Coworker leaving his exchange tabs open

So this guy at work is into crypto shit, and he constantly go away from his computer while logged in exchanges, only turning off his monitor, including during lunch time where everyone leaves the office. There is a small time frame of 10-15 min where i can be sure no one is around (some ppl leave a bit late to eat, or return early, can't risk it). , he probably thinks no one even knows what this is about ( only old folks around us ).

I'm considering skip lunch and jump on his computer while everyone is gone, and transferring all his coins to me, i'm positive he also leaves his email open.

I'm extremely nervous because if for some reason he founds out i'll lose my job and could even be arrested i think, so i'm trying to consider all outcomes.

What is the best route here ? is it possible to know that his computer was the one used for it, idk, by some IP shit ? I talked about crypto with him before, so that's another thing to consider.

Gtfo nigger kys

You dont think he gets emails on his phone too? You dont think there are cameras in the office?

So he'll know it's you, you fucking sped

What a waste of trips

He probably has 2FA on for everything, also you're a nigger.

the only thing that can fuck you is 2fa or cctv

You could be easily caught, not worth the risk considering how little crypto your coworker probably has.

hes probably a poorfag not worth it OP. also a dick move. just scam ppl u dont know and have to interact with on a daily basis u fucking degenerate faggot

Don't do it because you'll get caught and it's not worth it.

rape him then shit on his desk while stealing his coins with a gun to his head pussy

This is an absolutely terrible idea.

just be careful that he doesnt have any applications that take a picture when the computer is awoken. Also, make sure there are no office security cameras. lastly, a little fishy that it was done during the lunch hour, he'll know it was someone at the office. maybe try to set up a remote login or something to his computer.

Why don't you just mug him in the street, nigger?

Try it I hope you get your ass beat.

how will you get around his 2fa?

youre an idiot if you think he doesnt have 2fa or sms confirmation for trades...

Steve? What the fuck dude? I knew something was up when you brought up a total meme coin like bitbean in our conversation. I'm calling the fucking cops dude. Don't bother coming into work on Monday.

He will know its you 100%,
not worth it.

Realistically you won't be able to withdraw his coins without email access and 2 step verification, but what you can do is keep market buying and selling some random shitcoin with a high spread and low volume until he ends up with $0. It will only take you 2 minutes as well. If you want to profit off this, you could be placing your own orders and make him buy and sell at your orders.

Do it fag

depends on how much it is, if its more than you have then just swap your account with his

also if he holds req dont touch it

i hope he catches you and curb stomps you
thieving niggers like you deserve death. all thieves do.

either trade into your own orders. or install a keylogger and fuck him from the comfort of your home.

1. you talked about crypto with him and since (like you said) there are only old people there it would be obvious who would be capable of stealing his coins.

2. i'm pretty sure there are camera's that will record you and you will be caught, lose your job and face legal charges.

3. he probably has 2FA on his phone so you can't transfer anything without the 2FA code.

4. stop being a pajeet nigger and make your own money you disguisting roach.

Literally depends how much that crypto is worth
It's probably not worth leaving the country over kek

okay but in all seriousness OP, i see you're not that smart so pay attention

don't do this personally, just use that time frame to put a keylogger on it or just steal his passwords then do it some other time in the day, preferably at night

It's his fault for leaving a fucking exchange open but if he's not a retarded faggot like you he'll have 2FA for his withdrawals and you'll get cucked

so either way off yourself

As shitty as this is, OP is about to teach someone a valuable lesson. I support this OP

Stop thinking like a nigger.
Dude, what's wrong with you?

i don't know about the phone, but there are no cameras

how ? people get hacked all the time

he has at least 30k, being into bitcoin for some time, i wouldn't be surprised if it's more

that 's a problem, i don't know if he has it activated, i mean the guy leaves all his shit open, doesn't seem to be worried about security

FPBP

>I talked to hem before about crypto
He'll know it was you

Don't steal from your coworker you fucking nigger, come on

Do you know if he uses 2FA op? What exchange?

Lots of exchanges use both TOTP 2FA and email confirmation. You can get away with the emails if he's logged in.

Unfortunately this probably won't work unless you steal his phone. But he's a retard if he doesn't log out or lock his computer so who knows.

Likely cctvs and 2FA is, as well as withdrawal limits and blockexplorers (cause let's face it, you were just going to send to another exchange, right?). Ruining your source of income and committing a crime for what will likely be a few thousand at most?

Yet, they are the dumb one?

the talk was very superficial and about bitcoin in general, we didn't go too deep... he doesn't even know i have crypto

>be me
>work at this awesome place, everyone is cool as fuck
>look into this crypto stuff, my last attempt and being saved from wagecucking
>make nice gains
>new high in life, get a gf, kids, a house, new car
>idiot who can't trade for shit steals my coins
>I know it was the only retard in the office that knows about crypto
>sue him for all his worth
>buy lake house with my new money

This is where you kill yourself you kike

work for your own money, you dog

Thieves should be lynched

OP is so fucking retarded. You already lost your chance to even attempt to hi-jack him by talking to him about crypto.

don't know about 2fa, i've seen he using poloniex and binance

I hope he catches you and breaks your fuckin jaw

Just set up a remote control on his pc, take a week off work, and do it from a library.
he can't suspect you that way.

go to work nigger stop trying to scam people

This is your only option

you don't understand, we justed talked about some random bitcoin things, simple stuff and just once.... he could've talked about this with other ppl from work too, i don't know, with all the media everyone is talking about it

you know how I know you're a nigger?

