$ICX General Thread

spec-rationality.com/icon/#27Jan

I hope you bought the dip user.

>OkCoin listing imminent (KRW pair)
>All SK FUD has been cleared
>Summit inbound on the 31st
>Main Net is LIVE and running

" DAYLI Intelligence and theloop include the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Samsung Securities in June 2017, partnership with Woori Bank also in June 2017 and the partnership agreement with Japan’s SBI Ripple in September 2017."

Did you forget about these partnerships along with all the other universities and hospitals?

But who knows, I mean with all this backing from the Korean Gov it shouldn't go up much more right? With all the partnerships and soon a fiat gateway into a platform with a working product and soon to announce dAPPs that will be running on it..... no no you're right it's extremely over-valued and a shitcoin... r-r-right?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/helloiconworld/icon-2017-business-achievements-b2e3b2b8fd83
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All in bro lets do this

>mfw no replies because this coin is dead

This coin's performance makes me think I'm really dead and in hell right now. It should be top 10 by now with all those things you mentioned, and yet it's bleeding out while everything else is surging? If it doesn't turn around this week I will be so shocked that I will probably dip into a coma or something (which honestly sounds great right now).

Coins with the highest potential/use case are being manipulated to hell right now: ICX & OMG. Once these get let loose then game over if you didn't accumulate.

>Coins with the highest % in my portfolio case are being manipulated to hell right now
FTFY

keep dreaming. You are retarded if you didn't sell your ICX after it hit $12

Kek. Keep day dreaming that you're going to see cheaper ICX. We get it, you sold thinking Main Net was delayed and got BTFO from your position. It's ok user just suck it up and buy back in

This is going to pull an ADA. 100% gains in February and after a short sell-off, it'll keep mooning.

ICONNEEEEECCCCCCTTTTTTTTTTTTT

I got a 3x from ICX and then dumped it into ven for another 2.5. What has ICX done since December? lol

You've missed a bunch of missions but w.e keep hoping chinknet

>This is going to pull an ADA
ADA went 40x in the course of less than 6 weeks. I wish.

pure kek. Yeah, my ICO ICON bags are feeling realllllllly heavy. I literally don't even know how many x's i'm up right now but I do know that it's going to be even more soon. RIP Nocoiners

with all those things you mentioned...literally no hype all all

are mods deleting ICON threads? serious question

nothing and no one can stop us

Warning friends
Sell now mainnet is flaw and exit scam
Tam never update ever bad way
Buy cen for tobacco on blockchain and good twitter fun. So much free if you hold. Had to build shed for myvtobacco so good friends listen and buy

Lets get back to 70k please.

Pretty much this. Remember the famous "impatient" quote. The people with money have tons of patience. Well, they can afford it, but the point is, this is going places.

>Haha, you fool, you should've sold your worthless ETH bags after it hit $20

did binance convert holdings to mainnet? I haven't had time to check anything crypto related this week

Not yet. Probably around the time the wallet is released.

Lmao I had the same suspicions

How low is this coin gonna get? fuck

I got fucked on icx and ven. Have made 0 gains since start of january and missed walton. I sold EOS moments before x2. If my portfolio doesnt move soon I will legit an hero. FUCK ICON. this piece of shit is never moving... accept it.

its not too late to get balls deep in Amber user

>that logo
>zero volume
Im not even going to click the website. Go shill. Leave me to die in peace. Its over.

>deadcoin
The amount of newfags is disturbing, don’t bother shilling it to Veeky Forums, those that bought know what they’re buying, let the newfags fomo in at 20$
Neo fell more than 60% when China banned exchanges, korea threatens to ban crypto and ICX drops less than 50% from ath, already recovering, as soon as the new framework for cryptos is released by the korean govement ICX will go intergalactic. We will see 60$ ICX this year.
The same company that owns the biggest Korean exchange also owns ICX, do you guys really think they’re not going to pair it with fiat?
>deadcoin

Most of these people are half retarded pajeets who just got in mid December, zero patience. All you have to do is believe in the coin and hold. Im a poor fag so I have only been able to accumulate 1000 ICX, but who knows what this will be worth EOY 2019.

honestly nothing makes me more mad than when retards are incapable thinking properly. I cant stop people from thinking stupid shit and it makes me so mad. The run for Icon has ended. They are as big as they are ever going to be. They have one fucking thing coming and thats the road map. I am going to smash my computer if it doesnt make one last jump to 80k sats which is where I will sell. Anyways thats it. Look at WTC they have a fuck load of shit coming and its growing every day. You sound like the enigma retards... "whales accumlating" ICX hype is over and now nonexistant. Just fuck off le china ban.

pajeet

p-a-j-e-e-t

Can you at least donate your coins before you anhero?

>3k ICX
>100 XMR
>30 ETH
Might make it might not. ICX has to moonshot and it's dead right now.

Nice you'll have 100k

>They are as big as they are ever going to be.
k

Nice just bought 100k

whahahaha

Fuck I wish I did this too, I bought 200 at ~$4.
Should've sold at $12 but I thought we would go to at least $15. Now I'm sitting on these heavy bags and my back is starting to ache.

I've been in crypto long enough to say this is true. To put into perspective for others, ANS went into a lull $10-$6 then skyrocketed. This will happen here.

Anyone still buying at this price? Bought most of mine st $5 but nowhere near enough...

you don't remember antshares to neo rebranding. but that's okay. you will post pink wojaks in 3 months

>Attempting to FUD the Samsug of crypto

Screencapping this so we can shit on your head in a month.

Truly Samsung of crypto
medium.com/helloiconworld/icon-2017-business-achievements-b2e3b2b8fd83