and we will integrate the Lightning Network in 2018. For those of you unfamiliar with Lightning, this Vice piece is a decent introduction: WTF is the Lightning Network and Will It Save Bitcoin? Of course, unlike Bitcoin, Stellar doesn’t need “saving” . . . we’re just going from a good place to an even better one.

Lightning will have a huge positive effect on Stellar’s long-term scalability and security. We’ve been aware of Lightning’s potential for Stellar for a while, and we’ve recently collaborated with Stellar advisor and Bitcoin Core developer Jeremy Rubin to optimize our implementation.

>Goal #1: SDEX – the Stellar Decentralized Exchange
What's the point of this when there's multiple exchanges already working on top of Stellar? Basically a nicer trading UI?

if you think the roadmap was shit you are a brainlet and have stick to your flashy trx raodmaps

Secondary Tech Objectives
Hardening: as we make performance improvements, the network must remain resilient and secure. We will reduce the attack surface at the protocol layer by adding invariant support (with checks performed constantly by the validator). Those checks will reduce the impact of bugs on the ledger state.

Decentralization: we want to make it easier to run a full validator. In order for the network to be as decentralized as possible, the overhead of running nodes should be minimal. By making nodes more reliable and self sufficient, node operators can spend time doing other things. We’ll also be making improvements to how we monitor the network’s health, and the way nodes exchange data, by revisiting some characteristics of the peer-to-peer code.

We closed 37 partners last year and highlighted a few, including IBM and Tempo, in our Stellar and the State of Cryptocurrency post from last week. Corporate development work will continue: we’ve planned major partnership events around the world this Spring.

!!Reminder!! If you are keeping your Lumens in an exchange you're throwing money away. Due to low transaction time you can keep it in the Stellar wallet without fear of missing out on trades. Get the desktop wallet, go to your settings and set yourself to an inflation pool to begin growing your money.

Yea they have something like it already

> to compete with other major exchanges we will need to increase the quality and number of anchors and market-makers on our network.
The fact that they are still looking for market-makers worries me a bit. IBM should've been able to string up dozens of them, yet the fact that the stellar team is still looking implies that IBM wasn't willing to risk their reputation in that endeavor.

Roadmap was shit.
Robinhiod went into crypto. Killing a lot of the appeal of fairX

It literally went up almost 50% in the last 3 days and you're complaining about the price? Are pajeets here so fucking impatient?

>supressed
No, it's called people who bought low selling for profit

>whales accumulating
No, whales literally had a week to accumulate at 40-45c. They're not retards like you who buy at ATH.

There is a giant fucking bump in the middle. The base of the cup should he completely flat

They can put out an offer to collect more even if they currently have enough. If their goal is mass adoption they should never stop saying they're looking for more

>We closed 37 partners last year and highlighted a few, including IBM and Tempo, in our Stellar and the State of Cryptocurrency post from last week. Corporate development work will continue: we’ve planned major partnership events around the world this Spring.

>ATH

We're nowhere near over a dollar

Nope, still doesn't make me feel at ease.
>For those of you hoping for splashy partnership announcements, that’s not our goal here. Also, at a philosophical level, we believe that applauding our nth partner is less important than ensuring existing partnerships are successful.
Yet
>For SDEX to compete with other major exchanges we will need to increase the quality and number of anchors and market-makers on our network. We continue to offer grants of up to $2M for partners in these areas.
>We continue to offer grants of up to $2M for partners in these areas.
> in these areas.
The total picture implies that they are generally satisfied with the partners they have, but that in the department of market-makers they are having difficulties, meaning that IBM hasn't gone the extra mile for them.

It wasn't bad because it lacked pictures or goals, it just felt...wrong that it used informal language and an unprofessional tone all the way through.

It came across as some group's pet project, instead of a serious effort to develop a coin by professionals.

i believe this

This coin is a sleeper, it had a good run guys now stfu and let it go down again like it always does

Do you see how big the fucking circulating supply is on this coin? You will be lucky to see 90 cents any time soon, don't be delusional.

Trust my word, i am the one that called the DBC crash at 55 cents. It is now a dead coin, but anons didn't listen

>but that in the department of market-makers they are having difficulties
Nowhere is that implied, they are looking for more partners in that area because they are looking to be a global financial solution. They are talking about anchors and market-makers, "in these areas" of anchors and market makers, I'm not sure why there's a problem with them seeking to expand and it certainly doesn't spell doom

>It came across as some group's pet project, instead of a serious effort to develop a coin by professionals.
>le randos XD