Deep.

spend that 15 mins to check his portfolio value
then decide what to do

now that's a fucked up thing to do

Hell atleast know that someone from the office did it, hell probably think its you, but he wont be able to prove it. So if him hating you for the rest of the time you work there is worth it to you you could try. The chance that he has 2fa enabled probably isnt that great.

DO THIS OP

So, you are in a relatively small office with old folks and you 2 talked about crypto before....

Unless he is an idiot, when his funds are gone and his computer was left unlocked, exchange open, and potentially accessible by the only other crypto bro in the office, he is going to know what is up unless he is super dumb.

this is the real mastermind move, bravo.

Start an ICO with your name in it, like "JohnCoin," and then send him emails every day about how there's an exciting new investment opportunity. As for the coin itself, tell him it's redeemable for one blowjob from yourself per coin at a rate of 1 ETH/30000 JohnCoins. Deliver the blowjobs for coin, as promised, but here's the stinger: Those god damn JohnCoins are worthless. By the time he uses them all up, you'll have his ETH and your JohnCoins to use on another victim. Easy.

I've pulled off this scam multiple times. Easy gains.

actually the best thing to do would be to kill him and then transfer the coins before work wipe his computer for the next employee

don't steal, trade everything he has into LINK. you'll be doing him a favor.

iirc Binance is just email confirmations if he never enabled TOTP 2FA

you might be able to jack all of his shit if his email is also logged in

lol this idea is way better. Hell wish youd have killed him

you will fuck up or someone will catch you. You will look back at this and remember when you could have walked away, but now your anus is used like a water fountain.

Since u have physical access, just come in early, turn off his machine, and stick a Rubber Ducky in there. When he reboots, he'll need to re-enter his exchange passphare and bam, you logged it. Easy and hard to detect, unlike a software logger, which the system might catch.

>Only old folks around us.

Congratulations, you are the #1 suspect. Be a real man and just tell your co-worker to log out of his exchanges and lock his computer.

I hope you get fired, and can never find another job. People who steal from coworkers are the lowest of the low.

You will forever be a low class trash piece of shit for even considering this. I hope the police catches you and accidentally kills half of your family when they swat you one day.

>change email password

Don't need to do it all in one if you don't get caught. Recon one day, steal the next. Your time is infinite until you make a move.

THIS. Easy. Set up the remote log in. Pay for a couple vpn. Take a couple hours off for a "doctor appointment" go home. Remote in when you know he's at lunch. Pillage crypto.

Be back in time to watch him melt down. Don't forget to live stream

>OP

This. Set up LINK sell orders for $20 each buy them with his acc. then laugh at him for paying so much and watch him not even care about his account anymore.
And in 2 years time FOMO when LINK reaches $500 and he just remembered he still had 2k on his old account while you sold yours for an easy 2x profit.

kek

Christ, all this moralfaging itt. Reddit needs to leave already. OP, if he has his exchanges logged in, just check them to see if they're 2fa enabled in settings. If so, just wait until he leaves his phone at his desk.

I'm pretty sure buy orders are filled by the first one in line, no?

guys I work for a dildo factory and there's this complete neckbeard who is always breathing down my neck and staring at me creepily when I leave for lunch. he also constantly brings up crypto to me, so just to make sure I don't get raped, I act like I'm looking at crypto shit when he's around

am I gonna die?

do it OP and fuck up your life

That depends almost entirely on how much he owns. If it's like $200 dollar normie amounts then don't bother. Ask him about his stack.

You can select the orders you want but true I believe they don't go so far on most exchanges.

wasted

don't be a nigger and stop stealing

Nice try, faggot. You thought I don't browse this board???

seems like we have a winner

Go back

You're a nigger.

you would need to have a low volume coin to pull this off.

transferring his coins to your wallet is very obvious. If he was on ED i'd suggest having him bid 1 SAT for a coin when you're the only one at that price, sell and repeat. Directly transferring would lead back to you way too easily.

Do you have a problem with people like OP getting into trouble? It's ONLY worth it if he gets caught. We need a good laugh when the newspaper articles get posted.

Do it OP. I'll look forward to reading the police report

holy shit. its not CSI Miami or some shit. no one will give a fuck about this. locking your desktop is a simple thing to do especially when trading. only if to avoid having lemon party set as your wallpaper.

Yeah OP do it, you’ll enjoy your first cold butt naked shower in front of 20 nigers on the bunks staring cold right at your butt crack

underrated and witnessed

Backtrace his coins and download them.

>I'm extremely nervous because if for some reason he founds

2fa authentication on withdrawals

YOU WILL BE FUCKED UP!

>I talked about crypto with him before
you're fucken gone!.

(OP)

this is the equivalent of stealing from someones bank account.

die thief.

do him a favour and buy him some LINK

Computer running windows?
What is he trading? Got a good crypto stealer which replaces the wallets. Working with BTC, XMR, IOTA and ETH but I can add more. Just run the exe and we will get all his coins and tokens. He won't know how.

Contact me: [email protected]