When you dropped your XLM bags for BAT

woke up to free money, any reason this pumping rn?

It's literally stayed at the same price for weeks.

I will give you a hint. The exact same reason that ZRX is pumping.

the brain awoke

I'm seeing a price pump since 3:00 am PST.

Probably a typical pump and dump, but I would still get into this coin if I wasn't 50% / 50% into 0x and OMG at the moment.

pump and dumps typically don't last this long.

Is it actually tho? looks like a cup is forming but not sure

Could be a lot of things. It came out today that youtube ads were sneaking in mining code into their ads.

It probably wasn't google themselves but effectively its the same. It's a bullish sign for BAT that's been saying "ads today are broken and abusive, we wanna do it differently"

There was an update last night to Brave. Could have spiked some interest in BAT.

don’t think this is a pump/dump, doesn’t look as extreme as the last one. A lot of anti advertiser news maybe?

about to breakout cup n handle niggas

some super-whale in huobi 12 h ago started the ball rolling.

also, the intersection of xlm and bat holders is quite important for some reason. crappy xlm roadmap + robinhood getting into crypto pushed xlm money into bat.

Should I wait for a dump to buy it?

Tbh this is a good point to buy in even if its not the bottom.

That's a tough one. It's been hovering around .55 to .49 cents for a while.

That said it's never a good idea to chase a pump

>That's a tough one. It's been hovering around .55 to .49 cents for a while.

Its been there for 11 days you dumb nigger and found solid support at .60 before the market took a shit. How is that a while?

>follows bitcointre

lol listen faggotron i'm just warning this guy away from chasing a pump.

70% of my stack is in BAT

I actually dropped my XLM for BAT today too

Checked. Must be true.

I wouldn't buy today, but I would but. If this token drops below $.60 you should buy it.

Definitely the time to buy BAT. One of the best projects in crypto. I think its still under the radar but starting to pick up fast.

4000 sats was the bottom 2bh. If it can survive BTC's random -30%s it's not going lower

That's a fair assessment.

What is the difference two cents is going to make when this token will hit a dollar?

This, i dont see BAT going much lower unless grampa decides to try to kill himself again.

CHECKED

>mah nigga

82% reporting